Have you been Injured in an Accident? Are you dealing with Neck or Back Pain? Your top priority should be contacting an Athens Chiropractor to assess your injuries and get the pain relief you need.
Our Top Chiropractic Clinic in Athens, Georgia has been helping our patients that suffer from neck and back pain and accident injuries for over 40 years.
Our Chiropractic Doctors are on a mission to restore all of our patients to a pain free state through the use of advanced Chiropractic training.
Our Doctors of Chiropractic work hand in hand with medical doctors to develop treatments that address each person's pain levels, unique conditions and needs. It is our goal to give every Arrowhead Clinic patient the best care possible to ensure a full car accident recovery.
If you or someone you know is suffering from an injury or were hurt in an accident, contact our Athens Chiropractors for a free consultation to see how we can help with your recovery.
Click on the button below to get started.
Address: 1500 Oglethorpe Ave STE 2400, Athens, GA 30606
Phone: (800) 961-7246
If you are suffering from a pain condition or were injured in an accident, our Athens Clinic may be the best place for you.
Our Athens Chiropractor, Dr. Todd Hardison is dedicated to helping each patient with their recovery. He will
Depending on the patient's conditions, he may order tests such as X-Rays or MRI to determine the exact cause of the pain. Dr. Hardison will then come up with a specialized treatment plan that will be focused on fixing the underlying cause of pain.
Our unique customer service method is what sets us apart from other Athens Chiropractic Clinics.
Once the treatment plan is put together, Dr. Hardison dedicates his expertise and skills into each patient's recovery. He is committed to seeing positive results in every patient.
Chiropractic care is a natural method used for healing the body. It is an alternative method used to treat acute or chronic pain conditions. Our chiropractors are experts at using musculoskeletal adjustment techniques to help relieve the pain our patients feel.
Some of the benefits of seeing a chiropractor include:
Our job is to find what is causing your pain and treat you accordingly.
Many of the injuries we treat are a direct result of a personal injury accident. Some of the common types of accidents that result in serious injuries are,
Many people who contact our Athens Clinic are suffering from an injury they sustained in one of these types of accidents, however, we do not limit ourselves to only helping accident victims.
We also treat the following:
As Chiropractors, our main focus is to diagnose the cause of your pain. It is our goal to locate and eliminate the cause of your condition which will in turn alleviate the symptoms you are experiencing.
To do this we have a wide variety of treatment options available and our Athens Chiropractors are trained in the most up-to-date techniques and procedures.
There are several treatments that our Athens Chiropractors utilize for optimal recovery, including:
1. Chiropractic Adjustments: Spinal manipulations provide a wide range of benefits, including:
2. Decompression and Traction: Spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that uses a system of rollers to move about the spinal erectors, while stretching and massaging the muscles in the back.
Decompression will release pressure on the sensitive nerve roots and decompress the discs. This type of therapy is typically used for patients who are suffering from:
3. Electrical Stimulation Therapy: Electrical Stimulation is a therapeutic treatment that uses electrical stimulation to treat muscle spasms, cramping, and pain.
This technique works by mimicking the way the body naturally exercises its muscles. The electrodes that are attached to the skin will deliver an impulse that contracts the muscles.
It helps patients increase their range of motion and improves the circulation in the body. Typically electrical stimulation is used to treat:
4. Pelvic Stabilization Drills: When a patient presents a leg length deficiency, flat feet, and subtalar instability, Dr. Todd Hardison from our Athens office may prescribe a small heel lift to be placed in footwear for the short leg. This should help to stabilize the pelvis and correct the walking gait which will alleviate tension.
When you are making the choice to see a chiropractor to treat you pain or injury, there are a few important aspects to consider before making a decision.
Follow these essential tips to find the best chiropractor in Athens, Georgia:
1. Check Reviews: The first thing you should do before visiting a chiropractor is google their business to see if they have any reviews. Take some time to see what others have said about the chiropractors and clinic before you decide to call them and make an appointment.
2. Meet with the Chiropractor: Most Chiropractors should be willing to meet with you for a free consultation to see if they are able to help with your particular injury or pain condition. This is the time to find out if the Chiropractor and their clinic is the right fit for you.
3. Learn About Techniques: Find out what type of techniques are going to be used. There are several methods of chiropractic adjustments and it's important to find out if they can do more than one or if they offer the type that you prefer.
4. Ask About Fees: It is important to find out what the cost of your treatment is going to be.
If you are experiencing pain or were injured in an accident, our Athens Chiropractor may be able to help with your recovery.
The Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic in Athens have been treating pain conditions and accident injury victims for over 40 years. We take pride in providing a natural approach to healing and wellness.
Dr. Todd Hardison from our Athens Chiropractic Clinic provides a free consultation to see how she can best assist with your treatment and recovery. If you would like to speak with her directly, click on the link below now.
Do you need help to recover physically and financially after sustaining injuries at work? Learn how Arrowhead can help.
Every slip and fall accident is unique. Click to learn more about a personalized healing plan with Arrowhead Clinic.
5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Sincere Young
Really great and has a great humor and makes you feel like family
5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Michael Williams
Great customer service and very flexible with your schedule I recommend them before you go anywhere else great service from the time you walk in to the time you leave