Best Chiropractic Care Clinic in Brunswick, Georgia for Pain Relief and Rehabilitation
If you are suffering from pain in the Brunswick, Georgia area and are looking for relief; you need the help of the experienced Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic.
Our outstanding Chiropractors have the knowledge and experience to diagnose the cause of your pain and start the healing process.
Do not continue living your life in pain. We have been providing pain relief for our patients for over 40 years.
If you are searching for the right Chiropractic doctor, our Brunswick Injury Clinic is here to help.
Call Brunswick's Arrowhead Chiropractic Clinic Today, or Click on the Button Below!
Conditions Arrowhead Chiropractors Specialize In Treating
Our Chiropractors are well trained in treating a multitude of pain causing issues that our patients are experiencing. Some of the conditions that Arrowhead Clinic can treat include,
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Slipped or Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Pinched Nerves
- Muscle Spasms
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Posture Issues
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
Symptoms the our Chiropractors in Brunswick, Georgia can Help to Relieve
Chiropractors are a great treatment alternative for individuals who are looking for treatment without having to take prescription drugs. Most medical doctors do not have the same experience treating soft tissue or spinal injuries as Chiropractors do.
"Chiropractors have specialized training in handling injuries to the musculoskeletal systems that can not only relieve your symptoms but also restore your body to its natural functioning ability, leading to a healthier future".
If you are having any of the symptoms listed below, you can benefit from the expert treatment provided by a chiropractor.
- Difficulty Moving
- Reduced mobility
- Muscle spasms
- Slowed Reflexes
- Memory Problems
Let Dr. Cole in the Brunswick Chiropractic Clinic develop a personalized treatment plan for you. He will quickly diagnose the cause of your pain and start a treatment plan to fix the underlying issue.
Don't Miss Your Opportunity for a Free Chiropractic Consultation Today!
What you can expect from Dr. Johanna Cole
When you arrive at the Brunswick Clinic for your Free Chiropractic Consultation with Dr. Cole, you will be asked to fill out the standard paperwork.
We require our patients to provide their background information and medical history. The reason for this is so that we can better understand your condition and set into action the proper plan to diagnose and relieve your symptoms.
Some of the typical questions Dr. Cole may ask you are,
- When did the pain start?
- Do you believe there was a specific event that caused your pain to start?
- Is there anything that seems to provide you with relief?
- Where are you experiencing discomfort?
- Is there any type of activity or movement that makes the pain more intense?
- Describe the type of pain:
- Dull or Sharp?
- Throbbing or Burning?
- Is it continuous, or does it come and go?
Once Dr. Cole has finished asking you about what brought you into our Brunswick office, he will conduct a thorough physical examination that includes tests to evaluate your balance, range of motion, and muscle strength in the afflicted area.
In order to properly diagnose our patients conditions, our clinics also perform X-Rays. This is done to help make sure we know any issues or patients are having and that they are healthy enough to undergo chiropractic care.
Injuries Resulting from Accidents that we Treat
Many injuries that we treat have been the direct result of a personal injury accident. Our Brunswick Chiropractic Clinic not only specializes in helping the injured but also those specifically hurt in accidents caused by others negligence.
Dr. Johanna Cole treats patients injured in all types of personal injury accidents at the Brunswick Clinic location.
Common accident types that results in serious injuries are,
Types of Chiropractic Care Used at Arrowhead Clinic
All treatments performed by our experienced chiropractors are safe and natural. Our clients prefer these methods over costly surgeries and addicting medications that mask the pain.
Our chiropractic clinic in Brunswick, Georgia focuses on correcting spinal misalignments and easing muscle tension around the injured vertebral body.
Our goal to help each patient restore their nervous system to its normal function.
"Chiropractic Adjustments are used to correct the structural alignment of the spine and improve your body's physical function."
Some of the techniques used at Arrowhead may include:
- Spinal Adjustment. Spinal Adjustment is used to correct the misalignment of the vertebrae of the spine to help eliminate pain in the surrounding area.
- Spinal Decompression. This technique uses negative pressure applied by a chiropractor to put bulging and herniated discs back into their correct position.
- Ergonomics Training. During your treatment with us, our chiropractor may recommend some modifications to your workstation or change the position you are sleeping in at night to correct some of the posture issues that are causing you pain.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Another therapy that our Brunswick office utilizes is electrical stimulation therapy. Electrical Muscle Stimulation involves pulsing electrical currents being sent into the muscles to help relieve tension.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation. This treatment uses a spring-loaded instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without manually thrusting into the spine.
- Flexion-Distraction Technique. A gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that uses a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When leg length deficiency, subtalar instability, and flat feet are present, Dr. Cole may prescribe you a specialized piece of footwear to correct the discrepancy. This may also involve a series of exercises that strengthen the muscles responsible for posture.
How can you Benefit from a Chiropractor
Patients of Chiropractic treatment experience many benefits including,
- pain relief,
- a boost to their immune system,
- natural disease prevention,
- increase in energy
- higher level of overall health and fitness.
If you hurt yourself or were involved in a personal injury accident, your delicate nerves can be placed under unwanted pressure, causing lack of nerve flow to your limbs and vital organs.
Manual manipulation by our Brunswick Chiropractor provides relief from back pain by taking pressure off of neurological tissue, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, increasing flexibility and creating a series of chemical responses in the body that can act as natural painkillers.
"By repositioning the spinal joints, discs, and vertebra back to their natural form, our patients can get immediate relief from their pain."
Arrowhead Clinic Doctors never use harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics. We take a holistic approach that is safe, natural, and gentle.
If you are looking to alleviate symptoms such as achiness, soreness, and stiffness, while restoring your bodies natural flexibility and mobility you need to call our Brunswick Chiropractor today for a Free Consultation.