Your first visit at Arrowhead Clinic will consist of a free consultation, physical exam, and treatment.
We provide a free consultation to any potential patient. We take this time to answer any questions you may have along with asking you a serious of questions to help us get an understanding of your pain.
Some of the main questions we will ask are:
- When and how did your pain begin?
- Can you describe your pain?
- Is your pain constant?
- Are there any activities that make your pain better or worse?
- Where is your pain located?
- Does your pain radiate into other parts of the body?
After the consultation is complete, the chiropractor will perform a thorough exam to determine your balance, muscle strength, range of motion and muscle tone. Once these tests are complete, they will then take x-rays of any area in the body that may pertain to your pain or injury.
X-rays are taken to help the chiropractor determine the precise cause of your pain so they can come up with a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific recovery needs.