What you can expect from Dr. Johanna Cole
When you arrive at the Brunswick Clinic for your Free Chiropractic Consultation with Dr. Cole, you will be asked to fill out the standard paperwork.
We require our patients to provide their background information and medical history. The reason for this is so that we can better understand your condition and set into action the proper plan to diagnose and relieve your symptoms.
Some of the typical questions Dr. Cole may ask you are,
- When did the pain start?
- Do you believe there was a specific event that caused your pain to start?
- Is there anything that seems to provide you with relief?
- Where are you experiencing discomfort?
- Is there any type of activity or movement that makes the pain more intense?
- Describe the type of pain:
- Dull or Sharp?
- Throbbing or Burning?
- Is it continuous, or does it come and go?
Once Dr. Cole has finished asking you about what brought you into our Brunswick office, they will conduct a thorough physical examination that includes tests to evaluate your balance, range of motion, and muscle strength in the afflicted area.
In order to properly diagnose our patients conditions, our clinics also perform X-Rays. This is done to help make sure we know any issues or patients are having and that they are healthy enough to undergo chiropractic care.