CHIROPRACTOR IN VALDOSTA, GA
Our dedicated Valdosta, Georgia chiropractors and health professionals have over 40 years of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries and pain symptoms.
Quality Chiropractic Care and Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Valdosta
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! As your Valdosta chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of our patients who have found relief from lower back pain, neck pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, migraines, and more.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day appointments and walk-ins and we are open late and on weekends to make sure you are able to get the care you deserve.
Our Chiropractic Clinics across Georgia and South Carolina has over 900 Verified five-star Google Reviews.
Our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Valdosta Community.
If you were the victim of an accident, we can refer the top personal injury lawyer in Valdosta. These trusted attorneys help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
With a personal injury lawyer on your case, you pay no out-of-pocket expenses for your medical treatment after an accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an attorney.
Meet Dr. Shameel Patel
After an auto accident, those involved begin to experience headaches, stiffness, lower back pain, neck pain and sometimes memory issues that can continue for months if it is not treated correctly.
Before these issues begin to interfere with your daily life, it is best to have a chiropractor examine you. At the Valdosta Arrowhead Clinic, we can help you get properly diagnosed and treated.
Through chiropractic care, your quality of life will dramatically improve. It is crucial that you find the right chiropractor for you so you too can benefit from chiropractic care.
Dr. Shameel Patel at Arrowhead Clinic in Valdosta is experienced with diagnosing the root cause of your injuries and developing a treatment plan that fits your individual needs.
Many patients realize that chiropractic treatments provide the quickest and longest-lasting results when it comes to healing car accident injuries.
Arrowhead Clinic is the recognized leader for diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries.
For over 40 years our team of medical providers and chiropractors work in collaboration to structurally stabilize and treat trauma caused by motor vehicle crashes.
We are excited to offer the most up-to-date treatment methods and scientifically-based equipment to exceed your expectations.
These methods include computer-guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on being able to detect injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D x-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Valdosta clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health.
Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about and we want you to be a part of it!
Our Valdosta Clinic provides free consultations that give you a better insight to what the underlying issue of your pain is and what type of treatment is recommended.
If you choose to turn your consultation into a visit, then tests will be done to confirm a diagnosis before your treatment plan is put into action. Most treatment plans include spinal adjustment with additional therapy to support your body's proper alignment.
During your consultation, you will need to provide your health history and answer a few questions to help diagnose the underlying issue.
Some of the questions the chiropractor will ask include:
- What initially caused your pain?
- Where on your body did you first feel the pain? Did it worsen?
- Have you recently been in an accident? Did you fall? If so, explain.
- Does your pain feel dull, sharp, throbbing or burning?
- Do you have persistent pain or does it come and go?
- Are there any movements that make your pain increase or decrease?
Our Valdosta Chiropractors and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Auto Accident Injuries - A variety of injuries caused by car accidents are treated by auto accident injury chiropractors. Chiropractors can treat pain in a variety of ways, from non-surgical neck pain treatment to whiplash treatment and more.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries - After a motorcycle accident, a chiropractic doctor can massage your back, neck, and shoulders to relieve pain. Chiropractors can also provide advice on diet and lifestyle. Chiropractors have received considerable nutrition training and are aware of how lifestyle choices can impact one's health and well-being.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Truck Accident Injuries - If you have been in a truck accident, it is critical that you seek medical help right away. Chiropractic care can help you lessen and/or manage discomfort, strengthen the affected area, and enhance mobility if you're in pain.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
Whether you are a new walk-in patient dealing with back pain or someone who was recently injured in an auto accident, Dr. Shameel Patel DC is able to help diagnose your condition and provide the right treatments to get you out of pain.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics but with spinal decompression therapy that uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs, Chiropractic Adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints, electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas and much more.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
Flexion-distraction technique- is a gentle, hands-on spinal-manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
Instrument-assisted manipulation-uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
Specific spinal manipulation-helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment can also boost your immune system, erase dozens of diseases from the source, increase your energy, add years onto your life, and promote your health and level of fitness.
Being involved in a vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on our delicate nerves and can even diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once our nervous system is compromised, any function of the human body is at risk and can cause further complications.
From movement, blinking, and heartbeat, to regulation of hormones, breathing, and vision. And even worse if left untreated depleted nerve energy will lead to pain, fatigue, organ dysfunction and eventually disease.
By realigning the spine back to health, and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate pain relief, and more significant experience vitality, feeling of healthiness and increased energy.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but not always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called a cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This natural noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid to be released.
Whether you have seen a chiropractor in the past or are seeking a local chiropractor near you for the first time, expect your visit to Arrowhead Clinic in Valdosta to be different from any healthcare experience you've had before.
Here are a few reasons why our clinic is your perfect solution for pain relief and wellness care:
- We are Conveniently Located
- Our Chiropractic Clinic is Open Late
- Same-Day Appointments and Walk-ins Welcome
- Quality Chiropractic Care by Licensed Professionals and Medical Doctors
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- State of the art Diagnostics and Scientifically Backed Treatments
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be. At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options including medical and auto insurance to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL NOW! (800) 961-7246 or click the link below for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors at the Best local Chiropractic Clinic inValdosta according to Google Reviews.
Arrowhead Clinic - Valdosta
Address: 2922 N Oak St, Valdosta, GA 31602
Phone : (800) 961-7246
Hours : Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Treating Chiropractor: Dr. Shameel Patel
Valdosta | Bemiss | Dasher | Remerton | Troupville | Naylor
Zip Codes Served
31605 | 31601 | 31602 | 31698 | 31641
"The employees were nice and caring and the doctor did a wonderful job trying to get me better. The hours were very convenient. Overall my experience was great."
"Great staff and place. Love everything about Arrowhead Clinic."