CHIROPRACTOR IN WILMINGTON ISLAND, GA
Quality Chiropractic Care and Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Wilmington Island
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! As your Wilmington Island chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of our patients who have found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, and migraines.
Are you dealing with pain and need a same-day chiropractic care appointment?
We also offer same-day appointments and walk-ins for our patients.
We even stay open later to make sure you are able to get the exceptional chiropractic care you deserve.
Arrowhead Clinic has over 900 Verified five-star Google Reviews across Georgia and South Carolina.
Our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Wilmington Island Community.
If you were the victim of an accident, we can refer the top personal injury lawyer in Wilmington Island. These trusted attorneys help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
With a personal injury lawyer on your case, you pay no out-of-pocket expenses for your medical treatment after an accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an attorney.
Meet Dr. Justin Zellweger, DC
After attending the University of Iowa, Dr. Zellweger received his doctorate and graduated Cum Laude from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic.
While attending Palmer College, Dr. Zellweger had an interest in sports and occupational injuries. At Palmer, he received three years of personal training as an intern for the world-renowned Dr. Mitch Mally, founder of the International Academy of Advanced Chiropractic Orthopedics.
South Carolina is a golfing hot spot. Dr. Zellweger is the only health care professional in the surrounding area to be certified by the Titleist Performance Institute. With this certification, he is able to properly assess all golfers for proper biomechanics and functional movements specifically related to the golf swing. These assessments will allow golfers to not only maximize their potential on the course but also prevent unwanted injuries.
Dr. Zellweger also has advanced training in pediatrics and pregnancy. He is a true believer that everyone can greatly benefit from chiropractic care, regardless of age, since treatment is tailored to each individual.
Arrowhead Clinic is the recognized leader for diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries as well as other motor vehicle crashes, such as truck accidents, rideshare accidents, or motorcycle accidents.
We are excited to offer the most up-to-date treatment methods and scientifically-based equipment to exceed your expectations.
These methods include computer-guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on being able to detect injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D x-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Wilmington Island clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health. Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about and we want you to be a part of it!
In preparation for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, we will ask you to complete forms that provide us with background information about your medical history, condition, and the symptoms that you are currently experiencing.
Some of the questions included are:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from the Car Accident.
- Describe the pain - is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
Once we know more about your medical history, our chiropractor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that includes comprehensive testing such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic and neurological tests that will assess:
Rangeof motion of the affected part
- Postural Stability
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
- Muscle tone
Based on the results of your chiropractic exam and your previous medical history, diagnostic studies are helpful in identifying structural abnormalities to more accurately diagnose your condition and provide compelling evidence to the insurance company why you need Chiropractic treatment after a Car Accident.
The most common diagnostic studies during your chiropractic exam include:
- An X-ray exam
- Other laboratory tests if necessary and potential outside referral for an MRI
Goals and Report of Findings
Our Chiropractors will establish specific goals that are based on your X-ray and Exam Findings that will help us to prepare your specialized treatment plan.
- Short-term goals include lessening the pain that you are experiencing and to restore normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long-term goals are about reacquiring functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.
Our Wilmington Island Chiropractors and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Auto Accident Injuries - A variety of injuries caused by car accidents are treated by auto accident injury chiropractors. Chiropractors can treat pain in a variety of ways, from non-surgical neck pain treatment to whiplash treatment and more.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
Whether you are a new walk-in patient dealing with back pain or someone who was recently injured in an auto accident, Dr. Justin Zellweger is able to help diagnose your condition and provide the right treatments to get you out of pain.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics but with spinal decompression therapy that uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs, Chiropractic Adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints, electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas and much more.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
Flexion-distraction technique- is a gentle, hands-on spinal-manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
Instrument-assisted manipulation-uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
Specific spinal manipulation-helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment can also boost your immune system, erase dozens of diseases from the source, increase your energy, add years onto your life, and promote your health and level of fitness.
Being involved in a vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on our delicate nerves and can even diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once our nervous system is compromised, any function of the human body is at risk and can cause further complications.
From movement, blinking, and heartbeat, to regulation of hormones, breathing, and vision. And even worse if left untreated depleted nerve energy will lead to pain, fatigue, organ dysfunction and eventually disease.
By realigning the spine back to health, and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate pain relief, and more significant experience vitality, feeling of healthiness and increased energy.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but not always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called a cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This natural noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid to be released. It is completely harmless.
Whether you have seen a chiropractor in the past or are seeking a local chiropractor near you for the first time, expect your visit to Arrowhead Clinic in Wilmington Island to be different from any healthcare experience you've had before.
Here are a few reasons why our clinic is your perfect solution for pain relief and wellness care:
- We are Conveniently Located
- Our Chiropractic Clinic is Open Late
- Same-Day Appointments and Walk-ins Welcome
- Quality Chiropractic Care by Licensed Professionals and Medical Doctors
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- State of the art Diagnostics and Scientifically Backed Treatments
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be, at Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options including medical and auto insurance to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL NOW! 800-961-7246 or click the link below for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors at the Best local Chiropractic Clinic inWilmington Island according to Google Reviews.
When you are involved in a car accident, it's important to seek chiropractic treatment as quickly as possible.
The experienced Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic have the training and experience to help accident victims with their recovery.
Do not put off chiropractic care.
Our doctors offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your recovery.
Click below to speak with an experienced Chiropractor in Wilmington Island, Georgia today.
Arrowhead Clinic - Wilmington Island
Address: 461 Johnny Mercer Blvd C3 Savannah, GA 31410
Phone Number: 800-961-7246
Treating Chiropractor: Dr. Justin Zellweger
Isle of Hope | Thunderbolt | Savannah | Tybee Island | Talahi Island | Skidaway Island | Montgomery | Whitemarsh Island | Wilmington Island
Chatham County | Montgomery County
Zip Codes Served
31406 | 31404 | 31302 | 31402 | 31405 | 31408 | 31414 | 31419 | 31322 | 31403 | 31409 | 31415 | 31420 | 31401 | 31407 | 31412 | 31416 | 31328 | 31410 | 31411
"The employees were nice and caring and the doctor did a wonderful job trying to get me better. The hours were very convenient. Overall my experience was great."