What to Expect During your First Visit to Our Clinic
In preparation for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, you will be asked to complete forms that provide background information about your medical history, current condition, and symptoms you are experiencing.
Some of the questions may include:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident, so proper documentation is reported.
- Describe the pain - is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
The Exam with the Chiropractor will include:
Once we know more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that includes comprehensive tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic and neurological tests to assess:
- Range of motion of the affected body area(s)
- Postural Stability
- Muscle power
- Neurological integrity
- Muscle tone