What to Expect During Your First Visit?
We know that a lot of people have never been to a chiropractor before, so we are here to put your mind at ease.
Here is what you can expect during your first visit and initial consultation.
When you arrive, you will first be asked to complete some paperwork. These will go over your injury symptoms, current condition, and medical history.
Some of the questions you can expect to answer about your current pain and injury symptoms include:
- When did the pain begin?
- How did the pain start?
- Where is the pain located?
- What activities make the pain worse
- What makes the pain feel better?
- Was the pain triggered from an accident injury? (this is very important for insurance and legal purposes)
- Describe the pain as throbbing, dull, sharp, burning, or stabbing
- Is it continual pain or does it come in waves?
Once your Pritchardville chiropractor understands more about your condition and past medical history, he will begin his full evaluation.
He will complete a wide range of tests, but the most important orthopedic tests will be:
- Range of Motion
- Postural Stability
- Muscle Strength and Tone