Best Chiropractor in Memphis, Tennessee
If you been hurt in an accident and are suffering from back or neck pain, you need to call a Memphis, Tennessee Chiropractor to properly assess your injuries, diagnose your condition, and develop a treatment plan to get you the pain relief you need.
Arrowhead Clinic offers the leading Chiropractic Care in Memphis, Tennessee.
Our doctors have been treating accident injury patients that suffer from neck and back pain for over 40 years.
Our chiropractic doctors are determined to restore all of their patients to a pain-free state through the use of our innovative Chiropractic training.
Our Chiropractors work together with Medical Doctors to develop treatments that address each person's individual pain levels. Because each condition is unique, every patient requires a different treatment plan.
It's our clinic's top priority that everyone who visits Arrowhead receives the best possible injury care and fully recovers from their accident.
In the event you were involved in an accident and are suffering from a painful injury, contact our Memphis Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic for a free consultation.
Let us determine how we can assist with your recovery today by clicking on the button below.
What Separates Our Memphis Chiropractic Clinic from the Rest?
If you were hurt in an accident and are suffering from a pain condition, our Memphis, TN Chiropractors and Chiropractic treatment center can help.
We are dedicated to helping every injured victim and suffering individual with their recovery.
We take a complete history of each patient's health and conduct thorough physical exams to be sure we are diagnosing the issue at the source.
Based on each patient's individual condition, different tests may be required, such as, MRI's and X-Rays to determine the precise cause of the pain, stiffness, or soreness.
Our experienced Chiropractic Doctors will then develop a specialized treatment plan that will most benefit the patient and their underlying pain.
Our distinctive customer service is what most sets us apart from other chiropractic injury clinics in Memphis, Tennessee.
Once a treatment plan is initiated, we dedicate our skills and experience to the patient's recovery.
Everyone at Arrowhead Clinic is committed to seeing positive results in each and every patient.
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic Care is a natural method used for healing the body. It's an alternative method used to treat acute or chronic pain conditions.
Our chiropractors are experts at using musculoskeletal adjustment techniques to help alleviate pain.
A Few of the benefits of seeing a Chiropractor include:
- Helping the Body to Heal Naturally: Chiropractors use treatments that naturally help your body in fighting disease, in addition to correcting problems which are causing pain.
- Does not Require Drugs or Surgery: Chiropractors perform musculoskeletal and spinal manipulations to correct vertebral misalignments in the spine. The hope of these techniques is that the individual will not need invasive surgery or dangerous drugs.
- Partner with Medical Doctors: Our Memphis Chiropractor also works with Medical Doctors to design a treatment program that is unique for each individual's condition and they work together to address each patient's health and wellness.
- Immune System Improvement: When you receive a chiropractic adjustment, the doctor is removing subluxations that are preventing the nervous system from properly working. When your system is functioning correctly, it allows for the body to recuperate from illness faster.
- Improves Sleep Hygiene: Many sleep issues are the result of pain, body aches, or anxiety. When chiropractic care is able to solve these problems, it can enhance your quality of sleep.
Common Injuries and Symptoms Our Chiropractors Treat
When an accident or injury sufferer comes into Arrowhead Clinic, it is our goal to diagnose your injury or pain at the source and develop a treatment plan accordingly.
Many of the pain symptoms and injuries we treat at our clinic are a direct result of a personal injury or Auto Accident.
Some of the most common types of collisions that result in serious injuries are,
- Car Crashes
- Motorcycle Wrecks
- Truck Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- On the Job Accidents
Lots of people who contact our Memphis Clinic are experiencing an injury they sustained in one of these kinds of accidents, however, we don't restrict ourselves to only helping accident victims.
Our Chiropractic Doctors specialize in treating the following injuries and pain symptoms:
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Workplace Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Carpal Tunnel
- Disc Degeneration
- Sciatica Pain
At Arrowhead Chiropractic Clinic, our chiropractors, focus primarily on diagnosing the root cause of your pain.
It is our top priority to not just locate and remove the cause of your condition, but also relieve the pain symptoms you are currently enduring.
To do this, we've got a large selection of treatment options available, and our Memphis Chiropractors are trained in the most up-to-date tactics and procedures.
If you have been hurt in a Car Accident, or another type of personal injury accident, Arrowhead Clinic offers the best Chiropractor Doctors and Injury Clinic in Memphis, Tennessee.
Types of Chiropractic Treatments
There are several treatments that our Memphis, Tennessee Chiropractors utilize for optimum recovery, including:
1. Chiropractic Adjustments: Spinal manipulations alleviate pressure from the adrenal gland, restores blood flow, increases range of motion, reduces muscle tension, and produces a chemical response in the body that will act as a natural painkiller.
2. Decompression and Traction: Spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that uses a system of rollers to move about the spinal erectors while stretching and massaging the muscles in the back.
Decompression decompress the discs and will release pressure on the sensitive nerve roots. This type of treatment is typically used for patients who are suffering from Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, or Degenerative Disc Disease.
3. Electrical Stimulation Therapy: Electrical Stimulation is a therapeutic treatment method that utilizes electrical stimulation to treat muscle cramping, spasms, and pain.
It helps patients increase their range of motion and improves the body's blood flow. Normally electrical stimulation is used to treat scoliosis, sprains, back pain, arthritis, and sciatica.
4. Pelvic Stabilization Drills: When a patient presents symptoms of flat feet, a leg length deficiency, or subtalar instability, our doctors from the Memphis clinic may prescribe a small heel lift to be set in footwear for the shorter leg. This will most likely help to stabilize the pelvis and correct the tilt which will help alleviate pain and tension.
How to Find the Best Chiropractor
When you are making the choice to find a chiropractor to treat your pain or injury, there are a few important aspects to consider.
Here are some important tips to follow to find the best chiropractor in Memphis, Tennessee:
1. Check Reviews: When you Google a Chiropractor be sure to see if they have any reviews. Take some time and see what others have said about the chiropractors and clinic before you decide to call them and make an appointment.
2. Meet with the Chiropractor: The majority of Chiropractors should be willing to meet with you for a free consultation to find out if they have the ability to help with your specific injury or pain condition. This is the time to find out if the Chiropractor and their practice is the right fit for you.
3. Techniques: Find out which type of adjustment techniques will be used. There are several methods of chiropractic adjustments and it's important to discover if they could do more than one or if they supply the kind that you prefer.
4. Fees: It is important to learn what the cost of your treatment is going to be. If you're paying cash determine the cost per trip. If you have insurance they ought to be able to let you know what it covers. In the event that you were involved in an accident, find out whether the Chiropractor works with a on an attorney lien basis so you are not held accountable for the medical bills.
Contact Our Memphis, Tennessee Chiropractor Now
If you're experiencing pain or were injured in a personal injury accident, our Memphis Accident Injury Chiropractor could be able to assist with your recovery.
The Chiropractic Doctors at Arrowhead Clinic in Memphis, Tennessee have been successfully treating accident injury victims and pain conditions for over 40 years.
Our injury clinic takes pride in providing only natural solutions to healing and wellness.
The doctors at our Memphis, Tennessee Chiropractic Clinic provide free injury consultations to determine how they can best help each patient.
Click on the Link Below Now if you would like an appointment.