Do You Need A Chiropractor in Atlanta?
If you are suffering from Back Pain or Neck Pain and are in need of a Chiropractor in Atlanta, we can help you. Arrowhead clinic doctors of chiropractic help people not only with their injury symptoms but also correcting the problem.
Chiropractic Treatments produce some of the most rapid and longest lasting results following any sort of injury or chronic pain condition.
At Arrowhead Clinics, we have been serving the Atlanta, Ga community with the highest quality Chiropractic Care for over 40 years.
How do your Atlanta Chiropractors Help My Pain?
Chiropractic pain management and corrective therapy at any of our 7 Arrowhead Clinic Atlanta, Ga offices is well suited for victims of acute pain conditions or chronic issues.
Our treatment approaches to care are gentle, safe and always all natural. This is why our patients receive regular referrals from their primary care physicians to come into our office or friends and family members who have gotten well using our individualized treatment options.
The goal of chiropractic therapy is to help your body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time alleviating residual achiness, soreness, and stiffness.
The results our patients see are a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation, increased Neck and Lower Back and Lower Back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity and better sleep throughout the night.
We achieve these results with holistic therapies that include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments or Manipulations. Manual adjustments by a doctor of chiropractic provide back pain relief or neck pain relief by taking pressure off sensitive neurological tissue, increasing joint range of motion, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical reactions in your body that act as natural painkillers.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When flat feet, subtalar instability and/or leg-length deficiency are present, our Atlanta Doctors may prescribe a small heel lift in your shoe for the short leg side to create stability at your pelvis and correct your walking pattern, this, in turn, should help alleviate some of your nagging back pain symptoms.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage involves you the patient lying face up as a system of rollers move strategically about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles that are causing your Back Pain. Our Chiropractors may use other traction devices that assist in stretching the spine and decompress the discs, which helps remove the pressure that has built up on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for those with Bulging Discs, Herniated Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Many of our patients rave about electrical stimulation therapy, especially those with severe Muscle Cramping and Spasm. This technologically driven Back Pain therapy minimizes inflammation directly in the muscle or joint, settles muscle spasms down and relieves chronic pain symptoms.
Our Atlanta Chiropractic Care clinic is scientifically designed to help your body restore its natural capabilities. Click the link below to schedule your Free Consultation.
What Pain Conditions do our 7 Atlanta Chiropractic Clinic Locations commonly treat?
- Car Accident Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Sport Injuries
- Low Back Pain
- Disc Problems
- Numbness in Hands and Arms
- Pinched Nerves
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Painful Hip & Leg Joints
- Foot & Ankle Pain
What does the initial patient process look like?
In preparation for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, you will be asked to complete forms that provide background information about your medical history, condition, and symptoms you are currently experiencing.
Some of the questions included are:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident, Injury Trauma or is Postural in Nature.
- Describe the pain - is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
The Exam with our local Atlanta Chiropractor
Once we know more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that includes comprehensive tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic, x-ray and neurological tests to assess:
Rangeof motion of the affected part
- Postural Stability
- Muscle tone
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
Goals and Report of Findings
Based on the doctors findings, they will establish specific goals based on the X-ray and Exam Findings for your individualized treatment plan.
What should you do next?
Don't spend any more time in pain! We have the necessary technology, know-how, and skill to treat your pain and injury conditions.
If you need a Chiropractor in Atlanta to help you, we are here to get you on the road to healing.
Call us today at 800-961-7246 or click on the link below to schedule your Free Chiropractic Consultation today!