Need A Chiropractor In Riverdale?
If you need a Chiropractor in Riverdale because you are suffering from an injury, our Neck and Back Pain Chiropractors may be able to help you. The Doctors of Arrowhead Clinic help people not only with their symptoms of injury but also by directly correcting the underlying issue.
Chiropractic Treatments Treatments are known to produce some of the most rapid and long lasting results following any types of injury or chronic pain condition. At Arrowhead Clinics, we have been serving the Riverdale, Georgia are with over 40 years of the highest quality of Chiropractic Care.
How Our Riverdale Chiropractors Help With Pain
Chiropractic pain management and corrective therapy at our Riverdale office is well suited for victims of acute pain conditions and chronic issues.
We specialize in using an all natural approach to our treatment and care. This is one of the reasons why our patients receive regular referrals from their primary care physicians to come into our office or friends and family members who have gotten well using our individualized treatment options.
Chiropractic therapy helps your body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time helping to alleviate residual achiness, stiffness, and soreness.
Our patients see a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation, as well as, increased Neck and Lower Back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity and better sleep throughout the night.
Holistic Therapies That Get Results
- Chiropractic Adjustments or Manipulations. Manual adjustments by a doctor of chiropractic provides back pain relief or neck pain relief by taking pressure off sensitive neurological tissue, increasing joint range of motion, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical reactions in your body that act as natural painkillers.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Many of our patients rave about electrical stimulation therapy, especially those with severe Muscle Cramping and Spasm. This technological driven Back Pain therapy minimizes inflammation directly in the muscle or joint, settles muscle spasms down and relieves chronic pain symptoms.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When flat feet, subtalar instability and/or leg-length deficiency are present, our Doctors in Riverdale may prescribe a small heel lift in your shoe for the short leg side to create stability at your pelvis and correct your walking pattern, this in turn should help alleviate some of your nagging back pain symptoms.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage involves lying face up as a system of rollers move strategically about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles that are causing your Back Pain. Our Chiropractors may use other traction devices that assist in stretching the spine and decompress the discs, which helps remove pressure that has built up on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for those with Bulging Discs, Herniated Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in Riverdale is scientifically designed to help your body restore its natural capabilities. Click the link below to schedule your Free Consultation.
Foot & Ankle Pain
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Painful Hip & Leg Joints
Numbness in Hands and Arms
What is the Riverdale Offices Initial Patient Process?
When you arrive for your Free Chiropractic Consultation at our Riverdale Clinic, you will be asked to complete forms that provide background information about your medical history, condition, and symptoms you are experiencing.
Some of the questions may include:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident, Injury Trauma or is Postural in Nature.
- Describe the pain - is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
The Exam with Our Experienced Chiropractors
Once we know more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that includes comprehensive tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic, x-ray and neurological tests to assess:
- Range of motion of the affected part
- Postural Stability
- Muscle tone
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
Goals and Understanding your Report of Findings
Based on what the doctors find, they will establish specific goals based on the X-ray and exam findings for your individualized treatment plan.
Next Steps to get started at our Riverdale Clinic
If you are in pain, our Arrowhead Clinic Doctors in Riverdale, GA have the necessary technology and skill to treat your pain and injury conditions. If you need a Chiropractor in Riverdale, we are here to help.
Call us today at 800-961-7246 or click on the link below to schedule your Free Chiropractic Consultation today!