Are You In Need Of A Chiropractor In Savannah?
If you are experiencing Neck Pain or Back Pain and are in need of a Chiropractor in Savannah, our Doctors of Chiropractic may be able to help you. The Chiropractors of Arrowhead Clinic help people not only with their symptoms of injury but also correcting the problem.
Chiropractic Treatments are known to produce some of the most rapid and long lasting results following any types of injury or chronic pain condition. At Arrowhead Clinics, we have been serving the Savannah, Georgia are with over 40 years of the highest quality of Chiropractic Care.
How Our Savannah Chiropractors Help With Pain
Chiropractic pain management and corrective therapy at our Savannah, Ga office is well suited for victims of acute pain conditions and chronic issues.
We always use an all natural approach to our treatment and care. This is one of the reasons why our patients receive regular referrals from their primary care physicians to come into our office or friends and family members who have gotten well using our individualized treatment options.
Chiropractic therapy helps your body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time helping to alleviate residual achiness, stiffness, and soreness. Our patients see a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation, as well as, increased Neck and Lower Back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity and better sleep throughout the night.
Our results are achieved with these holistic therapies:
- Chiropractic Adjustments or Manipulations. Manual adjustments by a doctor of chiropractic provides back pain relief or neck pain relief by taking pressure off sensitive neurological tissue, increasing joint range of motion, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical reactions in your body that act as natural painkillers.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When flat feet, subtalar instability and/or leg-length deficiency are present, our Doctors in Savannah may prescribe a small heel lift in your shoe for the short leg side to create stability at your pelvis and correct your walking pattern, this in turn should help alleviate some of your nagging back pain symptoms.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage involves lying face up as a system of rollers move strategically about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles that are causing your Back Pain. Our Chiropractors may use other traction devices that assist in stretching the spine and decompress the discs, which helps remove pressure that has built up on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for those with Bulging Discs, Herniated Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Many of our patients rave about electrical stimulation therapy, especially those with severe Muscle Cramping and Spasm. This technological driven Back Pain therapy minimizes inflammation directly in the muscle or joint, settles muscle spasms down and relieves chronic pain symptoms.
Pain Conditions That Our Savannah Office Treats
- Car Accident Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Low Back Pain
- Disc Problems
- Numbness in Hands and Arms
- Pinched Nerves
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Painful Hip & Leg Joints
- Foot & Ankle Pain
What is our Initial Patient Process?
When you arrive for your Free Chiropractic Consultation at our Savannah Clinic, you will be asked to complete forms that provide background information about your medical history, condition, and symptoms you are experiencing.
Some of the questions may include:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident, Injury Trauma or is Postural in Nature.
- Describe the pain - is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
The Exam with our local Savannah Chiropractor
Once we know more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that includes comprehensive tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic, x-ray and neurological tests to assess:
- Range of motion of the affected part
- Postural Stability
- Muscle tone
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
Goals and Report of Findings
Based on what the doctors find, they will establish specific goals based on the X-ray and Exam Findings for your individualized treatment plan.
What To Do Next?
If you are in pain, do not hesitate! Arrowhead Clinics in Savannah, Ga has the necessary technology and skill to treat your pain and injury conditions. if you are in need of a Chiropractor in Savannah, we are here to help with your healing process.
Call us today at 800-961-7246 or click on the link below to schedule your Free Chiropractic Consultation today!