Chiropractor in Watkinsville, Georgia
Need a Chiropractor in Watkinsville, Georgia?
Arrowhead Clinics has a team of Chiropractic Doctors who specialize in treating Neck and Back Pain victims. We have over 40 years of experience helping the injured recover, which has given us the skills and resources to help with your injury symptoms and treat the underlying source of your pain.
Our Chiropractors have the experience to produce rapid and long lasting results for many different types of chronic pain conditions.
We provide a Free Chiropractic Consultation to all injury victims. Click on the link below to speak with a Doctor today!
How Our Chiropractors Help With Your Pain
If you are suffering from chronic pain conditions, the Chiropractic pain management and corrective therapy at our office may be what you need to recover.
The goal of our therapy is to restore your body to its natural mobility and alleviate stiffness, soreness, and achiness.
Our patients will usually see a reduction in acute symptoms of pain and inflammation, an increase in Neck and Back ranges of motion, better sleep throughout the night, and elevated mental clarity when they treat with our Doctors.
How Our Chiropractors Achieve These Results
- Chiropractic Adjustments or Manipulations. Manual chiropractic adjustments provide back and neck pain relief by taking unwanted pressure off sensitive neurological muscle, restoring blood flow, increasing joint range of motion, reducing tissue tension, and creating a series of chemical reactions in the body that act as natural painkillers.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Treatments. This is technologically driven Back Pain therapy minimizes inflammation, relieves muscle cramping, and spasm.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage involves resting face up as a system of rollers strategically move around the back, while pressing and stretching the muscles that are causing the Back Pain. Other traction devices may be used to assist in stretching the spine and decompressing the discs, which may help remove built up pressure on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for those suffering from Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When a person is suffering from flat feet, subtalar instability and/or leg length deficiency are present, our Watkinsville Doctors may prescribe a heel lift in the shoe on the short side of the leg to create pelvis stability and correct walking patterns, this, in turn, should help alleviate some of the persisting symptoms of back pain.
Our Office Treats the Following Pain Conditions
- Pinched Nerves
Low Back Pain
- Disc Problems
Numbness in Hands and Arms
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Painful Hip & Leg Joints
Foot & Ankle Pain
New Patient Process in Watkinsville
When you arrive at our office in Watkinsville for your Free Consultation, there will be a series of forms for you to complete so we can better understand your medical history.
Some questions to expect include:
- When did the pain begin?
- Describe your pain
- How did the pain begin?
- What activities or circumstances make the quality of your pain symptoms better or worse?
- Did the pain start because of an injury?
- Where are you experiencing pain?
- Does it come and go, or is it continual?
Once your medical history is reviewed, our Doctors complete a thorough examination that includes comprehensive testing, such as respiration, blood pressure, pulse, reflexes, and
specific orthopedic x-ray and neurological tests that assess:
- Range of motion
- Muscle Tone
- Muscle Strength
- Neurological Integrity
Contact Our Experienced Chiropractors in Watkinsville, Georgia
If you are suffering from chronic pain, do not wait to seek help from our experienced Chiropractors. We have the ability to help restore your body to its normal function.
Our Watkinsville clinic has the best chiropractors on staff to treat your pain and injury conditions.
If you need a Chiropractor in Watkinsville, Georgia, we are here to help you recover! Click on the link below to schedule your free consultation with our Chiropractic Doctors today!