Garden City's Premier Chiropractor Care Clinic for Pain Relief and Injury Treatment
Arrowhead Clinic has been servicing the Garden City, Georgia Community with Chiropractic Care for over 40 years. Our Chiropractors have the experience and knowledge necessary for the treatment our patients need so that they can return to a normal life.
Arrowhead Chiropractic Clinic is the name trusted most among those dealing with pain and injuries.
Our quality care and service have been helping people in the Garden City, Georgia community improve their quality of life by diminishing their pain.
If you are searching for the right Chiropractic doctor, our Garden Injury Clinic is here to help.
Call Garden City's Arrowhead Chiropractic Clinic Today, or Click on the Button Below!
What to Expect During Your Consultation and First Visit with Dr. Victoria White
When you arrive at the Garden City Clinic for your Free Chiropractic Consultation with Dr. White, you will be asked to fill out the standard paperwork.
We require our patients to provide their background information and medical history. We do this so we can better understand your condition and set into action the proper plan to diagnose and relieve your symptoms.
Some of the typical questions Dr. White may ask you are,
- When did the pain start?
- Do you believe there was a specific event that caused your pain to start?
- Where in your body are you experiencing the discomfort?
- Is there anything that seems to help with pain relief?
- Is there any activity or movement that makes the pain worse?
- Describe the type of pain:
- Sharp or Dull?
- Burning or Throbbing?
- Is it a continuous pain, or does it come and go?
Once Dr. White has finished asking you about what brought you into our Garden City office, she will conduct a thorough physical examination that includes tests to evaluate your balance, range of motion, and muscle strength in the afflicted area.
Besides the physical examination, our chiropractors will also perform an X-ray on our patients. This is done to help in diagnosing the condition and making sure you are safe to treat with chiropractic care.
Once Dr. White compiles your results from the diagnostic tests, she will develop a custom treatment plan for you.
This plan will include goals for your treatment that includes relieving pain, restoring function and mobility, and getting back to living an active, healthy lifestyle.
Conditions Our Chiropractors Specialize In Treating
Our Chiropractors are well trained in treating a multitude of issues that our patients are experiencing. Some of the common conditions that Arrowhead Clinic can help with
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Bulging Discs
- Slipped or Herniated Discs
- Shoulder Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Sports Injuries
- Muscle Spasms
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Posture Issues
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
Common Symptoms Experienced by Individuals in Need of Chiropractic Care in Garden City, Georgia
Chiropractors are a great treatment alternative for individuals who are looking for treatment without having to take prescription drugs.
"Most medical doctors can not treat soft tissue or spinal injuries the way a chiropractic doctor can."
Chiropractors have specialized training in handling injuries to the musculoskeletal systems that can not only relieve your symptoms but also restore your body to its natural functioning ability, leading to a healthier future.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed below, you can benefit from the expert treatment provided by a chiropractor.
- Difficulty Moving
- Reduced mobility
- Muscle spasms
- Slowed Reflexes
- Memory Problems
Let Dr. White in the Garden City Chiropractic Clinic develop a personalized treatment plan for you.
She will quickly relieve you of your pain, stiffness, and tension, allowing you to regain your quality of life.
Don't Miss Your Opportunity for a Free Chiropractic Consultation Today!
Common Accidents That Result in Injuries
Many injuries are a direct result of a personal injury accident.
Our Garden City Chiropractic Clinic not only specializes in helping the injured but also those specifically hurt in accidents caused by negligence.
Dr. Victoria White treats patients injured in all types of personal injury accidents at the Garden City Clinic location.
Common accident types that
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Wrecks
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Workplace Accidents
Types of Treatment We Use at our Chiropractic Clinic
All treatments performed by our experienced chiropractors are safe and natural. Our clients prefer these methods over costly surgeries and addicting medications that mask the pain.
Our chiropractic clinic in Garden City, Georgia focuses on correcting spinal misalignments and easing muscle tension around the injured vertebral body.
Our goal to help each patient restore their nervous system to its normal function.
"Chiropractic Adjustments are used to correct the structural alignment of the spine and improve your body's physical function."
Some of the techniques used at Arrowhead may include:
- Spinal Adjustment. This treatment is used to correct the alignment of the vertebrae of the spine to reduce pain in the joints and muscles.
- Spinal Decompression. The decompression technique uses negative pressure to put bulging and herniated discs back into the correct position.
- Ergonomics Training. During your treatment with us, our chiropractor may recommend some modifications of your workstation or change the way you are sleeping at night to correct some of the positioning and posture issues that are causing you pain.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Another therapy that our Garden City office utilizes is electrical stimulation therapy. Electrical Muscle Stimulation involves pulsing electrical currents being sent into the muscles to help relieve tension.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When leg length deficiency, subtalar instability, and flat feet are present, Dr. White may prescribe you a specialized piece of footwear to correct the discrepancy. If we correct the way you naturally walk to become more structurally sound and efficient, your body will be able to eliminate the tension, reducing your pain.
- Flexion-Distraction Technique. A gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that uses a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation. This treatment uses a spring-loaded instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without manually thrusting into the spine.
How Chiropractic Treatment Can Benefit You
Patients of Chiropractic treatment experience many benefits including,
- pain relief,
- a boost to their immune system,
- increased disease prevention,
- superior level of overall health and fitness.
If you hurt yourself or were involved in a personal injury accident, your delicate nerves can be placed under unwanted pressure, causing lack of nerve flow to your limbs and vital organs.
Manual manipulation by our Garden City Chiropractic provides relief from back pain by taking pressure off of neurological tissue, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, increasing flexibility and creating a series of chemical responses in the body that can act as natural painkillers.
"By repositioning the spinal joints, discs, and vertebra back to their natural form, our patients can get immediate relief from their pain."
Arrowhead Clinic Doctors never use harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics. We take a holistic approach that is gentle, safe, and natural.
If you are looking to alleviate your residual achiness, soreness, and stiffness, while restoring your bodies natural flexibility and mobility you need to call our Garden City Chiropractor today for a Free Consultation.