Our Non-Surgical Treatment Center houses some of the finest Back Pain Doctors and Specialists in Marietta, GA who can get you out of Pain without surgery.
Arrowhead Clinic's Marietta Back Pain Doctors provide complete Spinal Care and Natural Wellness Solutions for people dealing with the following Back Pain Conditions:
Arthritis | Back Pain | Bulging Disc | Degenerative Disc Disease | Herniated Disc | Hip Pain | Muscle Spasms | Neck Pain | Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy | Pinched Nerves | Sacro-Iliac Joint Pain | Sciatica | Scoliosis | Whiplash
Our local Marietta Back Pain Physicians and Chiropractors are experts at locating and removing misalignments of the spine and relieving muscle spasms around a damaged vertebral body allowing for proper transfer of nerve information and healing between the body and brain. By removing the mechanical interference around your spinal column, many of our Back Pain patient's in Marietta experience dramatic improvement and can avoid costly back surgery completely!
What Are The Root Causes of these Back Pain Conditions?
Auto Accident or Slip and Fall Injury
Violent traumas cause spinal misalignments that distort your bodies natural anatomical structure and aggravate your delicate nerves, bones, ligaments and discs causing a tremendous amount of Back Pain and/or Muscle Spasm.
Any accident, no matter how minor, can create nerve-damaging misalignments at the moment of impact or progressively over time if no treatment is ever performed
Our Marietta Back Pain Doctors offer a comprehensive spinal wellness examination and diagnostic test to ensure the health of your spine and then provide natural therapy methods to eliminate pain from accident caused trauma permanently.
You Have Back Pain because of Unnatural Postural Holding Patterns
Being in unnatural postures and positions for a long period of time will ultimately change your natural spinal anatomy and cause certain muscles to tighten and shorten while others become extremely weak and lax.
This ligamentous and spinal laxity eventually leads to a complete remolding of your global spine and contributes to Chronic Back Pain conditions, disability and depression related symptoms if not treated quickly enough.
You don't need to live with constant Back Pain and Soreness we can help you get to the cause of the problem.
Our Marietta Back Pain Specialists provide cutting edge non-surgical therapy methods to heal your body quickly.
Sports Injuries or Work Injuries
Overuse injuries at work or in a sport cause sensitive spinal nerves to be impeded. This negatively affects your body's reflexes, range of motion , strength, endurance, and, ultimately, its ability to perform everyday tasks.
The Back Pain Physicians and Chiropractors at our Marietta Treatment Center can help your body restore normal function over time.
How Do Our Marietta Back Pain Doctors Get You Out Of Pain?
Multiple demands are asked of your spine every single day. The spine provides support for your head, shoulders, and upper body. It gives you the necessary structure to stand up straight, and yet allows you to bend, extend, and twist; all while protecting your fragile spinal cord.
Each vertebra of your spine joins or articulates with other joints around it, forming a moveable unit. Cartilage lines the joints and also forms your spinal discs that act as a shock absorber for your spinal column.
Cartilage has no explicit blood supply, so its nutrients can only be absorbed and toxins expelled through a process called “inbibition.” If a spinal joint is not functioning properly, the cartilage and your spinal discs go through a long process of degeneration and decay.
We 5 scientifically proven treatment therapies to help reset your body at our Marietta Back Pain Clinic:
- Chiropractic Adjustments or Manipulations. Manual Chiropractic adjustments provide back pain relief by taking pressure off sensitive neurological tissue, restoring blood flow, increasing joint range of motion, reducing muscle tension and soreness, and creates a series of chemical reactions in your body that release endorphins which act as the body's natural painkillers. When coupled with adequate hydration and mineral supplementation, the body will begin healing quickly.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When subtalar instability, flat feet and/or leg-length inefficiency are present in your body, our Marietta Back Pain Doctors may prescribe a small rubber heel lift in your shoe for the short leg side to create stability at your pelvis and correct your walking pattern. If we can positively alter your incorrect walking motion to be more structurally sound, your body begins to eliminate its tight holding patterns and you will see a dramatic reduction in your Back Pain symptoms.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage involves you lying face up as a system of rollers move strategically about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles that are causing your Back Pain. The Back Pain Doctor can use other traction devices as well that assist in stretching the spine and decompressing the discs, this helps to remove pressure that has built up on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are ideal for those suffering with Bulging Discs, Herniated Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Many of our patients enjoy electrical stimulation therapy, especially those with severe Muscle Cramping and Spasms. This technologically driven Back Pain therapy places small electrodes directly on your skin to send light electrical impulses to various areas of the body with the purpose of minimizing inflammation in the muscle or joint, settle muscle spasms down and relieve pain symptoms.
- Ergonomics Training. During the course of your care with us, your Back Pain Physician may recommend minor ergonomic modifications of your work station or change the position of how you are sleeping at night if they seem to be detrimental to the healing process
With many specialty tools at our disposal and a staff that respects and cares for each patient, we have a unique opportunity to take care of your Back Pain naturally today!
Please contact our local Marietta, GA Back Pain Specialists today by calling 800-961-7246 or click the link below for your Free Consultation.