Our Back Pain Physicians and Non-Surgical Treatment Center Specialists in Savannah, GA can get you out of Pain naturally.
Arrowhead Clinic's Savannah Back Pain Physicians provide comprehensive Spinal Wellness and Natural Care Solutions for those affected by following Back Pain Conditions:
Arthritis | Back Pain | Bulding Disc | Degenerative Disc Disease | Herniated Disc | Hip Pain | Muscle Spasms | Neck Pain | Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy | Pinched Nerves | Sacro-Iliac Joint Pain | Sciatica | Scoliosis | Whiplash
Our Back Pain Doctors and Chiropractors locate and remove misalignments of the spine and relieve muscle tension and spasm around an injured vetebral body, this allows for proper transfer of nerve information between the body and brain restoring function to the nervous system. By removing the mechanical interference many of our Savannah Back Pain patient's experience drastic improvements and are able to avoid surgery completely!
What Are Common Causes of these Back Pain Conditions?
You have been in an Auto Accident or has a Slip and Fall Injury
Rapid Force traumas cause spinal misalignments that distort your bodies natural structure and irritate your nerves, bones, ligaments and discs causing extreme Back Pain or Muscle Tension. Any accident, no matter how minor, can create nerve-damaging misalignments instantaneously or progressively over time if nothing is done. Our Savannah Back Pain Doctors provide a complete spinal examination and diagnostic testing to ensure that your spine is free of misalignments and then provide natural therapy methods to eliminate pain from accidents permanantly.
Sports Injury or Work Injury
Repetitive stress or overuse at work or in a sport may cause spinal nerves to be impeded. This will negatively affect your bodies range of motion, strength, reflexes, endurance, and, ultimately, its ability to perform normal tasks. The Back Pain Physicians and Chiropractors at our Savannah Treatment Center can help your body restore normal function and help get you back to work and play.
You Have Back Pain because of Negative Postural Holding Patterns
Holding postures and positions for a certain amount of time will change your spinal structure and cause certain muscles to shorten and tighten while others become extremely weak.
This consistent ligament loaded stress will eventually lead to a remolding of your spine and contribute to Chronic Back Pain, disability and depression if not treated soon enough.
You don't need to live with constant Back Pain and Soreness we can help you get to the root of the problem. Our Savannah Back Pain Specialists provide the non-surgical method to heal your body and restore your health.
How Do Our Savannah Back Pain Doctors Get You Out Of Pain?
Various demands are placed on your spine every single day by gravity alone. The spine supports your head, shoulders, and upper body. It gives you structure to stand up straight, and yet provides the suppleness to bend and twist, all while guarding your spinal cord. Each vertebra in your spine joins or articulates with other joints around it, this forms a moveable joint. Cartilage lines the joints and forms the disc to act as a shock absorber for your spine.
Cartilage has no direct blood supply, so its nutrients have to be absorbed and toxins expelled through a process called “inbibition.” If a spinal joint is misaligned and not moving properly, the cartilage and your spinal discs go through a long process of decay and degeneration.
We use our 5 treatment therapies as the reset button on your body at our Savannah Back Pain Clinic:
- Chiropractic Adjustements or Manipulations. Manual adjustments by a doctor of chiropractic provides back pain relief by taking pressure off sensitive neurological tissue, increasing joint range of motion, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical reactions in your body that act as natural painkillers. When coupling this treatment with adequate hydration and mineral absorption, the body will begin the healthing process quickly.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When leg-length deficiency, flat feet and/or subtalar instability are present, our Savannah Back Pain Doctors may prescricbe a small heel lift in your shoe for the short leg side to create stability at the pelvis and correct your walking gait. If we change the pattern of your natural walking motion to be more anatomically sound, your body reacts positively by eliminating its tension holding patterns and your Back Pain will reduce dramatically.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage will include you the patient lying face up as a system of rollers move strategically about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles that are causing your Back Pain. The Back Pain Doctor may use other traction devices that assist in stretching the spine and decompress the discs, which helps to remove pressure that has built up on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for those with Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Another therapy that many of our patients rave about, especially those with severe Muscle Spasms and Cramping is electrical muscle stimulation. This Back Pain therapy placed electrodes directly on the skin that send light electrical impulses to different areas of the body with the purpose of minimizing localized inflammation in the muscle or joint, settle muscle spasms down and relieve symptoms.
- Ergonomics Training. During the course of your treatment with us, the Back Pain Physician may recommend some modifications to your work station or change the postion of how you are sleeping at night that might be inhibiting the healing process.
With so many tools at our disposal and the right staff that cares and respects each patient, we have the opportunity to take care of your Back Pain today!
Contact our local Savannah Back Pain Specialists today by calling 800-961-7246 or click the link below for your Free Consultation.