1. Auto Accident
Pain is unfortunately an unavoidable result of a traumatic auto accident. The blunt force impace resulting from a traffic collision can cause a tremendous amount of harm to your person. However, one of the most common injuries that one can receive is to their back. The back supports the entire body. That is why it is so important it remain healthy. A common ailment that results from an auto accident is potentially slipping a disc. A slipped disc could place pressure on your spinal cord that can cause you even more pain. That is why it so important to visit a qualified health care provider after an auto accident.
If you are not in any immediate life threatening danger, a visit to a qualified doctor may be able to relieve your pain. A skilled doctor, such as those at Arrowhead Clinic Lithia Springs, has a plethora of resources for diagnosing your ailments. These range from hands on examinations to x-rays. An accurate diagnosis will allow your doctor to formulate an effective treatment for your pain.
If you are in pain from an auto accident, contact us. Call our skilled doctors at Arrowhead Clinic Lithia Springs to schedule a free consultation today.
2. Slip and Fall and Other Accidents
Trauma can cause misalignments in the spine which can distort the natural structure and irritate the bones, nerves, ligaments, and discs causing severe Back Pain or Muscle Tension.
Any accident, no matter how minor, can create nerve-damaging misalignments instantaneously or progressively over time. Our Back Pain Doctors will give you a full spinal examination to make sure your spine does not have misalignments. They will also provide natural therapy methods to relieve pain permanently.
3. Sports Injury or Work Injury
Repetitive stress at work or in a sport may cause spinal nerves may be impeded. This may in turn negatively affect one's range of motion, strength, reflexes, endurance, and, ultimately, performance. The Back Pain Physicians at our Treatment Center in Lithia Springs can help your body restore its normal function and get you back to your best at work and play.
Holding positions and postures for a long period o time can change the structure of the spine and cause certain muscles to shorten and tighten while others become fragile. This consistent damage will lead to Chronic Back Pain, depression and disability if not treated soon enough.
You do not need to live with constant Back Pain; our Doctors can help find the cause of your pain, and provide a non-surgical method to heal your body and restore your health.
5 Therapies for Treatment of Back Pain
- Chiropractic Adjustments. Manual manipulation by a doctor provide relief from back pain by taking unwanted pressure off neurological tissue, increases the range of motion, restores blood flow, reduces muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical responses in the body that act as natural painkillers. When you couple this treatment with adequate hydration, the body can begin the healing process quickly.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills When leg length deficiency, flat feet and subtalar instability are present, our doctors may prescribe a small heel lift in your footwear for the short leg side to stabilize the pelvis and correct your walking gait. If we change the way you naturally walk to become more anatomically friendly, your body will react by eliminating tension holding patterns, and your Back Pain will dramatically reduce.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage incorporates a system of rollers move about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles in the back that are causing your Back Pain. The Decatur Back Pain Doctors may utilize other traction devices to assist in stretching the spine and decompress the discs. This will remove pressure on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for anyone suffering from Bulging Discs, Herniated Discs, Sciatica, Degenerative Disc Disease, and more.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Another therapy that our Decatur office utilizes is electrical stimulation therapy. Patients who suffer from severe Muscle Spasms and Cramping find relief during this therapy.
- Ergonomics Training. During your treatment with us, the Back Pain physician may recommend some modifications of your workstation or change the way you are sleeping at night which might inhibit the healing process.
Treatment Near ME