Let Our Chiropractors Help With Your Pain
- Chiropractic pain management and corrective therapy at our office in Gainesville is well suited for victims of acute pain conditions or chronic issues.
- Our treatment approaches to care are always gentle, safe, and all natural.
- This is one of the reasons our patients receive regular referrals from their primary care physicians to come into our office or friends and family members who have gotten well using our individualized treatment options.
- The goal of our therapy is to help your body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time alleviating residual achiness, soreness, and stiffness.
- Our patients typically see a sharp reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation, increasedNeck and Lower Back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity and better sleep throughout the night.
How Our Chiropractors Achieve These Results
- Chiropractic Adjustments or Manipulations. Manual adjustments by a doctor of chiropractic provides back pain relief or neck pain relief by taking pressure off sensitive neurological tissue, increasing joint range of motion, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical reactions in your body that act as natural painkillers.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Many of our patients rave about electrical stimulation therapy, especially those with severe Muscle Cramping and Spasm. This technological driven Back Pain therapy minimizes inflammation directly in the muscle or joint, settles muscle spasms down and relieves chronic pain symptoms.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage involves you the patient lying face up as a system of rollers move strategically about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles that are causing your Back Pain. Our Chiropractors may use other traction devices that assist in stretching the spine and decompress the discs, which helps remove pressure that has built up on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for those with Bulging Discs, Herniated Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When flat feet, subtalar instability and/or leg-length deficiency are present, our Chiropractors in Gainesville may prescribe a small heel lift in your shoe for the short leg side to create stability at your pelvis and correct your walking pattern, this in turn should help alleviate some of your nagging back pain symptoms.
Injuries as a Result of an Auto Accident
Unfortunately, pain is a common occurrence after an auto accident. The blunt force impact that occurs during a traffic collision can play all sorts of havoc on the human body. There is no portion of the body that cannot be effected by such a traumatic accident. You can develop whiplash in your neck. You can throw your hips out of alignment, which will hinder your ability to walk. You can even slip a disk and develop sciatica. The list goes on and on. That is why it is so crucial to see a health care professional after a car accident.
Provided you are not in any immediate life threatening danger, a chiropractic care professional is a great resource for overcoming your pain. An experienced chiropractor, like those at Arrowhead Clinic, have a plethora of tools for diagnosing your specific condition. These range from hands on examinations to x-rays. An accurate diagnosis will help your chiropractor develop your optimum recovery treatment plan.
If you are experiencing pain as a result of a car accident, contact us. The chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic specialize in these types of accidents. Call and schedule a free consultation with our skilled chiropractors today!
Other Common Pain Conditions:
What to Expect as a New Patient at our Clinic
When you arrive at our Gainesville
office for your Free Chiropractic Consultation,
we will begin by asking you to complete forms that provide us with background information regarding your medical history, condition, and the symptoms that you are currently experiencing.
Some typical questions to expect:
When and how did the pain start?
Where is it located?
What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident, Injury Trauma or is Postural in Nature.
Describe the pain - is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?Chiropractic Examination
After we have reviewed your medical history, the chiropractor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam
that will include comprehensive tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and
reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic, x-ray and neurological tests to assess:
- Range of motion of the affected part
- Muscle tone
- Muscle strength
- Postural Stability
- Neurological integrity
- Goals and Report of Findings
Our experienced Chiropractors will establish specific goals based on the X-ray and Exam Findings for your individualized treatment plan.
Let Our Gainesville Chiropractors Help With Your Recovery
If you are experiencing pain, let our Chiropractors in Gainesville help your body recover naturally.
Our unique office has the necessary technology and skill to treat your pain and injury conditions.
If you need a Chiropractor in Gainesville, Georgia, we are here to help with your recovery. Click on the link below to schedule your Free Chiropractic Consultation today!