Injured at Work?
The pain stops here at Arrowhead Clinics. We are listed as approved providers on all the major Worker Comp providers in Georgia and Tennessee.
Here are some of our available treatments.
- Occupational Medicine
- On-Site Diagnostics
- On-Site Physiotherapy
- On-Site X-Ray
- Pre-Employment Physical Evaluations
- Urine Drug Testing
Arrowhead Clinics will properly document your injuries and provide a detailed employers report. This report includes the following:
- Date & Time of Each Visit (arrival and departure)
- Notified of “No Shows”
- Modified Duties
- Expected Return to work or normal duties
- Any Additional Referrals Needed
- Faxed to You After Every Visit.
Or you may receive manual therapies to treat your neck pain, such as:
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue therapy uses special instruments to diagnose and treat muscle tension.
- Manual joint stretching and resistance techniques can help reduce neck pain and other symptoms.
- Therapeutic massage can help relax tense muscles.
- Trigger point therapy is used to relieve tight, painful points on a muscle.
- Inferential electrical stimulation uses a low frequency electrical current to stimulate neck muscles.
- Ultrasound sends sound waves into your muscle tissues to help stiffness and pain in your neck.
Finally, therapeutic exercises may be recommended. These can help improve the overall range of motion in your neck and prevent neck pain from progressing.
The treatments listed above are simply examples of possible chiropractic treatments for neck pain; your actual treatment plan will depend on your diagnosis. Your chiropractor should thoroughly explain your treatment options so that you know what will happen.
CALL NOW! 800-961-PAIN (7246)