Chiropractor Albany, GA
Are you suffering from chronic pain or an accident injury in Albany, GA?
If you have Neck or Back Pain, you should consider visiting our experienced Albany Chiropractor Dr. Antjuan Mitchell DC for treatment and relief.
Dr. Mitchell is experienced in treating those who are suffering from a chronic pain condition or an acute accident injury.
If you are in pain, do not hesitate to contact our office today to set up a free consultation.
Spine and Health Conditions that our Albany Chiropractors Specialize In Treating
The Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinics specialize in treating a wide variety of pain issues. Some of which include:
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Slipped or Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Pinched Nerves
- Muscle Spasms
- Posture Issues
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
Your Source for Holistic Healing & Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is a highly recommended form of pain relief treatment, especially for those seeking care without wanting to be prescribed addictive pain medications.
Most medical doctors do not have the same experience treating soft tissue or spinal injuries as Chiropractors do.
Chiropractic Doctors specialize in treating injuries to the musculoskeletal system. With chiropractic manipulations and adjustments, the body has the chance to heal naturally, restoring proper function to the body.
Chiropractors are able to treat any of the following pain conditions:
- Difficulty Moving
- Muscle spasms
- Slowed Reflexes
- Reduced Mobility
- Memory Problems
What to Expect from our Albany, Ga Chiropractors
When you come to our clinic for a free consultation, you will first be asked to fill out the standard paperwork.
We require our patients to provide their background information and medical history so that we may better understand the condition that you have come to get treated.
Some additional questions that you may be asked include:
- When did the pain start?
- Do you believe there was a specific event that caused your pain to start?
- Is there anything that seems to provide you with relief?
- Where are you experiencing discomfort?
- Is there any type of activity or movement that makes the pain more intense?
- Describe the type of pain:
- Dull or Sharp?
- Throbbing or Burning?
- Is it continuous, or does it come and go?
Once the doctor is finished asking you about what brought you into our office, the chiropractor will perform a very thorough physical examination that includes tests to evaluate your balance, range of motion, and muscle strength in the afflicted area.
In order to properly diagnose our patient's conditions, we will also perform X-Rays. This is done to ensure we understand completely the issues our patients are having and that they are healthy enough to undergo chiropractic care.
Accident Injuries That We Treat
Many of the patients that we treat at our clinics come to use with accident injuries.
Our doctors have treated people who have been involved in many different forms of accidents, such as:
- Semi Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Work Place Accidents
Types of Chiropractic Care Used at Arrowhead Clinic in Albany, Georgia
All treatments performed by our experienced chiropractors are safe, holistic and natural.
Our clients prefer these methods over costly surgeries and addictive pain medications.
Our chiropractic clinic serving Albany, Georgia focuses on correcting spinal misalignments and easing muscle tension around the injured vertebral body and coupling this treatment with diet and exercise to aid with weight loss and overall healing.
Our goal to help each patient make a full recovery so they can return to their normal lifestyle.
Chiropractic Manipulations and Adjustments are used to help correct the structural alignment of the
Some of the techniques our Chiropractors use include:
- Spinal Adjustment. Spinal Adjustment is used to correct the misalignment of the vertebrae of the spine to help eliminate pain in the surrounding area.
- Spinal Decompression. This technique uses negative pressure applied by a chiropractor to put bulging and herniated discs back into their correct position.
- Ergonomics Training. During your treatment with us, our chiropractor may recommend some modifications to your workstation or change the position you are sleeping in at night to correct some of the posture issues that are causing you pain.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Another therapy that our Albany office utilizes is electrical stimulation therapy. Electrical Muscle Stimulation involves pulsing electrical currents being sent into the muscles to help relieve tension.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation. This treatment uses a spring-loaded instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without manually thrusting into the spine.
- Myofascial Relief - Myofascial release is an alternative medicine therapy that can look similar to acupuncture which helps treat skeletal muscle immobility and pain by relaxing contracted muscles and improving blood and lymphatic circulation to given areas of the body.
- Flexion-Distraction Technique. A gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that uses a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When leg length deficiency, subtalar instability, and flat feet are present, Dr. Mitchell may prescribe you a specialized piece of footwear to correct the discrepancy. This may also involve a series of exercises that strengthen the muscles responsible for posture.
Fast Track Your Healing - How Chiropractic Care Can Help You
Our patients experience many benefits of chiropractic care:
- pain relief
- immune system boost
- natural disease prevention
- increase in energy
- a higher level of overall health and fitness
Contact our Expert Chiropractic Care Professionals in Albany, Georgia - Your Source for Pain Relief
If you were involved in an accident or are suffering from a chronic pain condition, seeing a chiropractor for treatment and relief may be exactly what you need to feel better.
The Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic have been treating those with pain and injury conditions for over 40 years.
All of our experienced Chiropractors are dedicated to finding the source of your pain and helping you return to your normal health and wellness, without the need for drugs or surgery.
Do not put off treatment and care.
Our Doctors offer a free consultation. We will speak with you and find out how we can best assist with your recovery process.
Click the link below to set up your appointment with our Dr. Mitchell DC our Chiropractor in Albany, Georgia today.