Chiropractor in Savannah, GA
Our dedicated Savannah, Georgia chiropractors and health professionals have over 40 years of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries and pain symptoms.
Chiropractic Care and Car Accident Treatment in Savannah, GA
At Arrowhead Clinic, if you're looking for a Chiropractor Near Me, our Savannah chiropractors are dedicated to chiropractic care and spinal health. We invite you to join the thousands of our patients who have found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, and migraines. In addition to Chiropractic Care, we have the best Personal Injury Doctors to treat you after a Car Accident. Use our Trusted network of Personal Injury Lawyers, so you pay nothing and get proper Legal Representation for your Car Accident Settlement.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day chiropractic treatment appointments and walk-ins, and we are open late and on weekends to ensure you can get the care you deserve.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in Savannah, GA, has over 200 Verified Google Reviews.
Our chiropractors are the highest-rated serving the Savannah Community.
If you were the victim of an accident, we can refer the top personal injury lawyer in Savannah. These trusted attorneys help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
With a personal injury lawyer on your case, you pay no out-of-pocket expenses for your medical treatment after an accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an attorney.
MEET DR. JEREMY THOMPSON
Dr. Jeremy Thompson is a 3rd generation Doctor of Chiropractic who believes everyone deserves a life free from pain.
He is passionate about helping his patients recover from debilitating physical injuries. It does not matter if your pain and suffering was caused by an auto accident, a slip & fall, a work injury, or any other type of accident, Dr. Thompson cares deeply about helping his patients return to normal life.
In his free time, Dr. Thompson enjoys exploring Savannah with his blue-nose pit rescue, Lincoln Brophy.
Arrowhead Clinic is the recognized leader for diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries and other motor vehicle crashes, such as bus accidents, truck accidents, rideshare accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, or drunk driving injuries.
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Savannah clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health.
Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about, and we want you to be a part of it!
Arrowhead Clinic's Savannah office specializes in chiropractic treatment for victims of car accidents or those dealing with chronic pain symptoms. Our approaches to care are gentle, safe, and always all-natural.
You have the option to work with our personal injury attorneys in Savannah to make sure you get the best representation for your accident case. We will then get you the best treatment from our car accident doctors specializing in auto accident injuries.
The main goal is to help your body naturally by relieving residual soreness and stiffness while at the same time restoring flexibility and mobility.
The results our patients see are a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation, increased lower back and neck ranges of motion, better sleep throughout the night, and elevated mental clarity.
We achieve rapid results for our patients through chiropractic adjustments and active release therapy that restores proper motion in the joints. We also practice decompression therapy that encompasses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off vertebral joints while simultaneously hydrating your discs. To reduce muscular and nervous system pain in localized areas, our chiropractors use electrical stimulation and ultrasound therapy.
Our Savannah Chiropractors and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Auto Accident Injuries - A variety of injuries caused by car accidents are treated by auto accident injury chiropractors. Chiropractors can treat pain in a variety of ways, from non-surgical neck pain treatment to whiplash treatment and more.
- Back Pain - Hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments are used by chiropractors. Appropriate alignment of the body's musculoskeletal structure, especially the spine, will allow the body to repair itself without the need for surgery or medicine.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
Tired of waking up in the morning with neck pain, back stiffness, or hip pain and wondering what happened?
Looking for a chiropractor in Savannah, GA, who can help give you the natural treatment you need.
If you are dealing with chronic neck or back pain conditions, you're not alone.
Up to 80 percent of adults experience persistent symptoms of lower back pain at some point in their lives. About 31 million Americans struggle each day with the condition at any given time.
So what can you do about it?
If you don't find the right local chiropractor, the pain starts to drastically affect your health and quality of life.
That is what makes Chiropractic Care so important, and it's the reason so many people choose it as their preferred alternative medicine for natural and lasting pain relief.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but not always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This natural noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid releasing. It is completely harmless.
Whether you have seen a chiropractor in the past or are seeking a local chiropractor near you for the first time, expect your visit to Arrowhead Clinic in Savannah to be different from any healthcare experience you've had before.
Here are a few reasons why our clinic is your perfect solution for pain relief and wellness care:
- We Are Conveniently Located
- Our Chiropractic Clinic is Open Late
- Same-Day Appointments and Walk-ins Welcome
- Quality Chiropractic Care by Licensed Professionals and Medical Doctors
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- State of the Art Diagnostics and Scientifically Backed Treatments
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be.
At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an auto accident or are dealing with neck or back pain, CALL 800-961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in Savannah.
Arrowhead Clinic Chiropractor - Savannah
Our local Arrowhead Clinic in Savannah is located near the Oglethorpe Mall, right across the street from the Savannah Church of Christ.
7205 Hodgson Memorial Dr.
Savannah, GA 31406
Phone: (912) 353-7246
Treating Chiropractor: Dr. Jeremy Thompson
Hours of Operation:
Monday- 9 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday- 9 AM - 7 PM
Wednesday- 9 AM - 7 PM
Thursday- 9 AM - 7 PM
Friday- 9 AM - 7 PM
Our Map Location:
Savannah | Vernonburg | Paradise Park | Highland Park | Windsor Forest | Montgomery | Oakdale | Georgetown
Chatham County | Quitman County
ZIP CODES SERVED
31302 | 31402 | 31405 | 31408 | 31414 | 31419 | 31322 | 31403 | 31406 | 31409 | 31415 | 31420 | 31401 | 31404 | 31407 | 31412 | 31416 | 39854
The employees were nice and caring and the doctor did a wonderful job trying to get me better. The hours were very convenient. Overall my experience was great.
Pleasant experience. Administrative staff greeted me as I entered into the clinic during each visit. The Therapy treatment as a whole was amazing.
By far the best office I have ever been into! They have the absolute best staff and smiling faces every single day. Very attentive at all times and really care about your well being. Would highly recommend and will be sending anyone needing some pain relief straight to you guys! Thank you sooooo much for all that you guys do!!
The staff at this office are top notch professionals that maintain a friendly, calming and healing environment for their patients. From the moment I first stepped in I felt welcomed. These ladies go above and beyond to make every visit pleasurable.