Quality Chiropractic Care for Your Entire Family in Atlanta
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic - Cascade Crossing! As your Atlanta chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of our patients who have found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, and migraines.
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! Your Atlanta, Georgia chiropractic specialist is dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health.
Join our thousands of patients who have found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, and migraines.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in Atlanta, GA, has over 1,000 Verified Google Reviews. Our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Atlanta Community.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day chiropractic treatment appointments and walk-ins, and we are open late and on weekends to ensure you can get the care you deserve.
MEET DR. SUMMER TURNER
Dr. Turner is from North Carolina but has traveled all over the country, pursuing her career in treating people injured in accidents and people who suffer from chronic pain.
Dr. Turner is well versed in Chiropractic care with an emphasis on sports-related therapies. She had the opportunity to train under the Chiropractor for the Carolina Panthers while completing her Master's in Sports rehabilitation.
From there, she learned under two other Chiropractors, which allowed her to sharpen her skills and adjusting techniques. Dr. Turner is certified in several soft tissue techniques, including Active Release Technique (ART) and Fascial Distortion Model (FDM), as well as a movement diagnosis technique called Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA).
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system. Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health and help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Hinesville clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs. For example, if you are suffering from hip pain, your chiropractor will create a plan to relieve it.
We want you to take a long-term view of health.
Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about, and we want you to be a part of it!
In preparation for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, you will be asked to complete forms that provide background information about your medical history, condition, and symptoms you are currently experiencing.
Some of the questions included are:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from something such as a car accident.
- Describe the pain. Is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
The Exam with our local Atlanta Chiropractor
Once we know more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that includes comprehensive tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic and neurological tests to assess:
- Range of motion of the affected part
- Postural stability
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
- Muscle tone
Diagnostic Studies Which Provide Necessary Detail on How to Correct Your Pain Condition
Based on the results of your chiropractic exam and previous medical history, diagnostic studies help identify structural abnormalities to more accurately diagnose your condition and provide compelling evidence to the insurance company why and where you need Chiropractic Treatment after an Auto Accident.
The most common diagnostic studies during your chiropractic exam include:
- An X-ray exam
- Other laboratory tests, if necessary
- Potential outside referral for an MRI
Goals and Report of Findings
Dr. Turner at our Atlanta location will establish specific goals based on your X-rays and exam findings for your individualized plan of care.
- Short-term goals include lessening pain and restoring normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long-term goals are about reacquiring functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.
Based on your unique situation, Dr. Turner will determine how often you should come in to see her. Sometimes it may be one time a week, or it can be multiple times per week when you are in your acute treatment phase.
Our Chiropractors and Medical Doctors in Atlanta treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Auto Accident Injuries - A variety of injuries caused by car accidents are treated by auto accident injury chiropractors. Chiropractors can treat pain in a variety of ways, from non-surgical neck pain treatment to whiplash treatment and more.
- Back Pain After An Auto Accident - Hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments are used by chiropractors. Appropriate alignment of the body's musculoskeletal structure, especially the spine, will allow the body to repair itself without the need for surgery or medicine.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Chronic Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Lower Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain after a Car Accident - A common problem people deal with after a car accident is neck pain, which a chiropractor can help alleviate.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
Whether you are a new walk-in patient dealing with back pain or someone who was recently injured in an auto accident, Dr. Turner is able to help diagnose your condition and provide the right treatments to get you out of pain.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics, but with:
- Spinal decompression therapy which uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs.
- Chiropractic adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints.
- Electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
- Flexion-Distraction Technique- This is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation-This uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific Spinal Manipulation- Helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment can also boost your immune system, ease dozens of diseases from the source, increase your energy, add years to your life, and promote your health and level of fitness.
Being involved in a vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on delicate nerves and can even diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once the nervous system is compromised, any human body function is at risk and can cause further complications. Your movement, blinking, heartbeat, regulation of hormones, breathing, and vision could all become compromised.
And even worse, if left untreated, depleted nerve energy will lead to pain, fatigue, organ dysfunction, and eventually disease.
By realigning the spine back to health and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate pain relief. More significantly, they experience vitality, healthiness, and increased energy.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but not always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This natural noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid being released. It is completely harmless.
Whether you have seen a chiropractor in the past or are seeking a local chiropractor near you for the first time, expect your visit to Arrowhead Clinic in Atlanta, GA, to be different from any healthcare experience you've had before.
Here are a few reasons why our clinic is your perfect solution for pain relief and wellness care:
- We are Conveniently Located
- Our Chiropractic Clinic is Open Late
- Same-Day Appointments and Walk-ins Welcome
- Quality Chiropractic Care by Licensed Professionals and Medical Doctors
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- State of the Art Diagnostics and Scientifically Backed Treatments
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be. At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL 770-961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in Atlanta.
If you found us searching for a chiropractor near me, welcome!
Whether you are in Buckhead, Midtown, or elsewhere in the greater Atlanta area, the postural correction and chiropractic care protocols we use at ourAtlanta Chiropractic Clinic are changing the way people get well after Car Accident Injuries & Chronic Pain Conditions.
Arrowhead Clinic Chiropractor - Atlanta
Located in the Cascade Crossing
Address: 3695 Cascade Rd, Atlanta, GA 30331
Phone: (770) 961-7246
Treating Chiropractor: Dr. Summer Turner
Fulton County | DeKalb County
ZIP CODES SERVED
30311 | 30301 | 30302 | 30304 | 30305 | 30306 | 30307 | 30308 | 30310 | 30312 | 30313 | 30314 | 30315 | 30316 | 30317 | 30318 | 30319 | 30320
Yes, Chiropractic Care is absolutely worth it!
Chiropractors can help alleviate pain caused by accident injuries as well as a wide variety of chronic pain conditions.
Chiropractic care is an effective treatment method for alleviating pain and restoring the body to its normal function and ability.
Although chiropractors and massage therapists may appear to provide similar services at first glance, the two professions actually take very different approaches to patient care.
Both have the potential to help alleviate the pain that is negatively impacting your quality of life. However, chiropractic care focuses on the spine and the alignment of the spine, whereas massage therapy is primarily concerned with the muscles.