Chiropractor in McDonough, GA
Quality Chiropractic Care and Auto Accident Injury Treatment in McDonough
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day chiropractic treatment appointments and walk-ins, and we are open late and on weekends to make sure you can get the care you deserve.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in McDonough, GA, has over 600 Verified Google Reviews. Our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the McDonough Community.
If you were the victim of an accident, we can refer the top personal injury lawyer in McDonough. These trusted attorneys help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
With a personal injury lawyer on your case, you pay no out-of-pocket expenses for your medical treatment after an accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an attorney.
MEET DR. ROBBYN KEATING
Dr. Keating joined the team at Arrowhead Clinic in 2016 to continue furthering her career as a chiropractic physician. She moved to St. Louis, Missouri, from Alberta, Canada, in 2005 to earn her Bachelors of Science degree at Lindenwood University while on an ice hockey scholarship.
While in college, she excelled in ice hockey and track and field events. Upon graduation from Lindenwood University, Dr. Keating furthered her education by pursuing her Doctorate of Chiropractic at Logan College of Chiropractic.
She completed her doctorate studies in 2014 and then secured a highly sought-after position at a multidisciplinary wellness facility in the St. Louis metro area. It was there she trained under a well-respected chiropractor, who helped her hone her skills and techniques in a high-volume clinic.
Since moving to Georgia in 2015, in addition to running the McDonough office for Arrowhead Clinic, Dr. Keating continues her long-standing passion for playing rugby with the Atlanta Harlequins Women's Rugby team. She participates in several local ice hockey leagues and is now working on mastering her cast in fly fishing.
Arrowhead Clinic is the recognized leader for diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries.
For over 40 years, our team of Car Accident Doctors and Chiropractors have collaborated to stabilize and treat trauma caused by motor vehicle crashes.
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our McDonough clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health. Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about, and we want you to be a part of it!
When you first arrive at the McDonough Clinic for your Free Chiropractic Consultation with Dr. Keating, you will be asked to complete some paperwork.
We will need some background information about your medical history and conditions, as well as your current symptoms and injury pain.
Be prepared to answer these types of questions:
- When did the pain begin?
- What triggered the pain to start?
- Were you involved in a personal injury accident?
- Did you injure yourself in some way?
- Where are you experiencing the pain?
- What decreases the pain?
- What increases the pain?
Describe the type of pain:
- Does the pain come in waves, or is it continuous?
Once we know more about your medical history, Dr. Keating at the McDonough Chiropractic Clinic will conduct a thorough exam that will evaluate your stability, range of motion, and muscle tone in the afflicted areas.
An X-ray exam is also required for most patients during their first visit. This diagnostic study is performed for your own safety. Your doctor needs to know the specific discs, vertebrae, and joints in the spine that are causing you pain.
Once Dr. Keating is finished evaluating all of your results from the diagnostic tests, she will develop an individualized treatment plan.
This treatment plan usually includes a list of goals, including restoring joint function, lessening the pain, and reacquiring independence and tolerance of normal daily activities.
Our McDonough Chiropractors and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Back Pain - Hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments are used by chiropractors. Appropriate alignment of the body's musculoskeletal structure, especially the spine, will allow the body to repair itself without the need for surgery or medicine.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
All treatments performed by our experienced chiropractors are safe and natural. These methods are preferred over costly surgeries and addicting medications that mask the pain.
In McDonough, Georgia, our chiropractic clinic focuses on correcting spinal misalignments and easing muscle tension around the injured vertebral body.
Adjustments correct the structural alignment of the spine and improve your body's physical function.
Doctors utilize a small instrument or their hands. They then apply a controlled, sudden force to a joint.
Some of the spinal manipulation techniques you may undergo include:
- Spinal Decompression - Uses pressure to put bulging and herniated discs back in their natural position.
- Spinal adjustment - Realigns the vertebrae of the spine and reduces pain in the muscles and joints.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills - Used to stabilize the pelvis and correct your walking gait. Used for patients who suffer from leg length deficiency, flat feet, and subtalar instability. Dr. Keating may prescribe a small lift for your heel on the short leg side.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy - Helps patients who suffer from severe muscle spasms and cramping.
- Ergonomics Training - Recommendations on how to modify your workstation or sleeping positions to decrease pain.
- Flexion-Distraction Technique - Gentle, hands-on pumping action on the intervertebral disc
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation - A spring-loaded instrument allows your chiropractic doctor to apply force without thrusting into the spine non-manually.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but not always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This natural noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid releasing. It is completely harmless.
Whether you have seen a chiropractor in the past or are seeking a local chiropractor near you for the first time, expect your visit to Arrowhead Clinic in McDonough to be different from any healthcare experience you've had before.
Here are a few reasons why our clinic is your perfect solution for pain relief and wellness care:
- We Are Conveniently Located
- Our Chiropractic Clinic Is Open Late
- Same-Day Appointments and Walk-Ins Welcome
- Quality Chiropractic Care by Licensed Professionals and Medical Doctors
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- State of the Art Diagnostics
- Scientifically Backed Treatments
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be.
At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL 770-961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in McDonough.
We also treat:
Arrowhead Clinic Chiropractor - McDonough
Our McDonough office is located in the Shops at Westridge just off of Georgia Route 20.
Address: 2154 Georgia 20 McDonough, GA 30253
Phone Number: (770) 961-7246
Treating Chiropractor: Dr. Robbyn Keating
McDonough | Locust Grove | Jenkinsburg | Jackson | Flovilla | Flippen | Windhaven Plantation | Lovejoy | Fayetteville | Zebulon | Sunny Side | Experiment | Stockbridge | Conley
Henry County | Butts County | Clayton County | Fayette County | Pike County | Spalding County
ZIP CODES SERVED
30252 | 30253 | 30234 | 30233 | 30216 | 30253 | 30281 | 30228 | 30250 | 30214 | 30215 | 30295 | 30284 | 30223 | 30236 | 30288 | 30297
I thoroughly loved my experience here. My Doctor was amazing, the nurse practitioner was amazing, and the staff were the best. I have no, I mean no complaints whatsoever about this facility and its staff. Thank you so very much to everyone who helped me get back 100%... I'd recommend these ladies to everyone!!!
My fiancée and I go in about 3 times a week!! The staff is efficient and courteous and are always eager to assist! Would definitely recommend!
Great staff in person and on the phone! It was very easy to make an appointment. I called the day before and they were able to fit me in the next morning. They do walk-ins too! I like that they close at 7pm, later than most offices, so some people can make it after work if necessary. As a first time patient, the paperwork was simple. Once my paperwork was done, I waited about 5 minutes and was brought back into a room. The doctor was in the room shortly after. Dr. Keating has great bedside manners and was very knowledgeable and informative. I will be back for future adjustments!
RECENT MCDONOUGH FAMILY CHIROPRACTOR BLOG POSTS