Chiropractor in Lithia Springs, GA
Quality Chiropractic Care And Car Accident Injury Treatment in Lithia Springs
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! As your Lithia Springs chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of auto accident patients who have found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, neck pain, whiplash injuries, migraines, and other injuries due to a car accident.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day appointments and walk-ins, and we are open late and on weekends to make sure you are able to get the care you deserve.
With over 500 Verified Google Reviews, our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Lithia Springs Community.
Our Lithia Springs Chiropractic Clinic offers Personal Injury Lawyer referrals to all of our car accident patients. Our trusted network of local law firms helps victims injured in auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
This way you pay nothing upfront for your medical treatment after a motor vehicle accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an experienced lawyer.
MEET DR. RAINGE-CAMPBELL
Dr. Kristian Rainge-Campbell was born in New Smyrna Beach, FL, Volusia County.
She received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Florida in 2013. She then attended Life University, one of the top chiropractic schools, in 2015, where she served as the Vice President of the Student Council. After completing her doctorate studies in 2018, she studied herbalism.
Dr. Kristian Rainge-Campbell is passionate about holistic healing and helping people heal through chiropractic. She enjoys treating young athletes as she was an Olympic Weightlifter- holding titles as the 2009 FSHAA State Champion and USAW National Champion in 2009 and 2010. She also enjoys working with pregnant people, womyn,and those who experience back pain, neck pain, and spinal trauma.
Dr. Rainge-Campbell is proficient in tonal and high-velocity, low-amplitude adjusting techniques: including Full-Spine, Diversified, Thompson, Network Spinal, Biogeometric Integration, and extremity adjusting. She is certified in Torque-Release Technique and herbalism and is board certified in Radiography and Physiotherapy.
Understanding the importance of integrating holistic healthcare into traditional medicine, Dr. Rainge-Campbell works closely with medical doctors when referrals and co-management are appropriate.
Her goal is to help make meaningful connections and improve the lives of those who she treats; to create an inclusive environment; and to follow her alma mater, Life University’s Lasting Purpose principle, “to give, to do, to love, to serve, out of your own abundance.”
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Lithia Springs clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health. Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about and we want you to be a part of it!
What Happens at a Chiropractic Appointment?
In preparation for your Complimentary Consultation, you will be asked to complete forms that provide background information about your medical history, current condition, and symptoms you are experiencing.
Some of the questions include:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Did the pain start because of an injury, such as a car accident or a slip & fall? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident so that proper documentation can be recorded.
- Where is the pain located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Describe the pain. Is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
Soft Tissue Injury Treatment After an Automotive Collision
Minor injuries and even severe head injuries aren't always revealed during X-rays and emergency room diagnoses.
While obtaining medical treatment immediately after a car wreck is essential to your health and recovery, seeking care and guidance from a doctor specializing in car accidents and personal injuries will ensure a full and fast recovery after suffering an auto collision.
Car accidents can result in a variety of injuries ranging from minor to serious injuries.
It's not unheard of for a victim involved in a serious automobile wreck to walk away unharmed or the opposite situation, where a relatively minor car wreck resulted in major injuries that caused a lifetime of pain and problems.
The most common car accident injuries include brain and head, neck, back, face, and psychological injuries.
While many injuries are apparent after a collision, some are not.
After being involved in an accident, your body reflexively produces hormones called endorphins, in which you may not notice that you have injuries or suffered harm.
Arrowhead Clinics specialize in treating car accident victims.
Our doctors evaluate your spine as a whole before deciding which approach to try for your pain. We understand the effects of car crash trauma and will tailor your treatment towards your specific injuries.
Our medical professionals will narrow in on hidden wounds and perform precautionary examinations to ensure your health is fully optimized and thoroughly corrected.
Your Exam With Lithia Springs Chiropractor Dr. Rainge-Campbell, DC
Once we know more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a comprehensive chiropractic exam that includes tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific neurological and orthopedic tests to assess:
- Range of Motion of the Affected Body Area(s)
- Postural Stability and Body Control
- Muscle Strength
- Neurological Integrity
- Muscle Tone
Diagnostic Studies Provide Necessary Detail
Based on the results of your chiropractic exam and previous medical history, diagnostic studies might be ordered by the doctor. This helps determine structural abnormalities for a more accurate diagnosis of your condition. These studies provide compelling evidence to the insurance company so you can get chiropractic treatment after your automobile accident and possibly an attorney referral.
The most common diagnostic studies ordered during your chiropractic exam include:
- An X-ray exam
- Other laboratory tests, if necessary
- Potential outside referral for an MRI
Goals and Report of Findings
Dr. Rainge-Campbell will develop specific goals based on the X-ray and Exam Findings for your individualized plan of care:
- Short-term goals include a consistent reduction of pain and the restoration of normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long-term goals are about restoring functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.
Our Lithia Springs Chiropractors and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Auto Accident Injuries - A variety of injuries caused by car accidents are treated by auto accident injury chiropractors. Chiropractors can treat pain in a variety of ways, from non-surgical neck pain treatment to whiplash treatment and more.
- Back Pain - Hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments are used by chiropractors. Appropriate alignment of the body's musculoskeletal structure, especially the spine, will allow the body to repair itself without the need for surgery or medicine.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
The Spinal Adjustment
The Cornerstone of Corrective Care
A chiropractic spinal adjustment applies a precise force to a specific part of the spinal segment to correct the underlying misalignment problem. This permits normal nerve transmission and assists your body to recuperate on its own, naturally!
Accident Injury symptoms deplete your quality of life, making everyday tasks unpleasant and debilitating.
The help and care of a chiropractor can quickly relieve your pain and tension, allowing you to return to a healthy lifestyle. All treatments given by our experienced chiropractic doctors are natural and safe and preferred by injury victims over costly surgeries and addicting medications that only mask the pain.
Specialized and trained chiropractors use chiropractic adjustments, also known as spinal manipulation, to correct the structural alignment and improve your body's physical function.
Doctors use their hands or a small instrument to apply a controlled, sudden force to a spinal joint. Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
Flexion-distraction technique- This is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
Instrument-assisted manipulation- The chiropractor uses a handheld instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
Specific spinal manipulation- Helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment can also boost your immune system, erase dozens of diseases from the source, increase your energy, add years to your life, and promote your health and level of fitness.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but doesn't always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound. The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This common noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid being naturally released. It is completely harmless and usually very relieving.
Our Lithia Springs Chiropractors and Medical Doctors near you can have been serving the local community for over 40 years!
If you were injured in a car accident or are dealing with chronic neck and back pain, your quality of life can be affected, and it can put a drain on your relationships.
We have built a high level of trust and provide remarkable patient care.
Learn more about our services below on how Arrowhead Clinic can help you get out of pain and back into doing what you love!
Chiropractic Care is Vital After an Auto Accident or for Correcting Chronic Pain
When you are involved in a Car Accident in Lithia Springs, Georgia, dizziness, headaches, insomnia, numbing, stiffness, memory problems, Low Back Pain, and Neck Pain can continue for months or even years.
If you don't find the right doctor near you, that pain will begin to affect your quality of life dramatically.
That's what makes finding the right Chiropractor who has a history of working with auto accident victims so critical.
In fact, many people are beginning to realize that Chiropractic Care Treatments produce the most accelerated and longest-lasting results following a car accident.
At Arrowhead Clinics, we have been serving the Lithia Springs, Ga community with the highest level of Chiropractic Care for over 40 years!
Local Chiropractic Care in Lithia Springs, GA Without Drugs or Surgery
Chiropractic pain management at Arrowhead Clinic's Lithia Springs, Ga office is well suited for car accident victims; our non-invasive approach to care is gentle, safe, targeted to your pain area, and always all-natural.
This is why our patients get regular referrals from their primary care physicians to come into our office to get checked out.
The goal is to help your body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time alleviating residual stiffness, achiness, and soreness.
Our patients consistently see a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation during their first few visits, increased neck and lower back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity, and better quality sleep.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers, potentially dangerous therapies, or potent narcotics but with proven tools such as Chiropractic Adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints, instrument-assisted adjustments that create a much lighter force to be applied to sensitive areas, spinal decompression therapies that use intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs, electrical stimulation to reduce muscle and nerve pain in localized areas and much more.
It is a clinic designed specifically for Car Accident Care victims, and we are ready to help you today, CALL US NOW AT (770) 961-7246.
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be. At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL NOW! 770-961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in Lithia Springs.
Address: 351 Thornton Road #119, Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Phone: (770) 961-7246
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 9 am- 7 pm
Tuesday: 9 am- 7 pm
Wednesday: 9 am- 7 pm
Thursday: 9 am- 7 pm
Friday: 9 am- 7 pm
Lithia Springs | Hiram | Clarkdale | Austell | Clarkdale | Mableton | Douglasville | Powder Springs | Smyrna
Douglas County | Paulding County | Cobb County
ZIP CODES SERVED
30122 | 30134 | 30168 | 30141 | 30111 | 30106 | 30082 | 30126 | 30134 | 30127
RECENT LITHIA SPRINGS FAMILY CHIROPRACTOR BLOG POSTS