Chiropractor In Newnan, GA
Our dedicated Newnan, Georgia chiropractors and health professionals have over 40 years of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries and pain symptoms.
Quality Chiropractic Care and Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Newnan
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! As your Newnan chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of our patients who have found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, and migraines.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment? Our office offers same-day chiropractic treatment appointments and walk-ins.
We are open late and on weekends to make sure you can get the care you deserve.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in Newnan, Georgia, has over 60 Verified Google Reviews.
Our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Newnan Community.
If you were the victim of an accident, we can refer the top personal injury lawyer in Newnan. These trusted attorneys help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
With a personal injury lawyer on your case, you pay no out-of-pocket expenses for your medical treatment after an accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an attorney.
MEET DR. TRACI AUTERA
If you are experiencing chronic pain or were injured in any type of accident, be it a work injury, a slip & fall, or even a bike accident, it is important to schedule your visit with Dr. Traci Autera as soon as possible.
Dr. Traci Autera has been treating patients for over 25 years since graduating with her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in 1993. She also received her Bachelor of Science undergraduate degree at the University of Florida.
Dr. Autera is board certified in Georgia to practice chiropractic and physiological therapeutics. She provides outstanding care, often working with patients with back and neck pain, auto-related injuries, headaches, and more.
Dr. Autera offers a range of treatments including the Cox Flexion/Distraction Technique, activator methods, and diversified adjusting with physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Arrowhead Clinic is the recognized leader for diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries as well as other motor vehicle crashes, such as truck accidents, rideshare accidents, or motorcycle accidents.
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Newnan clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health. Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about and we want you to be a part of it!
"Dr. Autera and the staff are very devoted to their patients. The new location is really convenient, modern with the newest equipment too. Highly recommend a visit!"
"We absolutely have had the best experience here!! 100% would recommend!! The staff is great, Chantal is amazing and the doctors are very attentive and friendly!! The office is always clean and it is overall the best!!"
"The staff was very friendly and helpful my experience with them was wonderful. The service I received was great I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Newnan Arrowhead Family!"
"Great staff and the location is very convenient. Best adjustment I’ve ever had for my shoulders and back. The staff is always nice and they’ll answer any questions and concerns you may have. You’re always greeted with a smile. I’d recommend arrowhead to anyone!"
In preparation for your Complimentary Consultation, you will be asked to complete health forms that provide background information about your medical history, current condition, and symptoms you are experiencing.
Some of the questions include:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident, so proper documentation can be taken.
- Where is the pain located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Describe the pain. Is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
Our Newnan Chiropractors and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Auto Accident Injuries - A variety of injuries caused by car accidents are treated by auto accident injury chiropractors. Chiropractors can treat pain in a variety of ways, from non-surgical neck pain treatment to whiplash treatment and more.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Herniated Bulging Disc - Back pain and other herniated disc symptoms can be treated with the help of a chiropractor. Your chiropractor will review your medical history, conduct a physical examination, and administer orthopaedic and neurological tests on your first visit.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Pain - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
Whether you are a new walk-in patient dealing with a sports injury or someone who was recently injured in an auto accident, our Doctor can help diagnose your condition and provide the right treatments to get you out of pain.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics, but with:
- Spinal decompression therapy which uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs.
- Chiropractic adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints.
- Electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
- Flexion-Distraction Technique- This is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation-This uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific Spinal Manipulation- Helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment can also boost your immune system, ease dozens of diseases from the source, increase your energy, add years to your life, and promote your health and level of fitness.
Being involved in a vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on delicate nerves and can even diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once the nervous system is compromised, any human body function is at risk and can cause further complications. Your movement, blinking, heartbeat, regulation of hormones, breathing, and vision could all become compromised.
And even worse, if left untreated, depleted nerve energy will lead to pain, fatigue, organ dysfunction, and eventually disease.
By realigning the spine back to health and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate pain relief. More significantly, they experience vitality, healthiness, and increased energy.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but doesn't always) result in releasing a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound. The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This common noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid being naturally released. It is completely harmless and usually very relieving.
Whether you have seen a chiropractor in the past or are seeking a local chiropractor near you for the first time, expect your visit to Arrowhead Clinic in Newnan to be different from any healthcare experience you've had before.
Here are a few reasons why our clinic is your perfect solution for pain relief and wellness care:
- We Are Conveniently Located
- Our Chiropractic Clinic is Open Late
- Same-Day Appointments and Walk-ins Welcome
- Quality Chiropractic Care by Licensed Professionals and Medical Doctors
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- State of the Art Diagnostics and Scientifically Backed Treatments
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be.
At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer highly affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL 770-961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in Newnan.
Arrowhead Clinic Chiropractor - Newnan
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED OFF HIGHWAY 34
39-B Oak Hill Ct., Newnan, GA 30265
Monday: 9 AM-7 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM-7 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM-7 PM
Thursday: 9 AM-7 PM
Friday: 9 AM-7 PM