Chiropractor In Brunswick, GA
Our dedicated Brunswick, Georgia chiropractors and health professionals have over 40 years of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries and pain symptoms.
Quality Chiropractic Care and Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Brunswick
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! As your Brunswick chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of our patients who have found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, and migraines.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day Chiropractic treatment appointments and walk-ins and we are open late and on weekends to make sure you are able to get the care you deserve.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in Brunswick, GA, has over 50 Verified Google Reviews. Our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Brunswick Community.
If you were the victim of an accident, we can refer the top personal injury lawyer in Brunswick. These trusted attorneys help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
With a personal injury lawyer on your case, you pay no out-of-pocket expenses for your medical treatment after an accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an attorney.
What You Can Expect as a Patient Of the Best Chiropractor in Brunswick
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Brunswick clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about and we want you to be a part of it!
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at the Brunswick Clinic for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, you will be asked to fill out the standard paperwork.
We require our patients to provide their background information and medical history. The reason for this is so that we can better understand your condition and set into action the proper plan to diagnose and relieve your symptoms.
Some of the typical questions we may ask you are:
- When did the pain start?
- Do you believe a specific event caused your pain to start, such as a slip & fall or a car accident?
- Is there anything that seems to provide you with relief?
- Where are you experiencing discomfort?
- Is there any type of activity or movement that makes the pain more intense?
- Describe the type of pain:
- Dull or Sharp?
- Throbbing or Burning?
- Is it continuous, or does it come and go?
Once we've finished asking you about what brought you into our Brunswick office, we will conduct a thorough physical examination that includes tests to evaluate your balance, range of motion, and muscle strength in the afflicted area.
To properly diagnose our patients' conditions, our clinics also perform X-rays. This is done to help ensure we know any issues or patients are having and that they are healthy enough to undergo chiropractic care.
Our Chiropractors are well trained in treating a multitude of pain-causing issues that our patients are experiencing. Some of the conditions that Arrowhead Clinic can treat include:
- Degenerative Disc Disease - For a variety of reasons, chiropractic care is a popular treatment choice for degenerative disc disease. Chiropractic treatment is less likely to generate unfavorable side effects than prescription drugs and surgery since it is gentle and non-invasive.
- Back Pain - Hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments are used by chiropractors. Appropriate alignment of the body's musculoskeletal structure, especially the spine, will allow the body to repair itself without the need for surgery or medicine.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Arthritis - Chiropractors may be able to treat the underlying cause of osteoarthritis. A joint might be harmed over time if it's out of alignment or if you sit, stand, or walk incorrectly. Chiropractic therapy can address these difficulties, thereby preventing your arthritis from worsening.
- Scoliosis - Many adults with scoliosis discover that non-drug, non-invasive chiropractic treatments can help them feel better by relieving strain on their nervous system and strengthening their core muscles.
- Shoulder Pain - Chiropractors also work on shoulders. Because it has such a large range of motion and is utilized so regularly, the shoulder joint is one of the most complex joints in the body. While many people go to a chiropractor for back pain, these specialists do more than merely repair the spine's joints.
- Slipped or Herniated Discs - Back pain and other herniated disc symptoms can be treated with the help of a chiropractor. Your chiropractor will review your medical history, conduct a physical examination, and administer orthopaedic and neurological tests on your first visit.
- Bulging Discs - If you're in pain due to a bulging disc, chiropractic treatment may be able to relieve some of the strain on the disc. Stretching and traction are used to open up the space between your vertebrae as part of a decompression strategy. Strengthening exercises will be given to keep your spine in proper alignment.
- Pinched Nerves - When a nerve is pinched, it can cause long-term symptoms such as pain, muscle weakness, and "pins and needles" sensations. Chiropractic care may be able to treat the underlying cause of your problems without the need for drugs or surgery, allowing you to regain full strength and range of motion.
- Muscle Spasms - If you're having trouble with muscle spasms, make an appointment with your local chiropractor. Chiropractors are experts at determining the source of muscle spasms and treating them using a number of different techniques.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Sports Injuries - Performing these activities can cause painful tears, sprains, and strains in your body. Seeing a chiropractor can help you recover from and prevent sports injuries. Chiropractors treat and help prevent neck, back, shoulder, knee, and ankle injuries.
- Knee Pain - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Soft Tissue Injuries - Chiropractors are trained to treat soft-tissue injuries, particularly those caused by car accidents, such as whiplash. A chiropractor can help soft-tissue damage caused by any form of trauma or repetitive stress. Whiplash is the most common soft-tissue injury suffered in a vehicle accident, but a chiropractor may help with soft-tissue damage caused by any type of trauma or repetitive stress.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
- Posture Issues - Chiropractic adjustments can help fix poor posture, but it's still crucial to obtain regular chiropractic care even if you're working on it yourself. This is due to a number of factors. To begin, a chiropractor can modify your spine, giving you a much greater range of motion and improved mobility.
- Repetitive Motion Injuries - Chiropractic care can improve the mobility of your joints while also relieving strain on your muscles and soft tissues.
- Headaches - Headaches can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve headaches.
Whether you are a new walk-in patient dealing with back pain or someone who was recently injured in an auto accident, our chiropractor is able to help diagnose your condition and provide the right treatments to get you out of pain.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics, but with:
- Spinal decompression therapy which uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs.
- Chiropractic adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints.
- Electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
- Flexion-Distraction Technique- This is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation-This uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific Spinal Manipulation- Helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment can also boost your immune system, erase dozens of diseases from the source, increase your energy, add years to your life, and promote your health and level of fitness.
Being involved in a vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on delicate nerves and can even diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once the nervous system is compromised, any human body function is at risk and can cause further complications. Your movement, blinking, heartbeat, regulation of hormones, breathing, and vision could all become compromised.
And even worse, if left untreated, depleted nerve energy will lead to pain, fatigue, organ dysfunction, and eventually disease.
By realigning the spine back to health and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate pain relief, vitality, healthiness, and increased energy.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but not always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This natural noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid being released. It is completely harmless.
Patients of chiropractic treatment experience many benefits including:
- Pain relief
- A boost to their immune system
- Natural disease prevention
- Increase in energy
- A higher level of overall health and fitness
If you are experiencing pain or were involved in a personal injury accident, your delicate nerves can be placed under unwanted pressure, causing a lack of nerve flow to your limbs and vital organs.
Manual manipulation by our Brunswick Chiropractor relieves back pain by taking pressure off of neurological tissue, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, increasing flexibility, and creating a series of chemical responses in the body that can act as natural painkillers.
"By repositioning the spinal joints, discs, and vertebra back to their natural form, our patients can get immediate relief from their pain."
Arrowhead Clinic's Doctors never use harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics. We take a holistic approach that is safe, natural, and gentle.
If you are looking to alleviate symptoms such as achiness, soreness, and stiffness while restoring your body's natural flexibility and mobility, you need to call our Brunswick Chiropractor today for a Free Consultation.
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be. At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL (800) 961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in Brunswick.
Jekyll Island | St Simmons | Sterling | Darien | Sea Island | Brunswick | White Oak | Woodbine | Azalea Gardens, Country Club Estates | Zuta | Hickory Bluff | Atkinson | Broadfield | Altamaha Park | Glynco, Dock Junction | Waverly | Piney Bluff | Glynco Annex, Country Club Estates
Glynn County | McIntosh County | Camden County | Atkinson County
ZIP CODES SERVED
31527 | 31522 | 31525 | 31305 | 31561 | 31568 | 31569 | 31543 | 31520 | 31565
See What Patients of the Best-Rated Chiropractor in Brunswick Have To Say!
Great clinic took me in same day and did an adjustment on me in less than an hour. I feel alot better already and the prices are reasonable.
9 AM - 7 PM
9 AM - 7 PM
9 AM - 7 PM
9 AM - 7 PM
9 AM - 7 PM
As Seen On
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Brunswick Chiropractor!
RECENT BRUNSWICK FAMILY CHIROPRACTOR BLOG POSTS