Chiropractor in Decatur, GA
Chiropractic Care and Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Decatur
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! As your Decatur chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of our patients who have found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, and migraines. We always offer walk-ins and same-day appointments at our clinic.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day Chiropractic treatment appointments and walk-ins, and we are open late and on weekends to make sure you can get the care you deserve.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in Decatur, GA, has over 400 Verified Google Reviews. Our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Decatur Community.
We offer Personal Injury Lawyer referrals to all of our auto accident patients in Decatur. These trusted law firms help victims injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and rideshare accidents.
Get maximum compensation for your injuries without paying any out-of-pocket expenses by calling us to connect with a local attorney.
MEET DR. ROY VOGEL
Looking for a licensed chiropractor in Decatur, Georgia?
Dr. Vogel has been a chiropractor with Arrowhead Clinic in Decatur, Georgia since 1992. He provides outstanding care, often working with patients who have work or auto-related injuries.
Dr. Vogel offers a range of treatments including physical therapy and rehabilitation. He brings over 26 years of experience in caring for patients with debilitating head pain, hip pain, neck pain, back pain, and low back pain.
What You Can Expect as a Patient of the Best Chiropractor in Decatur
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Decatur clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health. Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about, and we want you to be a part of it!
In preparation for your Complimentary Chiropractic Consultation, you will be asked to complete forms that provide background information about your medical history, current condition, and symptoms you are experiencing.
Some of the questions include:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident so that proper documentation can be taken.
- Where is the pain located?
- What actions or circumstances make the pain better or worse?
- Describe the type of pain. Is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
Your Exam With Dr. Vogel
Once we understand more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a comprehensive series of tests that include a full chiropractic exam, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific neurological and orthopedic tests to assess:
- Range of motion of the affected body area(s)
- Postural Stability and Body Control
- Muscle Strength
- Neurological Integrity
- Muscle Tone
Diagnostic Studies Provide Necessary Detail
Based on your exam results and previous medical history, diagnostic studies will be ordered by the doctor. This is done to determine structural abnormalities for more accurately diagnosing your condition. This provides compelling evidence to the insurance company to prove why you need chiropractic treatment after an automobile accident. This evidence also helps with obtaining an attorney referral.
The most common diagnostic studies ordered during your chiropractic exam include:
- An X-ray exam
- Other laboratory tests, if necessary
- Potential outside referral for an MRI
Goals and Report of Findings
Our Decatur Chiropractor will develop specific goals based on the X-ray and exam findings for your individualized plan of care:
- Short-term goals include a consistent reduction of pain and the restoration of normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long-term goals are about restoring functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.
Our Decatur Chiropractors and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Auto Accident Injuries - A variety of injuries caused by car accidents are treated by auto accident injury chiropractors. Chiropractors can treat pain in a variety of ways, from non-surgical neck pain treatment to whiplash treatment and more.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
In Decatur, Georgia, chiropractic care focuses on maintaining your health naturally to help your body resist disease and overcome injuries caused by being in a car accident, rather than simply treating the symptoms with narcotics or nerve blocks.
When you are involved in a car accident, dizziness, headaches, insomnia, numbing, stiffness, memory problems, low back pain, and neck pain are common symptoms that can continue for months or even years if not corrected.
If you don't find the right doctor near you, that pain will begin to affect your quality of life dramatically.
That's what makes finding a skilled Chiropractor who has a history of working with auto accident and personal injury victims so critical.
In fact, many people are beginning to realize that chiropractic care treatments produce the most accelerated and longest-lasting results following an auto accident injury.
At Arrowhead Clinics, we have been serving the Decatur, GA community with the highest standard of chiropractic care for over 40 years!
Chiropractors perform spinal adjustments by applying a precise force to a specific part of the spinal section to correct the underlying misalignment problem.
This permits healthy nerve transmission and aids your body to recuperate on its own, naturally!
What is the Cracking Sound You Hear During a Chiropractic Adjustment?
Adjusting a spinal segment may (but doesn't always) release a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This normal noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid being naturally released. It is completely harmless and usually very relieving.
Let's Get You Out of Pain Today
The postural correction, muscle rebalancing, and pain management protocols we use at our Decatur Chiropractic office change how people recover from car accidents or back pain injuries.
Chiropractic pain management at Arrowhead Clinic's Decatur, GA office is well suited for car accident victims, workplace accident victims, slip and fall victims, and back pain injuries. Our non-invasive approach to care is gentle, safe, targeted to your pain area, and always all-natural.
This is why our patients get regular referrals from their primary care physicians to come into our office to get checked out.
The goal is to help your body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time alleviating residual stiffness, achiness, and soreness.
Our patients consistently see a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation during their first few visits, increased neck and lower back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity, and better quality sleep.
We achieve these results without harmful muscle relaxers, potentially dangerous therapies, or potent narcotics but with:
- Spinal decompression therapy which uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs.
- Chiropractic adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints.
- Electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
- Flexion-Distraction Technique- This is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation-This uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific Spinal Manipulation- Helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
Arrowhead Clinic was designed specifically for car accident and back pain victims and we are ready to help you today, CALL US at 800-961-PAIN (7246)
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be.
At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL 770-961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in Decatur.
Arrowhead Clinic Chiropractor - Decatur
Decatur | Swift Creek | Sheffield Woods | Kings Row | Wesley Chapel Post Office | Stockbridge | Gresham Park | Redan | Lithonia | Morrow | Panthersville | Ellenwood | Candler-McAfee | College Park
DeKalb County | Henry County | Clayton County | Rockdale County | Fulton County
ZIP CODES SERVED
30058 | 30038 | 30034 | 30281 | 30316 | 30074 | 30260 | 30294 | 30030 | 30032 | 30320 | 30337 | 30349 | 30354 |
See What Patients of the Best-Rated Chiropractor in Decatur Have To Say!
Everyone is so nice and the atmosphere is friendly positive vibes. My work schedule fluctuates they were always understanding even if I came late or had to change appointment times with short notice. My kids really looked forward to getting treatment. I would definitely recommend Arrowhead clinic.
here and I have yet to be disappointed. The whole staff is friendly and they even remember you by your last name therefore you are recognized correctly. You may even make a special connection with the staff. They help meet all your requests and requirements.
9 AM - 7 PM
9 AM - 7 PM
9 AM - 7 PM
9 AM - 7 PM
9 AM - 7 PM
9 AM - 2 PM
As Seen On
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Decatur Chiropractor!
Recent Decatur Family Chiropractor Blog Posts