Chiropractor in Duluth, GA
Our dedicated Duluth, Georgia chiropractors and health professionals have over 40 years of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries and pain symptoms.
Quality Chiropractic Care and Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Duluth
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! As your Duluth chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of our auto accident injury patients who have found relief from lower back pain, neck pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, migraines, and more due to a car crash.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day Chiropractic treatment appointments and walk-ins, and we are open late and on weekends to make sure you are able to get the care you deserve.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in Duluth, GA, has over 900 Verified Google Reviews.
Our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Duluth Community.
We offer Personal Injury Lawyer referrals to all of our auto accident patients. These trusted local law firms help victims injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
This way you pay nothing out of pocket for your medical treatment after an accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an attorney.
MEET DR. DARRIS GENTRY
Dr. Darris Gentry has been a practicing chiropractor for over 20 years.
He graduated from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and Life University, one of the country's top chiropractic schools.
He enjoys treating patients who have back pain, neck pain, sciatica pain, and spinal trauma from all sorts of accidents.
His main goal is to help his patients physically improve and reduce and manage their pain.
Arrowhead Clinic is the recognized leader for diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries.
For over 40 years our team of medical providers and chiropractors work in collaboration to structurally stabilize and treat trauma caused by motor vehicle crashes.
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Duluth clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health.
Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about, and we want you to be a part of it!
In preparation for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, you will be asked to complete forms that provide background information about your medical history, condition, and symptoms you are currently experiencing.
Some of the questions included are:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from the Car Accident.
- Describe the pain. Is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
The Exam With Our Local Duluth, GA Chiropractor
Once we know more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that includes comprehensive tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic and neurological tests to assess:
- Range of motion of the affected part
- Postural Stability
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
- Muscle tone
Diagnostic Studies Which Provide Necessary Detail on How to Correct Your Pain Condition
Based on the results of your chiropractic exam and previous medical history, diagnostic studies help identify structural abnormalities to more accurately diagnose your condition and provide compelling evidence to the insurance company why and where you need Chiropractic Treatment after an Auto Accident.
The most common diagnostic studies during your chiropractic exam include:
- An X-ray exam
- Other laboratory tests, if necessary
- Potential outside referral for an MRI
Goals and Report of Findings
Dr. Gentry at our Duluth location will establish specific goals based on your X-ray and Exam Findings for your individualized plan of care:
- Short-term goals include lessening pain and restoring normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long-term goals are about reacquiring functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.
Based on your unique situation, Dr. Gentry will determine how often you should come in to see her. Sometimes it may be one time a week, or it can be multiple times per week when you are in your acute treatment phase.
Our Duluth, GA Chiropractor and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Back Pain - Hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments are used by chiropractors. Appropriate alignment of the body's musculoskeletal structure, especially the spine, will allow the body to repair itself without the need for surgery or medicine.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
The Car Accident Doctors and Car Accident Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic are able to provide the treatment needed after an accident.
We also provide treatment for:
Whether you are a new walk-in patient dealing with pain or someone who was recently injured in an auto accident, Dr. Gentry can help diagnose your condition and provide the right treatments to get you out of pain.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics, but with:
- Spinal decompression therapy which uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs.
- Chiropractic adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints.
- Electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
- Flexion-Distraction Technique- This is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation-This uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific Spinal Manipulation- Helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment can also boost your immune system, ease dozens of diseases from the source, increase your energy, add years to your life, and promote your health and level of fitness.
Being involved in a vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on delicate nerves and can even diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once the nervous system is compromised, any human body function is at risk and can cause further complications. Your movement, blinking, heartbeat, regulation of hormones, breathing, and vision could all become compromised.
And even worse, if left untreated, depleted nerve energy will lead to pain, fatigue, organ dysfunction, and eventually disease.
By realigning the spine back to health and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate pain relief. More significantly, they experience vitality, healthiness, and increased energy.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but not always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This natural noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid being released.
If you were recently injured in a car wreck or are dealing with nagging pain from a slip and fall incident or a health problem that is better some days and worse others, contact our local Duluth, Georgia Chiropractors near you for help.
Our team of doctors has been serving the community now for over 40 years.
Chiropractic Care After an Auto Accident in Duluth
When you are involved in a Car Accident in Duluth, Georgia, headaches, dizziness, numbing, stiffness, memory problems, low back pain, and neck pain can continue for months.
If you don't find the right doctor near you to help with pain relief, that pain will begin to affect your health and quality of life dramatically.
That's what makes finding the right Chiropractor so important after an auto accident. In fact, many people realize that this type of treatment produces the most rapid and longest-lasting results following an auto accident.
Contact us now if you need to speak to a Duluth, GA Car Accident Chiropractor.
The Dangers of Auto Collision Injuries
The most common delayed injuries after being in an automotive crash are soft tissue injuries.
"Whiplash" is a casual descriptor of soft tissue injuries in the neck, and it's an operative term mainly because of the public's familiarity with it. You can check out more facts specifically about Whiplash here.
Whiplash is commonly described as pain in the neck but can affect any neural network, including the extremities and down the spine.
Other common symptoms of whiplash include:
- Difficulty moving or reduced mobility
- Stiffness in arms and shoulders
- Muscle spasms
- Slowed reflexes
- Numbness or weakness in affected areas
With these symptoms, your quality of life and everyday tasks become quickly unpleasant. The help and care of a licensed chiropractor can quickly relieve your pain and tension, allowing you to return to a normal lifestyle.
All treatments provided are always all-natural and safe and preferred by injury victims over costly surgeries and addicting medications that only mask the pain.
Contact us now for help.
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be.
At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL 770-961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in Duluth.
Chiropractor Near Me in Duluth, GA
Address: 2131 Pleasant Hill Rd. UNIT 122, Duluth, GA 30096
Phone Number: (800) 961-7246
Duluth | Norcross | Johns Creek | Suwanee | Lawrenceville | Alpharetta | Peachtree Corners
Gwinnett County | Fulton County | Fayette County
ZIP CODES SERVED
30026 | 30029 | 30095 | 30096 | 30097 | 30003 | 30010 | 30071 | 30091 | 30092 | 30005 | 30022 | 30023 | 30024 | 30092 | 30098 | 30043 | 30046 | 30049 | 30004
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this group. The doctor (Gentry) was personable and genuinely cares about establishing a relationship with the patients. He was courteous and meticulous in his treatment and we always had great conversations. The primary staff members Ashley and Jess worked hard to maintain a clean and friendly environment. Ashley was appropriately intense making sure that all of my recovery exercises were performed properly. Jess was also a great assistant but just don't try to use her preferred pens. Although the treatment was excellent, I found myself looking forward to my appointments to engage with the staff. On my last appointment, I met another staff member (Bree) who fit right in and compliment the environment. Kudos to this location for their efforts and dedication to helping their patients heal and helping them enjoy the healing process. I would give them more stars if Google didn't limit me to just 5.
Arrowhead staff is a breath of fresh air! They treat you like family and Dr. Gentry is the BEST! Thank you Ashley and Jess and Doc for everything! Your neck and back will Thank you!!
Dr. Gentry is awesome and gets straight to point. I love his adjustments and the technique he uses. The office is extremely welcoming. Jess at the front is bubbly and always puts me in a great mood. Ashley keeps you laughing and is always on top of you, assuring that you’re doing your treatment exercises correctly. She’s fast and attentive. Overall the Duluth location is EXCELLENT!!!!!!