Chiropractor in Marietta, GA
Our dedicated Marietta, Georgia chiropractors and health professionals have over 40 years of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries and pain symptoms.
Quality Chiropractic Care and Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Marietta
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! As your Marietta chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of our patients who have found relief from lower back pain, neck pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, migraines, and more.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day Chiropractic treatment appointments and walk-ins, and we are open late and on weekends to make sure you can get the care you deserve.
With over 600 Verified Google Reviews, our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Marietta Community.
If you were the victim of an accident, we can refer the top personal injury lawyer in Marietta. These trusted attorneys help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
With a personal injury lawyer on your case, you pay no out-of-pocket expenses for your medical treatment after an accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an attorney.
MEET DR. DOUGLAS MILLS
If you are experiencing chronic pain or were injured in an accident, it is important to schedule your visit with Dr. Douglas Mills DC as soon as possible.
We offer a free consultation with Dr. Mills at our Marietta office. To schedule your Chiropractic consultation and evaluation, click below now.
Arrowhead Clinic is the recognized leader for diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries.
For over 40 years, our team of medical providers and chiropractors has worked in collaboration to treat trauma caused by motor vehicle crashes.
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Marietta clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health.
Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about, and we want you to be a part of it!
In preparation for your Free Consultation at Marietta's Chiropractic Care Center, you will be asked to fill out forms that provide background information about your medical history, current condition, and symptoms.
Types of questions include:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? For us especially to know if the injury resulted from a Car Accident
- Describe the pain. Is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
- What activities/circumstances make it better or worse?
The Exam With Our Local Marietta Chiropractor Dr. Douglas Mills
Once we know a little bit about your history, the doctor will conduct a thorough exam that includes general tests such as blood pressure, respiration, pulse, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic and neurological tests to assess:
Rangeof motion of the affected part
- Posture analysis
- Muscle strength
- Muscle tone
- Neurological integrity
Based on the results of your chiropractic exam and previous medical history, diagnostic studies help identify structural peculiarities to diagnose your condition more accurately and provide compelling evidence of why and where you need chiropractic treatment after an auto accident.
The most common diagnostic studies during your chiropractic exam include:
- Other laboratory tests, if
- Potential outside referral for an MRI
Goals and Report of Findings
Our chiropractor will establish specific goals based on the X-ray and exam findings for your individualized plan of care:
- Short-term goals will include lessening pain and restoring normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long-term goals are about reacquiring functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.
Being involved in a vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on our delicate nerves and diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once our nervous system is compromised, any function of the human body is at risk and can cause further complications such as movement, blinking, heartbeat, regulation of hormones, breathing, and vision.
Even worse, if left untreated, depleted nerve energy will lead to pain, fatigue, organ dysfunction, and eventually disease.
By realigning the spine back to its optimal health and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate pain relief, a more significant experience vitality, healthiness, and increased energy.
Our Marietta Chiropractors and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Auto Accident Injuries - A variety of injuries caused by car accidents are treated by auto accident injury chiropractors. Chiropractors can treat pain in a variety of ways, from non-surgical neck pain treatment to whiplash treatment and more.
- Back Pain - Hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments are used by chiropractors. Appropriate alignment of the body's musculoskeletal structure, especially the spine, will allow the body to repair itself without the need for surgery or medicine.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
If you were injured in an accident, Arrowhead Clinics car accident doctors and car accident chiropractors could help you get the treatment you need to recover.
Along with car accident injuries, we also treat:
Whether you are a new walk-in patient dealing with back pain or someone who was recently injured in an auto accident, Dr. Douglas Mills can help diagnose your condition and provide the right treatments to get you out of pain.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics but with spinal decompression therapy that uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs, Chiropractic Adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints, electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas and much more.
Whether you are a new walk-in patient dealing with back pain or someone recently injured in an auto accident, Dr. Mills can help diagnose your condition and provide the right treatments to get you out of pain.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics, but with:
- Spinal decompression therapy which uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs.
- Chiropractic adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints.
- Electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
- Flexion-Distraction Technique- This is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation-This uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific Spinal Manipulation- Helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment can also boost your immune system, ease dozens of diseases from the source, increase your energy, add years to your life, and promote your health and level of fitness.
Being involved in a vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on delicate nerves and can even diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once the nervous system is compromised, any human body function is at risk and can cause further complications. Your movement, blinking, heartbeat, regulation of hormones, breathing, and vision could all become compromised.
And even worse, if left untreated, depleted nerve energy will lead to pain, fatigue, organ dysfunction, and eventually disease.
By realigning the spine back to health and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate pain relief. More significantly, they experience vitality, healthiness, and increased energy.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but not always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This natural noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid being released. It is completely harmless.
Patients of Chiropractic treatment experience many benefits including,
- Pain relief
- A boost to their immune system
- Natural disease prevention
- Increase in energy
- A higher level of overall health and fitness
If you are experiencing pain or were involved in a personal injury accident, your delicate nerves can be placed under unwanted pressure, causing a lack of nerve flow to your limbs and vital organs.
Manual manipulation by our Marietta Chiropractor provides relief from back pain by taking pressure off of neurological tissue, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, increasing flexibility, and creating a series of chemical responses in the body that can act as natural painkillers.
"By repositioning the spinal joints, discs, and vertebra back to their natural form, our patients can get immediate relief from their pain."
Arrowhead Clinic's Doctors never use harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics. We take a holistic approach that is safe, natural, and gentle.
If you are looking to alleviate symptoms such as achiness, soreness, and stiffness while restoring your body's natural flexibility and mobility, you need to call our Marietta Chiropractor today for a Free Consultation.
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be. At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with Neck or Back Pain, CALL 770-961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in Marietta.
Arrowhead Chiropractic Clinic - Marietta
Address: 200, 1395 South Marietta Parkway Southeast, #228 Marietta, GA 30067
Phone: (800) 961-7246
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9 am-7 pm
Tuesday: 9 am-7 pm
Wednesday: 9 am-7 pm
Thursday: 9 am-7 pm
Friday: 9 am-7 pm
Saturday: 9 am-2 pm
Marietta | Kennesaw | Brookhaven | East Cobb | Woodstock | Smyrna | Roswell
Cobb County | DeKalb County | Cherokee County
ZIP CODES SERVED
30144 | 30152 | 30008 | 30061 | 30063 | 30065 | 30067 | 30080 | 30060 | 30062 | 30064 | 30066 | 30068 | 30090 | 39601 | 30082 | 30106 | 30126 | 30168 | 30007 | 30069 | 30188 | 30189 | 30127 | 30141 | 30081 |30152 | 30080
Excellent service and great care I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Personalized Chiropractic Treatment At Our Marietta Office
We pride ourselves on customized treatment methods for each one of our patients to make sure they are getting the care they deserve
RECENT MARIETTA FAMILY CHIROPRACTOR BLOG POSTS