Chiropractor in Riverdale, GA
Quality Chiropractic Care and Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Riverdale
Welcome to Arrowhead Clinic! As your Riverdale chiropractor dedicated to family chiropractic care and spinal health, we invite you to join the thousands of our patients who have found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, whiplash injuries, and migraines.
Dealing with pain and need a same-day appointment?
Our office offers same-day chiropractic treatment appointments and walk-ins, and we are open late and on weekends to ensure you can get the care you deserve.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in Riverdale, GA has over 700 Verified Google Reviews. Our Chiropractors are the highest-rated doctors serving the Riverdale Community.
If you were the victim of an accident, we can refer the top personal injury lawyer in Riverdale. These trusted attorneys help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and rideshare accidents.
With a personal injury lawyer on your case, you pay no out-of-pocket expenses for your medical treatment after an accident. If you want maximum compensation for your injuries, call us to get connected with an attorney.
MEET DR. CALVIN ERHABOR
Dr. Calvin Erhabor graduated with a Bachelors of Biological Sciences from Alcon State University in 2007.
He also received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from the prestigious Life University in 2012. Life University is recognized throughout the world as a top institution and regularly has the highest National Board test scores in the nation. Dr. Erhabor is board certified by the National Board of Chiropractors Association and is a member of the Mississippi Chiropractic Association and the Georgia Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Erhabor believes that his primary purpose is to truly understand his patients and the situation they are facing. He believes that every patient should be treated with respect, dignity, and above all else, be seen as a whole person and not as the condition or ailment they suffer from. Dr. Erhabor’s mission is to restore health and help community members reach their potential.
Arrowhead Clinic is the recognized leader for diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries.
For over 40 years, our team of medical providers and chiropractors has worked in collaboration to stabilize and treat trauma caused by motor vehicle crashes.
We use scientifically-based equipment and the most up-to-date treatment methods such as:
Computer-Guided Spinal Decompression, Active Release Therapy, Electro Muscle Stimulation, Functional Movement Screening, and Fascial Distortion Model.
While our chiropractors pride themselves on detecting injuries and subluxations through manual palpation and muscle testing, our 3D X-ray technology allows our doctors to uncover hidden issues that are ambushing your performance and keeping you from achieving optimal health.
We provide each of our patients with a comprehensive rehabilitation program that addresses your complete musculoskeletal system and nervous system.
Our goal is to help you achieve abundant health. These programs will help get you on the right path.
You are a unique person!
We believe your treatments should be wholly unique to you as well. At our Riverdale clinic, we offer customized care solutions for your specific needs.
We want you to take a long-term view of health.
Our ultimate goal is for you to live a fulfilling life.
We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren, play sports, and garden your entire life! That is what this is all about, and we want you to be a part of it!
In preparation for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, you will be asked to complete forms that provide detailed background information about your medical history, condition, and symptoms you are currently experiencing.
Some typical questions include:
- Where is your pain located?
- When and how did the pain begin?
- Did the pain start because of an injury?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Describe the type of pain
Once we know more about your medical history, the Chiropractor will conduct a precise exam, including comprehensive tests to measure pulse, blood pressure, reflexes, and respiration. They will also do specific orthopedic and neurological tests to assess:
- Muscle tone
- Neurological integrity
- Postural stability
- Muscle strength
- Range of motion of the affected part
Our Riverdale Chiropractors and Medical Doctors treat the following pain and injury conditions:
- Achilles Tendinitis - An Achilles tendon injury can cause stiff joints in your ankles and feet, which can be helped with chiropractic care. It's a powerful treatment option that will get you out of discomfort and feeling better quickly.
- Ankle Sprains - Your chiropractor can assist you in recovering from an ankle injury by decreasing pain and speeding up the healing process. Chiropractic treatment for ankle sprains has been proven in studies.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - You may choose to pursue conservative treatments, which can help relieve carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms without the hazards associated with intensive therapy. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated safely and effectively with chiropractic care.
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis - For patients who suffer from frozen shoulder, chiropractic treatments can be a very effective treatment choice. People can reduce their discomfort, enhance their shoulder's range of motion, and speed up their recovery with chiropractic care.
- Golfer's / Tennis Elbow - Chiropractic is a terrific technique to obtain treatment from golfer’s / tennis elbow pain because of the whole-body changes it brings about. A chiropractic adjustment with Arrowhead Clinic can help you improve brain-body communication and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Hamstring Pulls/Strains - Yes, chiropractic treatment should be explored as part of your hamstring strain recovery strategy. Both severe hamstring injuries that leave you unable to walk and small hamstring injuries that cause modest pain and discomfort can benefit from chiropractic care.
- Hip Flexor/Psoas Tendinitis - Chiropractic treatment can help relieve hip flexor pain, psoas tendinitis, and stiffness with the right manipulations and adjustments.
- Hip Pain - Hip discomfort can also be relieved with chiropractic treatment. Your chiropractor will build a tailored treatment plan for you after establishing the source of your hip discomfort, which may involve chiropractic adjustments, massage, exercise therapy, and stretching.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome - If the pain from iliotibial band syndrome persists after stretching, a regular exercise program, and ice, you should consult a chiropractor. The key to recovery is to address the tightness in the iliotibial band.
- Knee Sprains - Despite the fact that most people connect chiropractors with back and neck issues, they are also capable of treating knee discomfort.
- Low Back Pain - Acute low-back pain, one of the most frequent types of back pain, can benefit from spinal manipulation to relieve pain and improve function.
- Neck Pain - Cervical manipulation, a type of chiropractic neck adjustment, loosens up the joints of the cervical vertebrae in the neck. Pinched nerves, muscle spasms, strains, and other contributing causes can all produce pain.
- Patellar Tendinitis - The first step toward rehabilitation is to alleviate your discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments can help relieve discomfort, allowing you to begin your rehabilitation and healing process.
- Plantar Fasciitis - A chiropractor can assist you in doing particular stretches, exercises, and movements to relieve aches and pains. This can help treat plantar fasciitis by reducing inflammation in the bottom of your feet.
- Rotator Cuff Strains - A chiropractor can assist people in recovering from rotator cuff issues without the need for surgery.
- Sciatica - While sciatica pain can be devastating, chiropractic treatment can help to alleviate it in a natural and gentle way. This type of treatment involves alleviating pain without causing costly and dangerous side effects.
- Shin Splints - Chiropractic care has been shown to treat pain from a variety of injuries and medical disorders, including shin splints. Sometimes just one visit is enough to relieve the pain, and other times it takes a few visits to get the discomfort under control.
- TMJ - Not only can chiropractic TMJ adjustments help relieve discomfort, but you can also do some soft tissue work at home to help loosen up your jaw muscles and relieve pain. TMJ adjustments are quick and effective at relieving TMJ pain.
- Tension Headaches/Migraines - Tension headaches and migraines can frequently occur. Tension headaches cause discomfort across the head, scalp, and neck. Chiropractic care has been shown to help relieve tension headaches and migraines.
- Whiplash - Spinal manipulation is the most common whiplash treatment, and it entails the chiropractor gently manipulating the affected joint in the restricted direction. Spinal manipulation, often known as a chiropractic adjustment, may involve a brief thrust in that direction.
If you were injured in an accident in Riverdale, GA, call Arrowhead Clinic for a free consultation. Whether you need a car accident chiropractor or a car accident doctor, Arrowhead can help you get the treatment you need.
Along with car accident injuries, we treat:
Whether you are a new walk-in patient dealing with back pain or someone recently injured in an auto accident, Dr. Calvin Erhabor can help diagnose your condition and provide the right treatments to get you out of pain.
We achieve these results not with harmful muscle relaxers or potent narcotics, but with:
- Spinal decompression therapy which uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your discs.
- Chiropractic adjustments to facilitate proper motion in the joints.
- Electrical stimulation to reduce muscular and nerve pain in localized areas.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques might include:
- Flexion-Distraction Technique- This is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation-This uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific Spinal Manipulation- Helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment can also boost your immune system, ease dozens of diseases from the source, increase your energy, add years to your life, and promote your health and level of fitness.
Being involved in a vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on delicate nerves and can even diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once the nervous system is compromised, any human body function is at risk and can cause further complications. Your movement, blinking, heartbeat, regulation of hormones, breathing, and vision could all become compromised.
And even worse, if left untreated, depleted nerve energy will lead to pain, fatigue, organ dysfunction, and eventually disease.
By realigning the spine back to health and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate pain relief. More significantly, they experience vitality, healthiness, and increased energy.
Adjusting a spinal joint may (but not always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles.
This natural noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid releasing. It is completely harmless.
Chiropractic pain management at our Riverdale office is well suited for victims of a car accident.
Our approach to care is gentle, safe, and always all-natural.
Our goal is to help restore your body to its natural flexibility and mobility while alleviating soreness, stiffness, and aches and pains.
The results our patients see:
- Drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation
- Increased back and neck ranges of motion
- Better sleep throughout the night
- Elevated mental clarity
We achieve these results with spinal decompression therapy that uses intermittent spinal traction to take the stress off injured vertebral joints while hydrating the discs. Chiropractic adjustments help facilitate proper motion in the joints.
Our Riverdale clinic is specifically designed to treat victims of car accidents. Do not hesitate to call us today to see how we can best assist with your recovery.
In addition to relieving your pain, chiropractic treatment can:
- Boost the immune system
- Increase energy
- Erase dozens of diseases from the source
- Add years onto your life
- Promote your health and level of fitness
Being involved in a motor vehicle collision can put unwanted pressure on the nerves and can even diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once our nervous system is compromised, any human body function is at risk and can cause further complications.
By realigning the spine and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves, patients experience almost immediate relief from pain.
Worried about cost?
You shouldn't be. At Arrowhead Clinic, we take the time to evaluate all insurance options, including medical and auto insurance, to determine the most economical way to get you healthy.
Even if insurance is not an option for you, we offer extremely affordable wellness plans!
If you were recently in an Auto Accident or are dealing with neck or back pain, CALL 770-961-7246 for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors. Google Reviews refer to us as the Best Local Chiropractic Clinic in Riverdale.
Arrowhead Clinic - Riverdale
Address: 83 Upper Riverdale Road, Riverdale, GA 30274
Phone: (800) 961-7246
Treating Chiropractor: Dr. Calvin Erhabor, DC
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 2 PM
OUR MAP LOCATION
Holiday Hills | Stockbridge | Jonesboro | Rex | Lake City | Riverdale
Clayton County | Henry County
ZIP CODES SERVED
30506 | 30236 | 30253 | 30281 | 30237 | 30273 | 30260 | 30274 | 30296
Excellent treatment and staff. I highly recommend this place. I was able to get help here I couldn't get from other doctors or places. I'm very grateful.
This is my first week of treatment at Arrowhead Clinic Chiropractor in Riverdale. The entire staff is very supportive and caring. Especially Mrs. Tammy she’s always smiling and and making sure you’re okay. I highly recommend them to anyone.
It’s always a great experience coming here. The nurses and chiropractors are welcoming and treat you with respect and kindness every step of the way. Despite the tragedies that you may have experienced that brought you to the clinic, it doesn’t seem a burden at all when coming to get your physique back in shape. Thank you Arrowhead!