When you arrive at our Fayetteville clinic, you will need to complete paperwork that will ask you about your medical history, and the pain symptoms that you are experiencing.
We ask the following questions to help us to best understand your pain:
- When did the pain begin?
- What triggered the pain to start?
- Were you involved in a personal injury accident?
- Did you injure yourself in some way?
- Where are you experiencing the pain?
- What decreases the pain?
- What increases the pain?
- Describe the type of pain:
- Does the pain come in waves, or is it continuous?
When we have a complete understanding of your medical history, we will complete an examination that will evaluate your range of motion, stability, and muscle tone.
Our Chiropractors require an x-ray exam upon the initial visit to our office. This is an important step that helps our doctors determine the underlying cause of your pain. The Chiropractor needs to know which vertebrae, discs, and joints in the spine are causing you pain in order to treat you properly.
When your exam has been completed, the Doctor will review your diagnostic testing and present you with a customized treatment plan.