Let our Experienced Chiropractor in Fayetteville, Georgia Help with Your Pain Relief Treatment
If you are suffering from neck or back pain in Fayetteville, GA, you may want to consider contacting an experienced Chiropractor for pain relief treatment.
Many people who come to our clinic are experiencing pain that came about after being involved in an accident. However, that is not always the case, and our Chiropractors do treat patients who are suffering from chronic neck or back pain.
Regardless of how the pain began, our doctors have experience providing the pain relief treatment that patients need to make a full and optimal recovery.
At our Fayetteville office, our Chiropractors partner with Medical Doctors to provide patients with a specialized treatment plan tat is designed to treat their specific pain and injury conditions.
Do not wait until you are in terrible pain before contacting a Chiropractor to help you.
Click on the link below now for a free consultation with our Fayetteville Chiropractors today.
Symptoms that Suggest you Need to See a Chiropractor in Fayetteville, Georgia
Chiropractic Care is often the first treatment choice for many pain and injury symptoms.
Chiropractors specialize in treating spinal injuries and soft tissue injuries. They do not prescribe pain medications or do surgery.
Chiropractic Doctors are highly trained in spinal adjustment techniques and natural healing. This helps to relieve pain symptoms and restore the body to its natural function while maintaining its health and wellness.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, it's time to see a chiropractor:
- Reduced Mobility
- Memory Problems
- Muscle Spasms
- Difficulty Moving
- Slowed Reflexes
The longer you wait to receive chiropractic treatment, the more unpleasant and painful everyday tasks can become.
When you come to our Fayetteville office, our doctors will develop a specialized treatment plan to help relieve your pain.
Common Injuries that our Chiropractors Treat
Determining the underlying cause of the pain condition is the first step to being able to properly treat the pain symptom.
Our Doctors have experience treating the following injuries:
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sports Injuries
- Pinched Nerves
- Hip Injuries
- Slipped or Herniated Discs
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Posture Issues
- Carpal Tunnel
- Neck Injuries
- Headaches and Migraines
- Back Injuries
- Muscle Spasms
- Bulging Discs
- Shoulder Injuries
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
When the doctor has identified the underlying cause of your pain, they will provide a treatment plan that is designed to target and treat your pain condition, which will eliminate your pain symptoms.
Types of Chiropractic Treatment
Our Fayetteville Chiropractors perform safe and natural treatments.
Chiropractors focus on correcting spinal misalignments and relieving muscle tension around the injured vertebral body.
A Chiropractic spinal adjustment corrects the structural alignment of the spine and helps to improve the body's physical function.
The following techniques are used to help our patients with their pain relief:
- Spinal Decompression- Uses pressure to put bulging and herniated discs back in their natural position.
- Spinal Adjustment- Realigns the vertebrae of the spine and reduces pain in the muscles and joints.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills- Is used to stabilize the pelvis and correct a walking gait. This is used in patients who suffer from leg length deficiency, flat feet, and subtalar instability. The Doctor may prescribe a small lift to place in the shoe's heel on the short leg side.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy- Helps patients who suffer from severe muscle spasms and cramping.
- Ergonomics Training- Recommendations on how to modify your workstation or sleeping positions in order to decrease pain.
- Flexion-Distraction Technique- Gentle, hands-on pumping action on the intervertebral disc.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation- A spring-loaded instrument allows your chiropractic doctor to non-manually apply force without thrusting into the spine.
Health Care Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic Care is an all natural method of healing that us used to reduce pain and help the body heal naturally.
Some of the best health care benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Improves the Immune System
- Improves Quality of Sleep
- All Natural Treatment Options
- Improves Posture
- Increases the Body's Ability to Heal
- Increases Energy
What to Expect During Your First Chiropractic Visit
When you arrive at our Fayetteville clinic, you will need to complete paperwork that will ask you about your medical history, and the pain symptoms that you are experiencing.
We ask the following questions to help us to best understand your pain:
- When did the pain begin?
- What triggered the pain to start?
- Were you involved in a personal injury accident?
- Did you injure yourself in some way?
- Where are you experiencing the pain?
- What decreases the pain?
- What increases the pain?
- Describe the type of pain:
- Does the pain come in waves, or is it continuous?
When we have a complete understanding of your medical history, we will complete an examination that will evaluate your range of motion, stability, and muscle tone.
Our Chiropractors require an x-ray exam upon the initial visit to our office. This is an important step that helps our doctors determine the underlying cause of your pain. The Chiropractor needs to know which vertebrae, discs, and joints in the spine are causing you pain in order to treat you properly.
When your exam has been completed, the Doctor will review your diagnostic testing and present you with a customized treatment plan.
Contact Our Chiropractor in Fayetteville, Georgia for a Free Consultation Today
Chiropractic care is utilized to help relieve pain, boost the immune system, prevent disease, increase energy, and promote overall health and wellness.
Chiropractic spinal manipulations help to relieve pain by taking pressure off the neurological tissue, increases range of motion, restores blood flow, reduces muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical responses in the body that act as a natural painkiller.
If you are experiencing chronic pain, or an were involved in an accident that caused an injury, the Chiropractors at our Fayetteville clinic can help with your recovery.
For a free consultation, click on the link below to speak with the Best Fayetteville Chiropractor today.