What Should You Expect During Your First Visit?
In preparation for your Free Chiropractic Consultation at Arrowhead Clinic, you will be asked to complete paperwork that provides background information about your current condition, medical history, and symptoms you are currently experiencing.
Some of the questions include:
- When did the pain start?
- How did the pain start?
- Where is the pain located?
- What activities the pain?
- What makes it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury?
- It is essential to know if the injury was a direct result of a Car Accident
- Describe the pain - is it dull, sharp, throbbing, or burning? Does it come and go, or is it non-stop?
The Exam with our local Bluffton Chiropractor
Once we know details regarding your medical history, your chiropractor will conduct a thorough examination that includes tests like; blood pressure, reflexes, pulse, and respiration, as well as specific neurological and orthopedic tests to assess:
Rangeof motion of the affected body area(s)
- Muscle Power
- Muscle Tone
- Postural Stability
- Neurological integrity