Best Chiropractor in McDonough, GA
Many individuals in the McDonough, Georgia community suffer from chronic neck and back pain, that requires quality chiropractic treatment from an Arrowhead Clinic Chiropractor.
If your injuries or pain stem from a personal injury accident, you need to contact our McDonough Chiropractic Clinic immediately.
Arrowhead Clinic is experienced in treating all types of injuries and pain, especially those caused by personal injury accidents, as well as slip and fall injuries.
Our patients have trusted our care and quality of service for over 40 years because we have consistently reduced pain and helped to restore health and overall quality of life.
Our chiropractors partner with medical doctors to create individualized treatment plans in order to address each patient's unique condition. Due to our reputation with primary care physicians and healthcare professionals, McDonough's Arrowhead Chiropractic clinic is a top referral when it comes to helping patients with their pain.
McDonough's Arrowhead Chiropractic Clinic provides a one stop solution to medical care when you are injured in an accident or suffering from pain.
Your pain and injuries will begin to affect your health and overall quality of life, so don't wait, call McDonough's Arrowhead Chiropractic Clinic Today, or Click on the Button Below for your Free Injury Consultation!
Free McDonough Chiropractic Consultation
Do you Have These Symptoms?
Most pain and injury symptoms that individuals experience are best treated by chiropractic care.
Medical doctors can not treat a soft tissue or spinal injury the way a chiropractic doctor can.
Chiropractors stay away from narcotics that mask the pain and depend on adjustments to relieve their patients of their pain symptoms and suffering.
They have been trained in the natural healing and adjustment techniques that not only cure your pain symptoms but also restore your body to its natural functioning ability, maintaining its health for the future.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed below, whether it be from sleeping the wrong way, a personal injury accident, or a repetitive motion at work, you most likely require the skilled treatment from a chiropractor.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, you may need chiropractic services in McDonough, Georgia:
- Difficulty Moving
- Reduced mobility
- Memory Problems
- Muscle spasms
- Slowed Reflexes
Any of these symptoms can quickly begin to impact your quality of life, making everyday tasks unpleasant and painful.
Let Dr. Robbyn Keating at the McDonough Chiropractic Clinic develop a personalized treatment plan for you. She will quickly relieve you of your pain, stiffness, and tension, allowing you to regain full mobility.
Don't Miss Your Opportunity for a Free Chiropractic Consultation Today!
Free McDonough Chiropractic Consultation
Types of Treatment Performed at the McDonough Chiropractic Clinic
All treatments performed by our experienced chiropractors are safe and natural. All of our clients prefer these methods over costly surgeries and addicting medications that mask the pain.
Our chiropractic clinic in McDonough, Georgia focuses on correcting spinal misalignments and easing muscle tension around the injured vertebral body.
Adjustments correct the structural alignment of the spine and improve your body's physical function.
Doctor's utilize a small instrument or their hands. They then apply a controlled sudden force to a joint.
Some of the spinal manipulation techniques you may undergo include,
- Spinal Decompression - Uses pressure to put bulging and herniated discs back in their natural position.
- Spinal adjustment - Realigns the vertebrae of the spine and reduces pain in the muscles and joints.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills - Used to stabilize the pelvis and correct your walking gait. Used for patients who suffer from leg length deficiency, flat feet, and subtalar instability. Dr. Keating may prescribe a small lift for your heel on the short leg side.
- Changing the way you walk
- Your body will naturally become more structurally sound
- Eliminating pain
- Reducing tension holding patterns
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy - Helps patients who suffer from severe muscle spasms and cramping.
- Ergonomics Training - Recommendations on how to modify your workstation or sleeping positions in order to decrease pain.
- Flexion-Distraction Technique - Gentle, hands-on pumping action on the intervertebral disc
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation - A spring-loaded instrument allows your chiropractic doctor to non-manually apply force without thrusting into the spine.
Chiropractic Care Has an Abundance of Health Benefits
Chiropractic care is an all natural method used for reducing pain and healing the body.
Some of the largest benefits of corrective chiropractic care provides are,
- Increases the Body's Ability to Heal
- All Natural Treatment Options
- Improves Posture
- Chiropractors Partner with Medical Doctors
- Increases Energy
- Improves the Immune System
- Improves Quality of Sleep