The Exam with our local Garden City Chiropractor
Once we understand more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a comprehensive series of tests that include a full chiropractic exam, blood pressure, pulse, oxygen saturation, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific neurological and orthopedic tests to assess:
Rangeof motion of the affected body area(s)
- Muscle Strength
- Postural Stability and Body Control
- Neurological Integrity
- Muscle Tone
Diagnostic Studies Provide The Necessary Detail
Based on the results of your exam and previous medical history, diagnostic studies will be ordered by the doctor to determine skeletal and muscular abnormalities for more accurately diagnosing your condition and providing compelling evidence to the insurance company why and where you need Chiropractic treatment after an Automobile Accident and possibly an Attorney Referral.
The most common diagnostic studies ordered during your chiropractic exam may include:
- An X-ray - to determine the overall structure and alignment of your body
- Additional laboratory tests if necessary and potential outside referral for an MRI
Goals and Report of Findings
Our Chiropractor at the Garden City location will help define goals based on the X-ray and Exam Findings for your personalized plan of care:
- Short-term goals include a reduction in pain symptoms and the restoring of normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long-term goals are about restoring functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.