Finding the Best Garden City Chiropractor Near Me after a Car Accident
Chiropractic Care is crucial After an Auto Accident
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care in Garden City, Georgia focuses on maintaining your health naturally to help your body resist disease and overcome injuries caused by a Car Accident, rather than simply treating the symptoms with narcotics or nerve blocks.
When you are involved in a Car Accident; common symptoms that can continue for months or even years include:
- memory problems
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
If you don't find the right doctor near you, the pain you are experiencing will begin to dramatically affect your quality of life. That's what makes finding a skilled Chiropractor who has a history working with auto accident and personal injury victims so critical.
In fact, many people are beginning to realize that Chiropractic Treatments produce the quickest and longest lasting results following an auto accident injury.
At Arrowhead Clinics, we have been serving the Garden City, Ga community with the highest quality Chiropractic Care for over 40 years!
Local Chiropractic Care in Garden City, GA that Works for You Without Surgery or Powerful Drugs
Chiropractic pain management at Arrowhead Clinic's Garden City, Ga office is well suited for car accident victims, personal injuries, and back pain injuries; our non-invasive approach to care is gentle, safe, targeted directly to your main pain area and always all natural.
This is why our patients get routine referrals from their primary care physicians to come into our office for a chiropractic assessment.
Our goal is to help your body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time alleviating residual stiffness, achiness, and soreness.
Our patients see a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation during their first initial visits, increased neck and lower back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity and better quality sleep.
We do not achieve these results with harmful muscle relaxers, potentially dangerous and unresearched therapies or potent narcotics, but with proven tools such as Chiropractic Adjustments to achieve the following:
- facilitate proper motion in the joints
- instrument assisted adjustments that create a much lighter force for application to sensitive areas
- spinal decompression therapies that use intermittent spinal traction to take pressure off injured vertebral joints while concurrently hydrating your spinal discs
- electrical stimulation treatment to lessen muscle and nerve pain in localized areas and much more.
We are a clinic created specifically for Car Accident, Personal Injury, and Back Pain victims that are ready to help you today.
Call your local Garden City Chiropractor now at (912) 964-7246.
In preparation for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, you will be asked to complete some forms that provide background information about your medical history, current condition, and symptoms you are experiencing.
Some of the questions include:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Did the pain begin as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident so that proper documentation can be taken.
- Where is the pain located?
- What actions or events make the pain better or worse?
- Describe the character of the pain - is it sharp, dull, stabbing, electric, tight, burning, or throbbing?
- Does it come and go, or is it continual?
The Exam with our local Garden City Chiropractor
Once we understand more about your medical history, the doctor will conduct a comprehensive series of tests that include a full chiropractic exam, blood pressure, pulse, oxygen saturation, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific neurological and orthopedic tests to assess:
Rangeof motion of the affected body area(s)
- Muscle Strength
- Postural Stability and Body Control
- Neurological Integrity
- Muscle Tone
Diagnostic Studies Provide The Necessary Detail
Based on the results of your exam and previous medical history, diagnostic studies will be ordered by the doctor to determine skeletal and muscular abnormalities for more accurately diagnosing your condition and providing compelling evidence to the insurance company why and where you need Chiropractic treatment after an Automobile Accident and possibly an Attorney Referral.
The most common diagnostic studies ordered during your chiropractic exam may include:
- An X-ray - to determine the overall struture and aligment of your body
- Additional laboratory tests if necessary and potential outside referral for an MRI
Goals and Report of Findings
Our Chiropractor at the Garden City location will help define goals based on the X-ray and Exam Findings for your personalized plan of care:
- Short-term goals include a reduction in pain symptoms and the restoring of normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long-term goals are about restoring functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.
What is a Chiropractic Spinal Adjustment?
A chiropractic spinal adjustment is the precise application of force to a specific part of the spinal column to correct the underlying misalignment problem, this permits healthy nerve transmission and aids your body to heal on its own, naturally!
What is the Cracking Sound You Hear During a Chiropractic Adjustment?
Adjusting a spinal segment may (but doesn't always) result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints called a cavitation, which makes a popping sound.
The same thing occurs when you “crack” your knuckles. This regular noise is caused by a sudden decrease in pressure within the joint, which results in dissolved gasses in the joint fluid to be naturally released. It is completely harmless and usually very relieving.
Let's Get You Out of Pain Today
The postural correction, muscle rebalancing, and pain management techniques we use at our Garden City Chiropractic office are changing the way people recover from a Car Accident or Back Pain Injury.
If you were recently in an auto accident and are still experiencing symptoms, call us today at (912) 964-7246 or click the link below for a Free Consultation with one of our doctors at the Top Chiropractic Clinic in Garden City, Georgia. We look forward to helping you get well quickly.