Are you looking for a Chiropractor Near Wilmington Island, GA?
If you are suffering from an injury or pain condition, you will need to contact a specialist to help with your recovery.
At Arrowhead Clinics, we have been serving many cities throughout the state of Georgia for over 40 years.
If you wait too long to find a doctor near you, you could worsen your injury or pain condition dramatically. Seeing a chiropractor as soon as possible is your best chance to a fast recovery.
Our experienced Chiropractors Near Wilmington Island, GA offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist you.
Click below to schedule an appointment today.
How Arrowhead Helps Victims in Wilmington Island
Chiropractic Care at Arrowhead Clinics is well suited for those who have suffered an injury in a car accident. Our approach to care is gentle, safe and always all natural.
Our goal is to help the body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time alleviating pain and soreness.
Our patients have reported seeing a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation, increased neck and lower back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity and better sleep during the night.
We help our patients without prescribing harmful muscle relaxers or narcotics but with spinal adjustments and manipulations that are designed realign the spine and promote the bodies natural healing.
Our clinic near you is designed specifically to help the victims of car accidents, but we are also capable of helping those who are suffering from chronic neck and back pain.
In preparation for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, we will ask you to complete forms that provide us with background information about your medical history, condition, and the symptoms that you are currently experiencing.
Some of the questions included are:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from the Car Accident.
- Describe the pain - is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
Once we know more about your medical history, our chiropractor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that includes comprehensive testing such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic and neurological tests that will assess:
- Range of motion of the affected part
- Postural Stability
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
- Muscle tone
Based on the results of your chiropractic exam and your previous medical history, diagnostic studies are helpful in identifying structural abnormalities to more accurately diagnose your condition and provide compelling evidence to the insurance company why you need Chiropractic treatment after a Car Accident.
The most common diagnostic studies during your chiropractic exam include:
- An X-ray exam
- Other laboratory tests if necessary and potential outside referral for an MRI
Goals and Report of Findings
Our Chiropractors will establish specific goals that are based on your X-ray and Exam Findings that will help us to prepare your specialized treatment plan.
- Short-term goals include lessening the pain that you are experiencing and to restore normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long-term goals are about reacquiring functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.
How Can Chiropractic Care Help Injury Victims?
Our experienced chiropractors use specialized adjustments, also known as spinal manipulation, to correct the structural alignment of the spine and help to improve the body's physical function.
Chiropractors use their hands or a small instrument to apply a controlled, sudden force to a spinal joint.
Some of those spinal manipulation techniques that our doctors may utilize include:
1. Flexion-distraction technique- is a gentle, hands-on spinal-manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
2. Instrument-assisted manipulation-uses a hand-held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
3. Specific spinal manipulation-helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
In addition to easing your pain, chiropractic treatment is also known for boosting the immune system, easing dozens of diseases, increasing energy, and promoting health and fitness levels.
Being involved in a car collision can put unwanted pressure on our delicate nerves and diminish nerve flow to the limbs and vital organs.
Once the nervous system is compromised, any function of the human body is at risk and can cause further complications.
Realigning the spine back to health, and taking unnecessary pressure off the nerves can help some patients feel almost immediate pain relief.