Chiropractic Adjustments Provide Natural Pain Relief
Injury symptoms caused by accidents can diminish your quality of life making everyday tasks challenging and painful.
Therefore, treatment by a chiropractor can quickly relieve your pain and tension, allowing you to return to a healthy lifestyle.
All treatments provided by Arrowhead's experienced chiropractic doctors are natural and safe.
These are highly preferred by injury victims over risky surgeries and potentially addicting medications that temporarily mask the pain but do not eradicate it.
Most trained chiropractors use adjustments known as spinal manipulations to correct the structural alignment of the spine to improve function.
These spinal manipulation techniques might include:
- Flexion-distraction technique- This technique is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation tactic that involves a gentle pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-assisted manipulation- This manipulation utilizes a handheld instrument to allow the chiropractor to apply a gentle force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific spinal manipulation- This manipulation uses a gentle thrusting technique to restore movement within the joint.
In addition to reducing your pain, chiropractic care will also boost your immune system, increase your energy, erase diseases at the source, promote your health, increase your fitness level, and even add years onto your life.
Goals and Report of Findings
Your experienced chiropractor at our Hilton Head, SC clinic location will provide you with specific goals based on the results of the X-ray and other exam findings. But in general, our goals are:
- Short-term goals include reducing pain, restoring muscle balance, and restoring normal joint function.
- Long-term goals are providing functional independence and regaining tolerance to daily activities and living.