Riverdale, Georgia Chiropractor
If you are experiencing neck pain, back pain, or were injured in a car accident, contact our Top Riverdale, Georgia Chiropractors for an evaluation.
At Arrowhead Clinics we have been helping the injured for over 40 years.
Our Chiropractor work with Medical Doctors to come up with a unique treatment plan for each patient that is tailored to their particular pain conditions. Our Riverdale Clinic is a one stop solution to Medical treatment for those who are suffering from pain or injury.
If you are were injured or are suffering from neck or back pain, contact our Riverdale Chiropractors. We provide a free consultation to see how we can help with your recovery.
Click below to schedule your Free Riverdale Chiropractic Evaluation.
Our Riverdale Chiropractors Treat Multiple Injuries
Many people who are suffering from an accident injury will come to our Riverdale Clinic for treatment. However, we do not limit ourselves to only treating victims of car accidents.
We also treat the following pain conditions:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Whiplash Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Sports Injuries
- Bulging Discs
- Work Injuries
- Arm Pain
- Disc Degeneration
- Carpal Tunnel
Our Riverdale Chiropractors focus on the underlying source of your pain. We treat the cause of your pain condition which will then alleviate the symptoms that you are experiencing.
We have multiple treatment options available that we utilize to help patients recover.
Our Riverdale Chiropractors are highly trained and experienced in the latest techniques and procedures.
Chiropractic Treatments at our Riverdale Clinic
There are various treatments that are utilized for optimal recovery.
Some of which include:
1.Chiropractic Adjustments: Spinal adjustments help to alleviate any unwanted pressure from the neurological tissue, increase range of motion, restore blood flow, reduces muscle tension, and creates a chemical response in the body that will act as a natural painkiller.
Chiropractic Adjustments can be used to treat many types of injuries.
2. Decompression and Traction: Spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that utilizes a system of rollers that move along the spinal erectors, while massaging and stretching the muscles in the back.
Decompression releases pressure on the sensitive nerve roots and decompress the discs. This form of therapy is usually prescribed for patients who are suffering from Sciatica, Degenerative Disc Disease, Bulging Discs, or Herniated Discs.
3. Electrical Stimulation Therapy: Electrical Stimulation is a therapeutic treatment that uses the flow of electricity to stimulate and treat cramping, muscle spasms, and pain.
It mimics the way the body naturally exercises its muscles. The electrodes that are attached to the skin will deliver an impulse that contracts the muscles.
Electrical Stimulation Therapy helps to increase a patient's range of motion and improve the circulation in their body. This treatment is usually used to treat sprains, scoliosis, back pain, sciatica, and arthritis.
4. Pelvic Stabilization Drills: When a patient is suffering from a leg length deficiency, flat feet, and subtalar instability, the Chiropractor may prescribe a small heel lift that will placed in footwear for the short leg. This usually helps to stabilize the pelvis and correct the walking gait which should alleviate tension.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic Care is a natural method of treatment that is used to heal the body. Many people looking for an alternative method for health care and acute or chronic pain conditions will choose chiropractic care.
Our Riverdale Chiropractors work with each patient individually to create the optimal plan for recovery.
The benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Triggers the Body's Ability to Heal: The focus of Chiropractic care is to maintain the patients health naturally, which will assist the body in fighting off disease, instead of just simply treating the pain symptoms.
- No Drugs or Surgery: Chiropractors use spinal manipulations and adjustments to correct vertebral misalignments in the spine. Chiropractors do no prescribe pharmaceutical drugs or use invasive surgery. The treatment they use is an all natural method of healing to stimulate the body's communication system.
- Partner with Medical Doctors: Chiropractors at our Riverdale office partner with Medical Doctors. A team approach is taken to ensure each patient's health and wellness. They work together designing a treatment plan that will be specialized for each patient's particular needs.
- Improves the Immune System: Chiropractic adjustment remove subluxations that are preventing the nervous system from working properly. When the nervous system is working properly, it keeps the immune system functioning the way it should be, which means you will begin to recover from illness faster.
- Improves Sleep: Many sleep issues stem from body aches, stress, or pain. When you remove these issues with regular chiropractic adjustments, it can improve quality of sleep.
Tips to Finding the Best Chiropractor
Deciding which Chiropractor to go to for your health and wellness should not be taken lightly. There are some important factors to keep in mind when making a decision.
Here are a few tips to follow when looking for a Chiropractor in Riverdale, Georgia:
1. Check Reviews: When you Google a Chiropractor in Riverdale, make sure to check their reviews. It is important to find out what other's are saying about the Doctor and Clinic you are going to trust with your health and wellness.
2. Meet with the Chiropractor: The majority of Chiropractors are willing to meet for a free consultation to see if they are able to provide the treatment you need for your pain or injury condition. Before committing to treatment, you will be able to decide if the Chiropractor is right for you.
3. Techniques: During your free consultation ask Find out what type of techniques are going to be used. There are several methods chiropractors use for adjustments, so it is important to find out if they offer the method of adjustment that you prefer.
4. Fees: During your initial consultation with the Chiropractor they should be able to tell you the cost of your treatment. If you have insurance they should be able to tell you what it covers, if you're paying cash find out the cost per visit. If you were involved in an accident, find out if the Chiropractor works with an attorney on a lien basis so you are not held responsible for the medical bills.
Why People Choose Our Riverdale Chiropractors
If you are experiencing neck or back pain, or were injured in an accident, Arrowhead's Riverdale Clinic could be the right place for your recovery.
Dr. Timothy Howard, from our Riverdale Clinic is committed to helping every patient receive the treatment they need for a fast recovery. He will provide a complete physical exam and take record of your medical history.
Depending on the conditions the patients is presenting, he may order tests such as X-Ray or MRI so he can determine the exact cause of the pain.
Dr. Howard will design a personalized treatment plan for each patient which will focus on treating the underlying cause of pain.
This unique customer service approach is what sets us apart from the other Chiropractic Clinics in Riverdale, Georgia.
Contact Our Riverdale, Georgia Chiropractor Today
When you become injured and need a Chiropractor, our Riverdale clinic is the right place to be.
Arrowhead Clinics have been serving the people of Georgia for over 40 years. We have the experience and skills to treat the source of your pain and help you return to your normal life.
Dr. Timothy Howard from our Riverdale Chiropractic Clinic offers free consultations to the hurt and injured to see how he can help with your recovery.
To speak with Riverdale Chiropractor Dr. Howard, click on the link below now.