If you are experiencing neck pain, back pain, or were injured in a car accident, contact our Top Riverdale, Georgia Chiropractors for an evaluation.
At Arrowhead Clinics, we have been helping the injured for over 40 years.
Our Chiropractor work with Medical Doctors to come up with a unique treatment plan for each patient that is tailored to their particular pain conditions. Our Riverdale Chiropractic Clinic is a one stop solution to Medical treatment for those who are suffering from pain or injury.
If you are were injured or are suffering from neck or back pain, contact our Riverdale Chiropractors. We provide a free consultation to see how we can help with your recovery.
Click below to schedule your Free Riverdale Chiropractic Evaluation.
Chiropractor Near Me in Riverdale, Georgia
Phone: (770) 961-7246
Many people who are suffering from an accident injury will come to our Riverdale Chiropractor for treatment. However, we do not limit ourselves to only treating victims of car accidents.
We also treat the following pain conditions:
Our Riverdale Chiropractors focus on the underlying source of your pain. We treat the cause of your pain condition which will then alleviate the symptoms that you are experiencing.
We have multiple treatment options available that we utilize to help patients recover.
Our Riverdale Chiropractors are highly trained and experienced in the latest techniques and procedures.
At our Riverdale Clinic, we offer various treatments to provide optimal recovery to our patients.
Some of the treatments we offer include:
1. Chiropractic Adjustments: Spinal adjustments can be used to treat many types of injuries and can help to
2. Decompression and Traction: Spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that utilizes a system of rollers that move along the spinal erectors, while massaging and stretching the muscles in the back.
Decompression releases pressure on the sensitive nerve roots and decompress the discs. This form of therapy is usually prescribed for patients who are suffering from
3. Electrical Stimulation Therapy: Electrical Stimulation is a therapeutic treatment that uses the flow of electricity to stimulate and treat cramping, muscle spasms, and pain.
It mimics the way the body naturally exercises its muscles. The electrodes that are attached to the skin will deliver an impulse that contracts the muscles.
Electrical Stimulation Therapy helps to increase a patient's range of motion and improve the circulation in their body. This treatment is usually used to treat
4. Pelvic Stabilization Drills: The Chiropractor may prescribe a small heel lift when a patient is suffering from:
This usually helps to stabilize the pelvis and correct the walking gait which should alleviate tension.
Chiropractic Care is a natural method of treatment that is used to heal the body. Many people looking for an alternative method for health care and acute or chronic pain conditions will choose chiropractic care.
Our Riverdale Chiropractors work with each patient individually to create the optimal plan for recovery.
The benefits of chiropractic care include:
Deciding which Riverdale Chiropractor to go to for your health and wellness should not be taken lightly. There are some important factors to keep in mind when making a decision.
Here are a few tips to follow when looking for a Riverdale Chiropractor in Georgia:
1. Check Reviews: When you Google a Chiropractor in Riverdale, make sure to check their reviews. It is important to find out what others are saying about the Doctor and Clinic you are going to trust with your health and wellness.
2. Meet with the Chiropractor: The majority of Chiropractors are willing to meet for a free consultation to see if they are able to provide the treatment you need for your pain or injury condition. Before committing to treatment, you will be able to decide if the Chiropractor is right for you.
3. Techniques: During your free consultation ask Find out what type of techniques are going to be used. There are several methods chiropractors use for adjustments, so it is important to find out if they offer the method of adjustment that you prefer.
4. Fees: During your initial consultation with the Chiropractor they should be able to tell you the cost of your treatment. If you have insurance they should be able to tell you what it covers, if you're paying cash find out the cost per visit.
If you were involved in an accident, find out if the Chiropractor works with an attorney on a lien basis so you are not held responsible for the medical bills.
When you become injured and need a Chiropractor, our Riverdale clinic is the right place to be. We take walk ins for same day treatment as your accident.
Arrowhead Clinics have been serving the people of Georgia for over 40 years. We have the experience and skills to treat the source of your pain and help you return to your normal life.
Dr. Timothy Howard from our Riverdale Chiropractic Clinic offers free consultations to the hurt and injured to see how he can help with your recovery.
To speak with Riverdale Chiropractor Dr. Howard, click on the link below now.
Are you suffering from joint pain in your hip? Get a custom-designed hip treatment plan to recover quickly.
Are you suffering from injuries you sustained in a slip and fall accident? Our experienced doctors know how to help.
Looking for relief for your mild to severe neck pain? Visit a chiropractic doctor at Arrowhead Clinic today.
5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Isaiah Jackson
The facility is an nice environment with good interacting staff. The doctor treated me well and got the best treatment in Riverdale, Thanks!
5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Gail Blakemore
Arrowhead Clinic is an awesome facility! If I could give them more than five stars I would because this has been the best experience since my accident. Dr. Howard and his team are always professional, but they are also very caring. I especially love Mrs. Tammy because she is always smiling with nothing but kind things to say.