Injured In A Car Wreck In Sparta?
Find the Best Car Accident Lawyers with Arrowhead Clinic
Were you injured in an auto accident in Sparta? Arrowhead Clinic is here to help.
Being involved in a car crash can drastically affect your life or the life of someone you love.
Physical injuries, emotional trauma, and the financial hardships that can come from a car accident can be challenging to deal with, especially if you are trying to do it on your own.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, you deserve to be fully compensated for any injuries that were sustained, as well as any other damages that occurred.
Let Arrowhead Clinic refer you to the Best Local Car Accident Lawyers in Sparta, Georgia. Call us at (800) 961-7426 now.
Table Of Contents
Auto Accident Legal Representation For Injury Victims
When you contact Arrowhead Clinic, we refer you to an experienced Car Accident Lawyer for legal representation.
We understand the importance of hiring someone with extensive experience when it comes to motor vehicle accidents.
With the help of an attorney, you can rest easy knowing all of your medical treatment will be covered. Getting proper treatment after an accident is crucial to recovery.
Click on the image below to speak with an Arrowhead Clinic representative who can help you find the best car accident lawyer near you in Sparta.
Reasons You Need A Car Accident Lawyer
Our network of experienced lawyers has a track record of success when it comes to ensuring that their clients receive maximum compensation for their losses. They put in the time and effort necessary to make sure all of their clients are satisfied with the outcome their case receives.
If your insurance company tries to offer you a low settlement, your car crash lawyer will always be prepared to take your case to trial.
3 Ways A Car Accident Law Firm in Sparta Can Help You
- Protecting The Rights of Accident Victims - Insurance companies often try to trick you into agreeing to a low settlement as fast as possible. When you hire an attorney, they handle all communication with the insurance company, so you do not need to worry about being taken advantage of.
- No Upfront Legal Costs - Most car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, which means you only pay when your case is won. There are not any up-front fees for legal services. Once your award is granted, a percentage of that will be used for legal fees.
- Maximize Your Injury Settlement - The insurance company will try to minimize or deny your claim for compensation in any way they can. Their goal is to pay you the least amount possible, but you deserve maximum compensation for your losses. With the help of a car accident lawyer, you will receive the settlement amount that you deserve.
6 Steps To Take Immediately After Motor Vehicle Accident In Sparta
- Call The Police - Anytime you’re involved in a car accident, it’s crucial to call the police before leaving the accident scene. This will ensure that the accident is documented properly and the at-fault party is cited for the accident.
- Take Detailed Pictures of the Accident Scene - If you have the opportunity, try to take photos of the accident scene. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, the road conditions, and any visible injuries that you may have sustained. These pictures can help significantly when preparing your case.
- Get Skilled Medical Care - You should always get examined by an experienced local auto accident chiropractor after being involved in a car accident. Chiropractors are experts at diagnosing and treating many different types of accident injuries. Make sure you get examined as soon as possible; putting off treatment can drastically affect the outcome of your case.
- Follow Your Treatment Plan - Make sure you follow the treatment plan you are given. Do not miss appointments or forego recommended treatments. If you do not follow your treatment plan, the insurance company will minimize your claim or try to deny it altogether.
- Get A Copy Of The Police Report - You should request a copy of the police report as soon as possible. Your attorney will need this documentation as well as your medical provider if you want to make sure you’re not paying out-of-pocket for any of your treatment.
- Hire A Top-Rated Sparta Auto Accident Law Firm - Do not wait to hire a car accident lawyer to help with your case. The sooner you get in touch with an attorney, the sooner you can rest easy knowing your claim is being handled with the utmost care.
What Is The Average Car Accident Settlement In Sparta?
Every car accident is different, which means every accident victim will be eligible for a different amount of compensation based on the circumstances of their accident.
Car Accident Lawyers help accident victims obtain compensation for both economic and non-economic losses.
Economic damages are intended to compensate the victim for monetary losses.
Generally speaking, these types of damages are easier to prove since documentation can be provided with evidence of loss.
- Past and Future Medical Expenses: Proven with medical records, diagnoses, treatment plans, and bills.
- Lost Wages and Future Lost Wages: Proven by pay stubs, doctors’ notes stating time missed at work, and a letter from the employer.
- Property Damage: Proven by receipts and invoices.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Proven by receipts and may include any expenses accumulated as a direct result of the accident.
Non-economic damages can be a bit trickier to prove. These damages include non-monetary losses. For example:
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Disfigurement or Impairment
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Mental Anguish
These are the losses that can be very difficult to prove without the help of an experienced lawyer.
Trying to obtain compensation for these losses on your own is nearly impossible. Your attorney will know what needs to be said and given to the insurance company to prove that you deserve to be compensated for these losses.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire An Auto Accident Attorney?
A lawyer that handles car accident injuries is called a Personal Injury Lawyer.
Personal Injury Lawyers understand that getting in an accident is a difficult time and that victims should be able to focus on healing from their injuries.
This is why PI Lawyers work on a contingency fee basis.
A contingency fee basis means that you do not pay anything upfront.
You only pay if the attorney can get you compensation. When the award is given, the attorney will take a percentage for legal fees.
What Are Common Causes Of Car Accidents?
Our experienced car accident injury lawyers represent nearly every type of motor vehicle accident. Here is a list of the most common causes of car accidents that our referred car accident attorneys represent:
Distracted driving is one of the top reasons car accidents occur on a daily basis.
Many people have become accustomed to answering their phones, responding to text messages, programming their GPS devices, changing the radio station, putting on makeup, or even eating or drinking.
Unfortunately, when the driver’s attention is taken from the road for any reason, a car accident is much more likely to occur. Even if the eyes are only averted for a second, that’s all it takes for an accident to happen.
Speeding is such a common problem; there’s always someone in a hurry to be somewhere!
The biggest problem with speeding is the ability to stop suddenly is much more difficult if you’re going too fast. Stopping suddenly at high speeds is also extremely dangerous if the weather conditions are less than favorable that day. So many accidents could be avoided if everyone followed the rules of the road.
Driving Under the Influence
Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is another top reason when accidents occur.
Anytime you’re impaired, your ability to react while driving is greatly diminished. Even with the accessibility of Uber and Lyft, these types of accidents still occur all too frequently.
Unfortunatley, the weather often plays a huge role when it comes to auto accidents.
Excessive rain, snow, or sleet can easily cause a driver to lose control and cause an accident. Driving with extreme caution during bad weather is the best way to avoid causing an accident.
What If I Don't Feel Pain After The Accident?
If you were involved in a car accident, you should be examined for injuries. Some injuries, such as whiplash, do not present themselves immediately.
If you have injuries that are not treated, they could lead to more complications in the future.
If you do have injuries that present themselves later but were not documented by a doctor, they may be excluded from your injury case, and you will not be compensated for medical expenses.
How Long Do I Have To File A Car Accident Claim in Sparta?
When it comes to filing a car accident claim, you will have to file the claim within two years of the date of the accident. However, we strongly recommend that you file your claim as soon as possible.
Unfortunatley, the longer you wait to file your claim, the harder it can be to receive maximum compensation for your losses.
We always suggest that you contact a lawyer within 24-48 hours of the accident. If you are unsure how an attorney can help you, it never hurts to call and schedule a free consultation to find out if you have a case.
An experienced lawyer will be able to tell you what steps you need to take to protect yourself and your rights.
If you don’t know which attorney to call, that’s okay! Arrowhead Clinic has you covered. When you contact our accident injury clinic, we put you in contact with one of the best car accident lawyers near you.
Your initial consultation with the lawyer will always be free, and you will have the opportunity to find out how a car accident lawyer can benefit you.
Will I Have To Go To Trial For My Car Wreck Case?
If you hire a car accident lawyer, you most likely will not have to go to trial.
Most motor vehicle accident cases can be settled outside of court.
Your attorney will discuss the options with you, and if it means going to trial to get the best outcome, they are prepared to fight for you.
Hire a Car Accident Attorney in Sparta, GA Today
Don't Delay...Protect Your Compensation
If you were involved in a car accident, getting treatment and an attorney is essential for your health and finances.
By calling Arrowhead Clinic we can help you get the treatment you need for your injuries and refer you to the best car accident law firms.
You should focus on healing from your injuries, while your lawyer focuses on getting you compensation.
With our network of lawyers, you will receive a free consultation, so there is no risk! And if they take your case, you pay nothing unless they can get you a settlement.
So let Arrowhead Clinic give you a referral to the best auto attorney in Sparta!
Contact us today by calling (800) 961-7246 or fill out the form below!