Visit Madison, Tennessee's Best Chiropractor for Your Injury Treatment
If you are suffering from pain and would like to learn how a chiropractor can help, then you need the chiropractic care that Arrowhead Clinic provides.
The Madison, TN Community trusts Arrowhead for all of their chiropractic needs, including pain and injuries resulting from personal injury accidents. Our Chiropractors are experts at treating all types of pain and have been doing so for over 40 years.
We combine our Chiropractic treatment with the services of medical doctors to create a custom treatment plan for each patient.
The Arrowhead Clinic in Madison, TN is your one stop solution after you have been in an accident or are suffering from chronic pain.
Do not let your pain and injuries continue to affect your quality life. Click on the link below to receive your free consultation at our Madison, Tennessee Chiropractic Clinic.
Symptoms that our Madison, TN Chiropractors Treat
There are a lot of common pain symptoms and injuries that are best treated with Chiropractic Care. Unlike medical doctors, Chiropractors are specially trained to treat soft tissue and injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
The types of treatment that Chiropractors use compared to doctors is also different.
Chiropractors stay away from narcotics that only mask the pain and instead focus on physically correcting the issue.
Their training in natural healing and spinal adjustment techniques help to revert the body back to its natural functioning state, thus relieving pain and maintaining health in the future.
Some of the symptoms that we treat for our patients are:
- Memory Problems
- Reduced Mobility
- Difficulty Moving
- Muscle Spasms
- Slowed Reflexes
Any of these symptoms can quickly begin to impact your quality of life, making everyday tasks unpleasant and painful.
Let Dr. Derrick Miller at the Madison Chiropractic Clinic develop a personalized treatment plan for you. He will quickly relieve you of your pain, stiffness, and tension, allowing you to regain full mobility.
Don't Miss Your Opportunity for a Free Chiropractic Consultation Today!
Common Injuries the Chiropractic Care can help
The first step to treating an injury is finding the root of the problem.
Many individuals who sustained an injury in an accident contact our Madison Clinic for help, but we never limit ourselves to only helping those involved in personal injury accidents.
Some of the most common injuries our Chiropractor treats include,
- Carpal Tunnel
- Slipped, Herniated or Bulging Discs
- Headaches and Migraines
- Posture Issues
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Muscle Spasms
- Pinched Nerves
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Sports Injuries
After your chiropractor identifies the cause of your pain, you will be provided an individualized treatment plan to cure your condition, reduce your symptoms, and eliminate your pain.
Our treatment options vary patient to patient, but our doctors always use the safest techniques and newest technology to return you to your body to its optimum functioning level.
Treatment Options at our Madison Chiropractic Clinic
Our Madison, Tennessee chiropractic clinic focuses on correcting musculoskeletal issues throughout the body through the use of safe and natural chiropractic adjustments.
These adjustments help to ease muscle tension and correct the alignment of the spine in order to improve your body’s functioning ability.
Some of the different techniques our chiropractic doctors may utilize during your treatment include,
- Spinal Decompression- Uses pressure to put bulging and herniated discs back in their natural position.
- Spinal adjustment- Realigns the vertebrae of the spine to its correct position and reduces pain in the joints and muscles.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills- Used to stabilize the pelvis and correct your walking gait. This is used in patients who suffer from flat feet, disproportionate leg length, and subtalar instability. By correcting the way you walk, your body will naturally become more structurally sound. It will help to eliminate pain and reduce tension in the body.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy- Helps patients who suffer from severe muscle spasms and cramping by sending mild pulses of electricity throughout the muscle group.
- Ergonomics Training- Recommendations on how to modify your workstation or sleeping positions to correct your posture and reduce pain.
- Flexion-Distraction Technique- Gentle, hands-on pumping action performed on the intervertebral disc.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation- A spring-loaded instrument used by chiropractic doctors to non-manually apply force without thrusting into the spine.
The Health Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Some of the benefits chiropractic care provides are,
- Improves the Immune System
- Increases Energy
- Improves Posture
- Improves Quality of Sleep
- All Natural Treatment Options
- Increases the Body's ability to self -heal
What to Expect During Your Free Consultation with Dr. Miller
To start the process of Chiropractic treatment at our Madison facility, you will be required to fill out initial paperwork that includes information about your medical history, previous conditions, and current symptoms.
You can be prepared to answer these types of questions,
- When did the pain begin?
- What triggered the pain to start?
- Where are you experiencing the pain?
- What decreases the pain?
- What increases the pain?
- How would you describe the Pain?
Once Dr. Miller has familiarized himself with your medical history, he will conduct a thorough physical exam to diagnose the cause of your pain. This process may include evaluation of your range of motion, stability and balance, and the soft tissue in the affected area.
Besides the physical exam, Dr. Miller will also have X-rays taken, and possibly MRI’s. This is done to help ensure the accuracy of his diagnosis and make sure that each patient is safe to treat.
When Dr. Miller has completed the diagnostic process, the next step will be to set up an individualized treatment plan to eliminate the cause of the pain and restore the body to it’s fully functioning state.
Contact the Best Chiropractor in Madison, Tennessee Today!
If you are experiencing pain and discomfort and want immediate relief, than you need to contact our Madison Chiropractors today.
Chiropractic treatment can not only ease your pain, but improve your body’s naturally ability to self-heal.
By correcting misalignments and injuries in the musculoskeletal system, you can restore your body’s natural flexibility and mobility. Do not continue to suffer from pain that is treatable.
Dr. Miller from our Madison Chiropractic Clinic provides a free consultation. Call now to learn how he can best assist you with treatment and recovery.
If you would like a Free Consultation to speak with him in person, click on the link below now.