Were you involved in an accident? Are you experiencing neck or back pain? You may need to contact our Duluth, Georgia Chiropractor to assess your injuries.
The Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinics in Duluth, Georgia have been treating the hurt and injured for over 40 years.
Our Doctors of Chiropractic specialize in helping the hurt and injured return to optimal health through adjustments and spinal manipulations.
Our Duluth Chiropractors partner with Medical Doctors. They tailor treatment plans to attach the underlying cause of a patient's pain condition. Our Duluth clinic is a one stop solution to medical care and wellness.
Do not suffer in silence; if you are hurt, contact our Duluth Chiropractors for a free consultation by click on the button below.
Top Rated Duluth, GA Chiropractor Near Me
Address: 2131 Pleasant Hill Rd #122, Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: (800) 961-7246
As Chiropractors, it is our job to determine the source of pain and treat each patient accordingly.
Our Duluth Clinic treats many people who are suffering from car accident injuries, however, we do no limit ourselves to only treating the victims of accidents.
Some of the other common injuries that our Duluth Chiropractors treat include:
Our main focus as Chiropractors is to treat the underlying source of each patient's pain. It is our goal to eliminate the cause of your pain condition which will then alleviate the unwanted symptoms that you are suffering.
In order to do this properly, there are multiple treatments options that our Duluth Chiropractors provide for patients. We are trained and experienced with the latest procedures and techniques.
Below is a list of the most common Chiropractic Treatments that are utilized by our Duluth Chiropractors:
1. Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments and spinal manipulations alleviate unwanted pressure from the neurological tissue, increases range of motion, restores blood flow, reduces muscle tension, and creates a chemical response in the body that acts as a natural painkiller.
Chiropractic Adjustments can be used to treat various types of pain conditions and injuries.
2. Decompression and Traction: Spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that uses a system of rollers that move along the spinal erectors, stretching and massaging the muscles in the back.
Decompression releases pressure on the sensitive nerve roots and decompress the discs. This type of therapy is often used for patients who are suffering from:
3. Electrical Stimulation Therapy: Electrical Stimulation is a therapeutic treatment that uses electrical stimulation to treat pain, muscle spasms, and cramping.
It works by mimicking the way the body naturally exercises the muscles. The electrodes that are attached to the skin will deliver an impulse that contracts the muscles.
It helps patients increase their range of motion and improves the circulation in the body. Electrical stimulation is typically used to treat back pain, sciatica, sprains, arthritis, and scoliosis.
4. Pelvic Stabilization Drills: When a patient presents a leg length deficiency, flat feet, and subtalar instability, Dr. Rachel Banks from our Savannah office may prescribe a small heel lift to be placed in footwear for the short leg. This should help to stabilize the pelvis and correct the walking gait which will alleviate tension.
Chiropractic care is an all natural method that is used for healing the body. It is an alternative method for health care and acute or chronic pain conditions. Our Duluth chiropractors work with each patient individually to ensure optimal health and wellness.
Some of the benefits of chiropractic care include:
When you decide to seek chiropractic care for your pain or injury, there are a few tips to keep in mind before you make your final decision.
Some important tips to follow when choosing the best chiropractor in Duluth, Georgia include:
1. Check Reviews: When you Google a Chiropractor in Duluth, GA, make sure you check their Google reviews before calling to schedule an appointment. Take a few minutes to read through some of them to see what others have said about the clinic and chiropractors. You can learn a lot about a place from the reviews.
2. Meet with the Chiropractor: The majority of Chiropractors are willing to meet for a free consultation to see if they are able to help with your particular pain or injury condition. This is the time to find out if the Chiropractor and their clinic is the right place for you.
3. Techniques: Find out what types of techniques are used. There are several
methods of chiropractic adjustments and it's important to find out if they can do more than one or if they offer the type that you prefer.
4. Fees: It is important to find out what the cost of your treatment is going to be. If you have medical insurance, ask what it covers, if you're paying cash, find out the cost per visit. If you were involved in an accident, find out if the Chiropractor works with an attorney on a lien basis so you are not held responsible for your medical bills.
If you are experiencing unwanted pain, or were involved in an accident, our Duluth Chiropractic Clinic may be the right place for your recovery.
Dr. Darris Gentry, from our Duluth Clinic, is committed to helping each patient. He will perform a physical examination and ask about your medical history to find out what caused your pain and suffering.
Depending on the condition of the patient, Dr. Gentry may require additional testing such as X-Ray or MRI to determine the exact cause of pain. He will then put together a specialized treatment plan that will focus on fixing the underlying cause of pain.
It is with this unique approach to customer service that sets us apart from other Duluth Chiropractic Clinics.
After the treatment plan is established, Dr. Gentry dedicates his time and skills into the patient's recovery. He is dedicated to see positive results in each patient.
If you have been injured or suffering from a pain condition, our Duluth Chiropractor may be able to assist with your recovery.
The Arrowhead Clinic Chiropractors have been treating the injured and hurt for over 40 years. We take immense pride in being able to provide a natural approach to healing and wellness.
Dr. Gentry from our Duluth Chiropractic Clinic offers a free consultation to see how he can help with your treatment and recovery. To speak with him directly, click on the link below now.
If you are suffering from chronic or sudden hip pain, our chiropractic doctors offer custom treatment to target the source of your pain. Click to learn more.
Are you suffering from pain after sustaining injuries in an auto accident? Learn how the chiropractic doctors in Duluth can help speed up your recovery.
After a mild or severe slip and fall accident, injuries can last longer than you'd think. Get the treatment you need for lasting recovery at Arrowhead Clinic.
5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Kuaretta Lawrence
Since my accident and injury, the doctor and staff at this location have been WONDERFUL . The daily treatments and the genuine care I receive on each visit, are helping to create a pleasant journey to recovery.
5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Ledia King
Very kind and very informative. They treated me with so much respect and let me know everything that was going on. I highly recommend to anyone who been involved with an accident. Super friendly staff they make you feel like family.