Injuries that our Savannah Chiropractors Treat
Our job is to find out the source of your pain and treat you accordingly.
Many people who contact our Savannah Clinic are suffering from an injury they sustained in a Car Accident, however, we do not limit ourselves to only helping accident victims.
We also treat the following:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Whiplash Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Sports Injuries
- Bulging Discs
- Work Injuries
- Arm Pain
- Disc Degeneration
- Carpal Tunnel
As Chiropractors, our main focus is on the cause of your underlying problem. It is our goal to eliminate the cause of your condition which will in turn alleviate the symptoms associated with the condition.
To do this we have a wide variety of treatment options available and our Savannah Chiropractors are trained in the latest techniques and procedures.
There are several treatments that our Savannah Chiropractors utilize for optimal recovery, including:
1.Chiropractic Adjustments: Spinal manipulations alleviate pressure from the neurological tissue, restore blood flow, increase range of motion, reduce muscle tension, and creates a chemical response in the body that will act as a natural painkiller.
Chiropractic Adjustments can be used to treat all types of injuries.
2. Decompression and Traction: Spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that uses a system of rollers to move about the spinal erectors, while stretching and massaging the muscles in the back.
Decompression will release pressure on the sensitive nerve roots and decompress the discs.
This type of therapy is typically used for patients who are suffering from Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, or Degenerative Disc Disease.
3. Electrical Stimulation Therapy: Electrical Stimulation is a therapeutic treatment that uses electrical stimulation to treat muscle spasms, cramping, and pain.
It works by mimicking the way the body naturally exercises its muscles. The electrodes that are attached to the skin will deliver an impulse that contracts the muscles.
It helps patients increase their range of motion and improves the circulation in the body. Typically electrical stimulation is used to treat sprains, scoliosis, sciatica, back pain, and arthritis.
4. Pelvic Stabilization Drills: When a patient presents a leg length deficiency, flat feet, and subtalar instability, Dr. Rachel Banks from our Savannah office may prescribe a small heel lift to be placed in footwear for the short leg. This should help to stabilize the pelvis and correct the walking gait which will alleviate tension.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is a natural method used for healing the body. It is an alternative method for health care and acute or chronic pain conditions. Our chiropractors work with you individually to ensure your optimal health and wellness.
Some of the benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Triggers the Body's Ability to Heal: Chiropractors focus on maintaining your health naturally to assist you body in fighting disease, rather than just simply treating the symptoms of your pain.
- Does not Require Drugs or Surgery: Chiropractors use spinal manipulations to correct vertebral misalignments in the spine. They do not prescribe pharmaceutical drugs or use invasive surgery. Chiropractic care is a natural method of healing, it stimulates the body's communication system.
- Partner with Medical Doctors: Our Savannah Chiropractor partner with Medical Doctors. They take a team approach to each patient's health and wellness, working in tandem to
design a treatment plan that is unique for each patient.
- Improve the Immune System: When you receive a chiropractic adjustment, the doctor is removing subluxations that are preventing the nervous system from properly working. When your nervous system is working properly it keeps your immune system working properly as well, which means you will begin to recover from illness faster.
- Improves Sleep: Many sleep issues stem from body aches, pain, or stress. When you remove these issues with regular chiropractic adjustments, it can improve quality of sleep.
Tips to Finding the Best Chiropractor
When you are making the choice to see a chiropractor to treat you pain or injury, there are several things to keep in mind before making a decision.
Here are some important tips to follow to find the best chiropractor in Savannah, Georgia:
1. Check Reviews: When you Google a Chiropractor be sure to see if they have any reviews. Take a few minutes to read through them and see what others have said about the chiropractors and clinic before you decide to call them and make an appointment.
2. Meet with the Chiropractor: Most Chiropractors should be willing to meet with you for a free consultation to see if they are able to help with your particular injury or pain condition. This is the time to find out if the Chiropractor and their clinic is the right fit for you.
3. Techniques: Find out what type of techniques are going to be used. There are several
methods of chiropractic adjustments and it's important to find out if they can do more than one or if they offer the type that you prefer.
4. Fees: It is important to find out what the cost of your treatment is going to be. If you have insurance they should be able to tell you what it covers, if you're paying cash find out the cost per visit. If you were involved in an accident, find out if the Chiropractor works with an attorney on a lien basis so you are not held responsible for the medical bills.
Why Choose Our Savannah Chiropractor?
If you are suffering from a pain condition or were injured in an accident, our Savannah Clinic may be the right place for you.
Our Savannah Chiropractor, Dr. Rachel Banks is dedicated to helping each patient with their recovery. She will perform a physical exam and take a complete history of the patients health and pain conditions.
Depending on the patient's conditions, she may order tests such as X-Rays or MRI to determine the exact cause of the pain. Dr. Banks will then come up with a specialized treatment plan that will be focused on fixing the underlying cause of pain.
This unique customer service approach is what sets us apart from other Savannah Chiropractic Clinics.
Once the treatment plan is put together, Dr. Banks dedicates her expertise and skills into each patient's recovery. She is committed to seeing positive results in every patient.
Contact Our Savannah, Georgia Chiropractor Today
If you are experiencing pain or were injured in an accident, our Savannah Chiropractor may be able to help with your recovery.
The Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic in Savannah, Georgia have been treating pain conditions and accident injury victims for over 40 years. We take pride in being able to provide a natural approach to healing and wellness.
Dr. Rachel Banks from our Savannah Chiropractic Clinic provides a free consultation to see how she can best assist with your treatment and recovery. If you would like to speak with her directly, click on the link below now.