Many people with Back Pain think it's nothing to worry about.
That's not always true.
There are many sources of pain and dysfunction in the back.
If one of the muscles or joints is injured or inflamed, it can create pain that may be difficult to treat.
Some back pain symptoms will scream at you to see a chiropractor for treatment, but others aren't so obvious.
For this reason, you should always seek medical attention as soon as possible to prevent chronic pain or permanent damage to your body.
In the article below, we look at 12 signs of back pain that signal it's time to visit your Savannah chiropractor.
Table of Contents
- 12 Telltale Signs You Need a Chiropractor for Back Pain
- How Does Chiropractic Care Relieve Back Pain?
- The Arrowhead Clinic of Savannah
12 Telltale Signs You Need a Chiropractor for Back Pain
- Your back pain is due to sudden trauma, like a car accident or slip and fall.
- There is a weakness in your legs.
- You have constant pain that is getting worse.
- Your pain doesn't go away.
- Your pain becomes worse when you bend or flex your back.
- There's a tingling in the legs.
- You have abdominal pain that accompanies back pain.
- A fever accompanies your back pain.
- You are having bowel problems.
- Your balance is off.
- You experience numbness in the inner thighs or buttocks.
- You are experiencing severe pain at night.
If you have everyday aches and pains that become more intense, it may be time to visit a chiropractor in Savannah.
Don't let back pain keep you from living your everyday life.
Recognizing the early signs of a problem will help you take a proactive step towards your spine health.
How Does Chiropractic Care Relieve Back Pain?
Your chiropractor will complete a thorough examination to diagnose the specific cause of your back pain.
Once they've made a diagnosis, your chiropractor will design a specific treatment plan to treat your back pain.
Your chiropractor may utilize a combination of spinal adjustments, manual therapies, therapeutic exercises, and lifestyle recommendations to help your back heal quickly and optimally.
Some of the spinal manipulation techniques may include:
- Flexion-Distraction Technique is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation involving a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation uses a hand-held instrument allowing your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific Spinal Manipulation helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
The goal of chiropractic care is to not only treat your back pain but the person as a whole.
Your chiropractor can speak to you about nutrition, stress management, and lifestyle goals that will all help treat your back pain.
Your chiropractor will also help you prevent back pain from getting worse and prevent back pain in the future.
The Arrowhead Clinic of Savannah
If you begin to notice any of the symptoms mentioned above of back pain, you need to see a Chiropractor as soon as possible.
The Chiropractors at the Arrowhead Clinic of Savannah have years of experience treating back pain.
Our back pain chiropractor in Savannah will complete a physical exam as well as review your medical history to diagnose and treat your back pain.
With our years of experience and training, we can provide you with exceptional chiropractic care in Savannah, GA.
If you are suffering from back pain, do not wait to contact an experienced Savannah Chiropractor for pain relief treatment.
Every first-time patient out our clinic in Savannah gets a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your recovery.
Click on the button below to speak with our Chiropractors so they can assist with your Back Pain.