Our Back Pain Doctors and Non-Surgical Treatment Center Specialists in Nashville, TN will get you out of Pain naturally.
Arrowhead Clinic's Nashville Back Pain Physicians provide comprehensive Spinal Wellness and Natural Care Solutions for people dealing with the following Back Pain Conditions:
Arthritis | Back Pain | Bulging Disc | Degenerative Disc Disease | Herniated Disc | Hip Pain | Muscle Spasms | Neck Pain | Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy | Pinched Nerves | Sacro-Iliac Joint Pain | Sciatica | Scoliosis | Whiplash
Our local Nashville Back Pain Physicians and Chiropractors detect and remove misalignments from the spine and relieve muscle spasm around a damaged vertebral body allowing for proper transfer of nerve information between the body and brain. By removing the mechanical spinal interference, many of our Back Pain patient's in Nashville experience rapid improvement and can avoid invasive back surgery completely!
What Are The Most Common Causes of these Back Pain Conditions?
The back is often an unsung hero of the human anatomy. It offers support, it gives a frame for a number of different body systems, and it provides pivotal protection for the spinal cord. That is why it is so debilitating when the back is injured due to a blunt force trauma following an auto accident. If the back is pushed out of alignment it can play havoc on the rest of the body. That is why it is so important to see a health care provider following an auto accident.
Provided you are not in any immediate life threatening danger, a chiropractic care professional is a great resource for overcoming your pain. An experienced chiropractor, like those at Arrowhead Clinic Nashville, have a plethora of tools for diagnosing your specific condition. These range from hands on examinations to x-rays. An accurate diagnosis will help your chiropractor develop your optimum recovery treatment plan.
If you are experiencing pain as a result of a car accident, contact us. The chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic Nashville specialize in these types of accidents. Call and schedule a free consultation with our skilled chiropractors today.
Violent Force traumas cause spinal misalignments which distort your bodies natural anatomical structure and aggravate your delicate nerves, bones, ligaments and discs causing extreme Back Pain or Muscle Spasm.
Any accident, no matter how minimal, can create nerve-damaging misalignments instantaneously or progressively over time if nothing is done.
Our Nashville Back Pain Doctors offer a thorough spinal examination and diagnostic test to ensure that health of your spine and then provide natural therapy methods to eliminate pain from accident caused injury permanently.
Sports Injuries or Work Injuries
Overuse injuries at work or in a sport cause spinal nerves to be impeded. This negatively affect your bodies range of motion, reflexes, strength, endurance, and, ultimately, its ability to perform everyday tasks. The Back Pain Physicians and Chiropractors at our Nashville Treatment Center can help your pain management and help the body restore normal function.
You Have Back Pain because of Unnatural Postural Holding Patterns
Holding unnatural postures and positions for a long period of time will ultimately change your spinal structure and cause certain muscles to tighten and shorten while others become extremely weak.
You don't need to live with constant Back Pain and Soreness we can help you get to the root of the problem. Our Nashville Back Pain Specialists provide a non-surgical method to heal your body quickly.
How Do Our Nashville Back Pain Doctors Get You Out Of Pain?
Many demands are asked of your spine every single day by gravity alone. The spine provided support for your head, shoulders, and upper body. It gives you structure to stand up straight, and yet provides the flexibility to bend, extend, and twist; all while guarding your fragile spinal cord.
Each vertebra in your spine joins or articulates with other joints around it, forming a moveable joint. Cartilage lines the joints and forms your spinal discs that act as a shock absorber for your spinal column.
Cartilage has no direct blood supply, so its nutrients can only be absorbed and toxins expelled through a process called “imbibition.” If a spinal joint is misaligned and not functioning properly, the cartilage and your spinal discs go through a long process of degeneration and decay.
We use our 5 scientifically proven treatment therapies as the reset button on your body at our Nashville Back Pain Clinic:
- Chiropractic Adjustments or Manipulations. Manual adjustments by a doctor of chiropractic provides back pain relief by taking pressure off sensitive neurological tissue, increasing joint range of motion, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical reactions in your body that act as natural painkillers. When coupled with adequate hydration and mineral absorption, the body will begin the healing process quickly.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When flat feet, subtalar instability and/or leg-length deficiency are present, our Nashville Back Pain Doctors may prescribe a small heel lift in your shoe for the short leg side to create stability at your pelvis and correct your walking pattern. If we change your natural walking motion to be more structurally sound, your body changes positively by eliminating its tight holding patterns and you will see a dramatic reduction in your Back Pain symptoms.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage involves you the patient lying face up as a system of rollers move strategically about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles that are causing your Back Pain. The Back Pain Doctor may use other traction devices that assist in stretching the spine and decompress the discs, which helps remove pressure that has built up on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for those with Bulging Discs, Herniated Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Many of our patients rave about electrical stimulation therapy, especially those with severe Muscle Cramping and Spasm. This technological driven Back Pain therapy places electrodes directly on your skin to send minor electrical impulses to various areas of the body with the purpose of minimizing inflammation in the muscle or joint, settle muscle spasms down and relieve pain symptoms.
- Ergonomics Training. During the course of your care with us, the Back Pain Physician will recommend some modifications of your workstation or change the position of how you are sleeping at night if they seem to be detrimental to the healing process
With many tools at our disposal and a staff that cares and respects each patient, we have a rare opportunity to take care of your Back Pain today!
Contact our local Nashville Back Pain Specialists today by calling 800-961-7246 or click the link below for your Free Consultation.