The Best Chiropractor in Madison, Tn
Do you need a Chiropractor in Madison, TN? Our expert doctors specialize in treating victims of Back and Neck Pain. At Arrowhead Clinics we help people not only with their injury symptoms but also with the source of the problem.
Treatments from experienced Chiropractors can produce some of the most rapid and longest lasting results following an any sort of injury or chronic pain condition. At Arrowhead Clinics, we serve the Madison community with the highest quality of Chiropractic Care.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic is scientifically designed to help your body restore its natural capabilities. Click the link below to schedule your Free Consultation.
How Will a Chiropractor Help with my Pain?
Our treatment approaches to care are gentle, safe and always all natural. This is why our patients receive regular referrals from their primary care physicians to come into our office or friends and family members who have gotten well using our individualized treatment options.
The goal of our chiropractic therapy is to help your body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time alleviating residual achiness, soreness, and stiffness. Our patients typically see a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation, increased Neck and Lower Back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity and better sleep throughout the night.
How These Results are Achieved
- Chiropractic Adjustments or Manipulations. Manual adjustments by a doctor of chiropractic provides back pain relief or neck pain relief by taking pressure off sensitive neurological tissue, increasing joint range of motion, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical reactions in your body that act as natural
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When flat feet, subtalar instability and/or leg-length deficiency are present, our Doctors in Madison may prescribe a small heel lift in your shoe for the short leg side to create stability at your pelvis and correct your walking pattern, this in turn should help alleviate some of your nagging back pain symptoms.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage involves you the patient lying face up as a system of rollers move strategically about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles that are causing your Back Pain. Our Chiropractors may use other traction devices that assist in stretching the spine and decompress the discs, which helps remove pressure that has built up on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for those with Bulging Discs, Herniated Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Many of our patients rave about electrical stimulation therapy, especially those with severe Muscle Cramping and Spasm. This technological driven Back Pain therapy minimizes inflammation directly in the muscle or joint, settles muscle spasms down and relieves chronic pain symptoms.
Pain as a Result of an Auto Accident
Unfortunately, pain is a common occurrence after an auto accident. The blunt force impact that occurs during a traffic collision can play all sorts of havoc on the human body. There is no portion of the body that cannot be effected by such a traumatic accident. You can develop whiplash in your neck. You can throw your hips out of alignment, which will hinder your ability to walk. You can even slip a disk and develop sciatica. The list goes on and on. That is why it is so crucial to see a health care professional after a car accident.
Provided you are not in any immediate life threatening danger, a chiropractic care professional is a great resource for overcoming your pain. An experienced chiropractor, like those at Arrowhead Clinic Madison, have a plethora of tools for diagnosing your specific condition. These range from hands on examinations to x-rays. An accurate diagnosis will help your chiropractor develop your optimum recovery treatment plan.
If you are experiencing pain as a result of a car accident, contact us. The chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic Stone Madison specialize in these types of accidents. Call and schedule a free consultation with our skilled chiropractors today.
Other Conditions We Treat In Madison, TN
Numbness in Hands and Arms
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Painful Hip & Leg Joints
Foot & Ankle Pain
When you arrive at our office in Madison for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, we will begin by asking you to complete forms that provide us with background information regarding your medical history, condition, and the symptoms that you are currently experiencing.
Typically questions that we ask:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident, Injury Trauma or is Postural in Nature.
- Describe the pain - is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
Once we have reviewed your medical history, the doctor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that will include comprehensive tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic, x-ray and neurological tests to assess:
- Range of motion of the affected part
- Postural Stability
- Muscle tone
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
Goals and Report of Findings
Our Chiropractors in Madison will establish specific goals based on the X-ray and Exam Findings for your individualized treatment plan.
Contact Our Madison Chiropractic Clinic
If you are experiencing pain, let our Chiropractic Doctors help with your recovery. Our Madison Chiropractic Clinic has the necessary technology and skill to help you during your recovery.
Click on the link below to schedule your Free Chiropractic Consultation in Madison, TN!