Are You Looking For a Chiropractor in Marietta?
If you are in need of a Chiropractor in Marietta, our doctors specialize in treating Back and Neck Pain victims. The Chiropractors at Arrowhead Clinic help people not only with their injury symptoms but also treating the source of the problem.
Treatments from experienced Chiropractors can produce some of the most rapid and longest lasting results following an any sort of injury or chronic pain condition. At Arrowhead Clinics, we have been serving the Marietta, Ga community with the highest quality Chiropractic Care for over 40 years.
How Do Chiropractors Help With Pain?
Chiropractic pain management and corrective therapy at our Arrowhead Clinic in Marietta is well suited for victims of acute pain conditions or chronic issues.
Our treatment approaches to care are gentle, safe and always all natural. This is why our patients receive regular referrals from their primary care physicians to come into our office or friends and family members who have gotten well using our individualized treatment options.
The goal of our chiropractic therapy is to help your body restore its natural flexibility and mobility while at the same time alleviating residual achiness, soreness, and stiffness. Our patients typically see a drastic reduction in acute pain symptoms and inflammation, increased Neck and Lower Back ranges of motion, elevated mental clarity and better sleep throughout the night.
How We Achieve These Results
- Chiropractic Adjustments or Manipulations. Manual adjustments by a doctor of chiropractic provides back pain relief or neck pain relief by taking pressure off sensitive neurological tissue, increasing joint range of motion, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, and creates a series of chemical reactions in your body that act as natural painkillers.
- Pelvic Stabilization Drills. When flat feet, subtalar instability and/or leg-length deficiency are present, our Marietta Doctors may prescribe a small heel lift in your shoe for the short leg side to create stability at your pelvis and correct your walking pattern, this in turn should help alleviate some of your nagging back pain symptoms.
- Traction and Decompression. A traction massage involves you the patient lying face up as a system of rollers move strategically about the back, all the while stretching and massaging the muscles that are causing your Back Pain. Our Chiropractors may use other traction devices that assist in stretching the spine and decompress the discs, which helps remove pressure that has built up on sensitive nerve roots. These therapies are perfect for those with Bulging Discs, Herniated Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica and more.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy. Many of our patients rave about electrical stimulation therapy, especially those with severe Muscle Cramping and Spasm. This technological driven Back Pain therapy minimizes inflammation directly in the muscle or joint, settles muscle spasms down and relieves chronic pain symptoms.
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic in Marietta is scientifically designed to help your body restore its natural capabilities. Click the link below to schedule your Free Consultation.
Pain Conditions Our Marietta Chiropractors Commonly Treat
Numbness in Hands and Arms
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Foot & Ankle Pain
What To Expect During Your New Patient Process
When you arrive for your Free Chiropractic Consultation, we will begin by asking you to complete forms that provide us with background information regarding your medical history, condition, and the symptoms that you are currently experiencing.
Typically questions that we ask:
- When and how did the pain start?
- Where is it located?
- What activities or circumstances make it better or worse?
- Did the pain start as a result of an injury? It is crucial to know if the physical damage resulted directly from a Car Accident, Injury Trauma or is Postural in Nature.
- Describe the pain - is it sharp, dull, burning, or throbbing? Does it come and go, or is it continual?
Initial Chiropractic Examination
After we have reviewed your medical history, the doctor will conduct a precise chiropractic exam that will include comprehensive tests such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and reflexes, as well as specific orthopedic, x-ray and neurological tests to assess:
- Range of motion of the affected part
- Postural Stability
- Muscle tone
- Muscle strength
- Neurological integrity
Goals and Report of Findings
Our Marietta Chiropractor will establish specific goals based on the X-ray and Exam Findings for your individualized treatment plan.
What To Expect Next
If you are in pain, let us help you get out of it. Our Marietta office has the necessary technology, know how and skill to treat your pain and injury conditions.
If you need a Chiropractor in Marietta, Georgia to help you, we are here to help with your recovery.
Call us today at 800-961-7246 or click on the link below to schedule your Free Chiropractic Consultation today!