Best Car Accident Injury Clinic in Memphis, TN
Were you injured in a Car Accident in Memphis?
Do not wait to get the help you need after being injured.
Our Memphis Car Accident Injury Clinic can help you get the care you deserve.
While car accident injuries can vary in seriousness, recovering from these wounds is just one of the obstacles victims must overcome.
Many accident victims must also deal with property damage, wrongful death, emotional distress, and liability determinations.
Our Memphis Chiropractic Clinic has custom treatment options structured around each patient's injuries for a promising and safe recovery process.
Not only do we have individualized treatment programs, we have assembled a team of car accident chiropractors, physicians, and personal injury attorneys that work together to make sure you have the best possible outcome both physically and financially.
After being hurt in an automobile wreck, it is crucial to document all medical treatment, reports, and bills that resulted from your accident.
Besides keeping an accurate record of your medical expenses/treatments, you should also keep track of how your injuries have affected your daily life e.g., missed workdays, interrupted daily activities, and the impact on your family.
All of these factors can be included in your settlement amount depending on the facts in your case.
At Arrowhead Clinics, our highly skilled car accident medical professionals have been helping car crash injury patients for over 40 years.
Our collaborated team of doctors and lawyers provide you with the proper documentation including detailed narratives and daily reports in order to recover financial compensation for everything that you have had to endure.
Common Types of Car Accidents That Can Cause Serious Injuries
Head-on collisions- Occur when the front ends of two vehicles hit each other. Unfortunately, these types of crashes can often result in fatalities.
Head-on impacts are more common on back country roads when a vehicle attempts to pass a slower vehicle, and judgment at selecting safe gaps in the oncoming traffic is lacking.
Rear-end collisions- These are the most common types of collisions with drivers of any age. Rear-end crashes occur when a vehicle is following the car in front of them to closely. When the lead vehicle has to stop suddenly, the rear automobile does not have enough time and space to stop, resulting in a crash.
Occupants of the impacted car in a rear-end collision usually suffer more severe injuries e.g., (whiplash), even when the vehicles are not traveling at high speeds.
The driver of the car that rear-ends the other car is usually determined to be at fault and given a citation by the responding officer.
Side-impact collisions- Also known as "T-bone" collisions, these are described as when the side of a vehicle is impacted by the back or front of another vehicle or a fixed object.
The type of damage sustained from side-impact crashes depends on where the car is struck. The car's safety features such as airbags, weight and construction of the automobile, including materials, and the speed of the vehicles involved in the accident all play a role in how bad the injuries are that result.
Vehicle occupants on the side of the vehicle struck usually suffer far worse injuries than they would in a front or rear-end crash.
Single-car accidents- Occur when only one vehicle is involved. Young drivers are 2x as likely to be in a single vehicle accident, such as hitting a stationary object, running off the road or rolling over.
Those accidents often result in property damage and personal injury.
Multi-vehicle pile-ups- Are accidents involving many vehicles, and usually take place on freeways and highways. These incidents often are the deadliest, resulting in heavily damaged vehicles, vehicle fires, and the risk of being hit multiple times.
In some cases, drivers and passengers choose to get out of their cars during a pile-up, which can lead to further injuries.
Premier Medical Care for Car Accident Injuries in Tennessee
Seeing an auto accident doctor after you have suffered an accident injury is crucial in order to preserve the value of your personal injury claim.
Even if you don’t think that you suffered an injury after your auto accident seek proper medical care immediately.
Don’t make the mistake of waiting or delaying treatment for your injuries, especially when many of them have displayed symptoms.
Gaps in time can lower the value of your legal claim, and could lead to an unfavorable verdict.
Receiving proper medical attention and keeping accurate documentation is what your accident injury lawyer needs to prove your injuries and win your case.
Arrowhead Injury Rehab Clinics in Memphis
Arrowheads team of chiropractors and car accident doctors implement the latest corrective technology and procedures to better assess and treat your pain. Our licensed medical team may conduct:
- Imaging tests (X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan)
- Neurologic diagnostic evaluations
- Joint range of motion tests
- Full body evaluation
- Palpitation and pain tests
- Any further diagnostic measures to pinpoint the source of irritation and pain suffering.
Once we have an accurate analysis of all injuries sustained, we will tailor a personalized treatment plan to address your specific injuries, and promote naturally healing.
Depending on the nature and depth of your wounds we may use manipulation techniques to correct mis-alignments in the musculoskeletal system to restore proper function and mobility.
Painful Injuries Caused by Severe or Minor Car Accidents
- Neck injuries- A common type of injury sustained in car accidents is neck injuries. These injuries can be less severe, such as Whiplash or Muscle Strains, or more serious, such as disc damage or tears.
- Spine injuries- Damage to the spinal cord can cause significant damage. Common symptoms patients experience with spinal injuries includes: numbness and loss of control over their arms, legs, hands, feet, or other body parts. With more serious spinal injuries, patients run the risk of becoming permanently paralyzed.
- Back injuries- The lower back is typically the first injury of the back, and can include strains and sprains, herniated discs and/or fractured vertebrae. This injuries are often very painful and result in decreased mobility.
- Herniated Disks-These injuries tend to be less severe than spinal damage and head injuries, but still very painful and problematic. Patients report experiencing numb or tingling sensations, arm or leg pain, and muscle weakness.
- Brain injuries- Your brain is guarded by your skull and the fluid inside. However, if you hit your head, or your body is jolted aggressively, your brain may hit against the inside of your skull with great force. Brain injuries range from traumatic to mild concussions, comas, and lasting cognitive issues.
- Headaches- It’s common for people to get slight headaches after a traffic accident even if they don’t hit their head. This is sensible. Our bodies are simply not designed to withstand the amount of force put on our bodies during a collision. Usually, these headaches will go away fairly quickly, but sometimes they persist. Always seek professional medical care to ensure you are not suffering any traumatic injuries or whiplash.
The Help of Chiropractic Treatment After a Car Crash Injury Offers Lasting Health Benefits
Often the force of a car accident injury knocks out the proper alignment directly affecting the musculoskeletal system causing pain and reduced mobility.
With Chiropractic help, injuries can be quickly healed without invasive surgeries and costly medical procedures. Doctors of chiropractic often use the following successful healing methods:
- Neuromusculoskeletal therapy to help joint mobility and range of motion.
- Pressure used to manipulate the spine back into its natural alignment.
- Electrical stimulation and Ultrasound to reduce stiffness and calm any inflammation.
- Soft tissue therapy to decrease muscle tension.
- Any added manual therapies deemed necessary.
Our chiropractors and doctors can offer treatment options based on our patient preferences.
We are dedicated to each individual's comfort and rapport with our services and health care assistance.
In addition to balancing your bodies’ nervous and musculoskeletal system we may recommend life-style changes and rehabilitation practices for continued health in the future.
Incorporating nutrition, exercise therapy, and injury rehab, greatly benefits your overall well-being for a recovery that lasts.
How will costs be covered after your car accident injuries?
Are you worried about how you will pay for expensive medical treatment after your accident? After an auto injury collision if you are not covered by health insurance and are unable to work due to the accident, covering medical bills may be nearly impossible.
Our Specialists work closely with Memphis's Best Personal Injury Attorneys, and they don't get paid until you do. Once you are referred to an attorney who specializes in auto accident injuries; a Medical Lien will be signed on your behalf.
This way you can get the effective care that you need without the hassle of bill collectors and medical costs. We will go after the at-fault party's insurance leaving you to focus on your rehabilitation and a stress-free recovery.
Arrowhead Clinics take pride in putting our patients needs above our own to ensure they receive the treatment necessary to recover from an accident.
Help Winning Your Personal Injury Claim in Memphis, TN
After experiencing a car accident finding the right legal representation often leaves victims feeling astray and vulnerable.
Memphis Arrowhead Clinics, can refer you to reputable car accident attorneys, who's first goal is to get you back to best possible health.
They don't charge huge fees and work strategically on protecting your rights and deserved justice for you and your family.
It's not uncommon for insurance companies to offer you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to settle you claim and course the surrender of your rights.
An insurance companies first obligation is to itself, not you.
Their employees and attorneys are highly trained and won't hesitate to relay misleading information in order to settle quickly.
Having the experience of a personal injury attorney who specializes in auto accidents will ensure you are protected from making costly mistakes and risking the loss of financial compensation.
Why Choose Our Memphis Chiropractic Clinics?
- Most injury victims lose their claims due to improper paperwork and missing deadlines. We ensure proper documentation and legal deadlines are followed in order to collect all the evidence needed to help win your lawsuit.
- Our clinics offer free consultations and attorney referrals.
- Our medical professionals and attorneys are the leaders in the industry.
- We schedule appointments around your busy day and offer same day appointments.
- You can't come to us? We will come to you! When your suffering injuries the last thing you want to do is travel. Our lawyers can come to you so they can address your injuries and obtain legal help all in one spot.
Visit Our Memphis Location Today!
Your injuries are important and your recovery is what is most important.
At Arrowhead Clinics we are committed to each patient and personal injury case we take on. We are the industry leaders and offer the best treatment options available for the victims of car accident injuries.
Do not trust just anyone with your accident, it takes the right knowledge and expertise to achieve justice and compensation for your loss.
All it takes is one mistake and your case may be jeopardized, costing you financial difficulties and physical pain.
With over 40 years of experience treating injured patients, we look forward to providing the Memphis community with our knowledge of the Car Accident Injury Recovery Process.
Call 24/7 800-961-7246, or walk-in to start your safe, natural recovery. Our Memphis Car Accident Treatment Clinic can help you get the care you deserve. Click below to schedule a Free Consultation with one of our skilled accident injury doctors.